Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser54360

Full of bs in what way,? Am I lying about you taking your members favor? Am I lying about you taking tons of static support from your members? Don't worry I get it, the truth hurts but the sooner we get this sorted the sooner you can go back to self troop killing and free internal bp to get that already illegitimate bp rank of yours up even higher
WHO ELSE CAN SMELL A HYPOCRITE ??

Rub some MAple Syrup into that chip on your shoulder. Theres a good lad!

upload_2018-2-1_4-1-31.png

What were you saying ??? upload_2018-2-1_4-3-47.pngupload_2018-2-1_4-5-33.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

thats todays rank, not yesterdays

dont think 12k would get me this
3sRldB6xSxaMreQcZy2FSQ.png

edit: attacks landed within 24 hrs 2 different grep days still within 1 day

DeletedUser54360

Looks like Black Flag is running to Savage :p

Dont they all ?

Question for you..
WHO ELSE CAN SMELL A HYPOCRITE ??

Rub some MAple Syrup into that chip on your shoulder. Theres a good lad!

View attachment 12500upload_2018-2-1_4-20-16.png

What were you saying ??? View attachment 12501View attachment 12502

Another question .

KAMIKAZEE and SAVAGE share 54 /55 Forum .. KAM is taking Cities off MP and disrupting MP wonder plans,

Does no-one else see that KAM is the deniable extension of SAVAGE to mess with LOTR and MP Wonders .. The only difference is that they pretend to have mutual respect and neutrality with MP.

BLack Flag have been SAVAGE Suck Ups for ages AA..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Full of bs in what way,? Am I lying about you taking your members favor? Am I lying about you taking tons of static support from your members? Don't worry I get it, the truth hurts but the sooner we get this sorted the sooner you can go back to self troop killing and free internal bp to get that already illegitimate bp rank of yours up even higher
upload_2018-2-1_4-21-17.png

Static support. OH NO now you have to commit SEPPUKU You dont mean to say Tetra is a Hypocrite with an enormous chip on his shoulder ??

DeletedUser10810

Looks like Black Flag is running to Savage :p

Well, Black Flag and Savage Priests are good friends from very long time. A merger is long pending before all this happened on their Western border. I do respect Dan's alliance there as well. But I should mention this here so that people dont misunderstand this fact.

The few who are joining Savage Priests they are not running away, its planned from a long time which needed to be executed before WW. We accelerated this because of the point where Black Flag saw some mass exodus and pressure from all around them as well but that's definitely not the only reason. I do not think the players who are coming to Savage Priest, they are players who runs away from any fight.

Saying all this, I do respect Dan's alliance and the fact what they have achieved here so far. I also recognize Booty warriors as good fighters group which can do some good damage to the alliances around them with mad fighting mentality. :)

DeletedUser10810

Time for one Sink or Swim guys - Who is upto the job before we carried away too far with this... (We are already very very far)

DeletedUser54360

LOL theres nothing wrong with static, the difference is All my support is my own,

No the true difference is that most o f my supports are wherever the Alliance most needs them 90% of the time. An alien concept for you no doubt.

DeletedUser55285

Dont they all ?

Question for you..

Another question .

KAMIKAZEE and SAVAGE share 54 /55 Forum .. KAM is taking Cities off MP and disrupting MP wonder plans,

Does no-one else see that KAM is the deniable extension of SAVAGE to mess with LOTR and MP Wonders .. The only difference is that they pretend to have mutual respect and neutrality with MP.

BLack Flag have been SAVAGE Suck Ups for ages AA..
What cites from MP?

Lukjackm's 055 cities? I believe he was kicked.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 3.55.23 pm.png
(shared forums are currently Sp branches)

we are here to screw up your wonders then run off to the next speed conquest
Depending on how long that world takes to open, we may mess with MP's wonders, or maybe mess with Sp's and help MP.

Our choice not yours hon
----- which wonder plans have we 'disrupted' of MP's? (seriously curious here - mikky help me out here)
Was it the 046 city bel took off luk? Maybe i missed something

DeletedUser41523

Fair enough. Though yeah being fair, others were picking at them before we got in on it, don't want to make it sound like it was just us doing damage, Rebels have done an excellent job fighting them for awhile, as have Hellfyre. They just decided to add us to the list last week despite us being pacted since around the start of TBC back in October and planning to do wonders together ourselves.

Also I want to mention that its not really my alliance. I started it and got it up in O24 with Ian's help. But Ianmd, Jason and the Arganauts, and Tiagupalmaa get all the credit for building it up with their leadership. They're the ones who kept it going while I was pretty much inactive for months on end while studying and looking at universities and didn't have the time to lead. I'm just happy a group of greener players has clawed their way into the top 10 of a pretty stacked world and managed to go toe to toe with some good alliances such as MOTHER SHIP and The Black Flag.

DeletedUser38223

Someone is salty because their op failed lol...if WG would have been using a lot of our support then it would show on the bp ranking and WG wo uldnt be #1in the bp ranking.

there was no op, his bp is high because hes been stealing all the internal bp from the various rim alliances since the start of the world and probably kills his own troops for bp. If that was his support then why is his dbp for the last 24 hrs so low,

witchcunters stats
HLGCGW_6QIObVp2_FBkCVw.png

'opped'

Your probably referring to my 4 attacks per 8 hours.

Seems legit.

Dont worry i'll make it every single city of yours tonight... oh and your friends. Them to.

By the way how are your leaders cities going? Some look a little bit... on fire?

Edit: p.s. when was the last time we sent a cs at you? Why bother kill new bloods support when we can take all the cities around them and make you waste a slot lol
I love how you know exactly what's going on in MP...is there anyone which Kami doesn't have a nap or agreement with....except Lotr of course.

DeletedUser55285

I love how you know exactly what's going on in MP...is there anyone which Kami doesn't have a nap or agreement with....except Lotr of course.
they are red for us... i still talk to them... i talk with members of your leadership as well... not sure your point

• enemy.png
    LAST OF THE RIM...
    on 2017-11-12 at 12:51
  • enemy.png
    New Bloods
    on 2017-11-12 at 12:54
  • enemy.png
    Masked Profanity
    on 2017-12-19 at 01:46
  • enemy.png
    Ronin of the Rim
  • enemy.png
    Balds Crew
    on 2017-11-12 at 13:24
  • enemy.png
    Rising Phoenix
    on 2017-11-12 at 15:12
  • enemy.png
    Kill or be Killed
waitt... what do i know about them

What cites from MP?

Lukjackm's 055 cities? I believe he was kicked.

View attachment 12506
(shared forums are currently Sp branches)

we are here to screw up your wonders then run off to the next speed conquest
Depending on how long that world takes to open, we may mess with MP's wonders, or maybe mess with Sp's and help MP.

Our choice not yours hon
----- which wonder plans have we 'disrupted' of MP's? (seriously curious here - mikky help me out here)
Was it the 046 city bel took off luk? Maybe i missed something
Sure you will Kami or just run of the mill codlers if lotr wasn't at war with half a server I bet you wouldn't do anything to us.

Last edited:
they are red for us... i still talk to them... i talk with members of your leadership as well... not sure your point

• enemy.png
    LAST OF THE RIM...
    on 2017-11-12 at 12:51
  • enemy.png
    New Bloods
  • enemy.png
    Masked Profanity
    on 2017-12-19 at 01:46
  • enemy.png
    Ronin of the Rim
  • enemy.png
    Balds Crew
    on 2017-11-12 at 13:24
  • enemy.png
    Rising Phoenix
  • enemy.png
    Kill or be Killed
Wow one attack from Mp.....that proves everything there can't be any doubt.