Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser55406

Let me see if I got this straight:

You came out of VM, starts to spam all of us, the heat turns on you and now you got a mate in trouble?

..Then why'd you leave VM in the first place? I hope you see how weak your excuse seems
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

I think WG summed this up, 10/10
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55285

Let me see if I got this straight:

You came out of VM, starts to spam all of us, the heat turns on you and now you got a mate in trouble?

..Then why'd you leave VM in the first place? I hope you see how weak your excuse seems
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

I think WG summed this up, 10/10
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
last post on the matter -

I came out of vm when i came back from my holiday (shocker)
'heat turns on me' - spam (lotrs version of focus i guess)
Now your judging my mate who you don't know, for something you don't know, and that i'm not going to share with you, or anyone for that matter. for a game... i always value rl over the game. If you wanna boast of copping spam ops for 36 hours and losing 1 city... cool... probably lost a day and a bit of your life while you were at it.

Fairly interesting moral scheme you guys run - and i'd rather not have mentioned it, but i dont have the time, nor the want to reply to all the mails i would have gotten

P.s. What would i gain from lying? At this point i don't care for reputation simply a fight - not to mention i care very little note to your thoughts of me

DeletedUser54984

I could not care less to have some losses on our record against LOTR it’s obviously going to happen a some point. But you gotta whole lot of catching up to do before you really have any right to boast. You did nothing more than break even well done! good for you I hope you feel you achieved something, 3 alliances breaking even against 8 players or less as was online last night. And still was only achieved from spam not skill involved in your methods. Great job!

Big round of applause please for LOTR!

DeletedUser54984

Love it when you leave out the part where you started spamming us first with 5 attacks per players lol.

We have been getting spammed by LOTR for a long time as any spectator can see on these forums the spam eff sent was in response to the spam he and others at Kami received from your members.

DeletedUser48583

'heat turns on me' - spam (lotrs version of focus i guess)
Would you call 3 cities lost and quite a few of your nukes dead as spam I wouldn't.
Yes we are spamming back aswell but you started that yourself on us when you returned

DeletedUser54984

Would you call 3 cities lost and quite a few of your nukes dead as spam I wouldn't.
Yes we are spamming back aswell but you started that yourself on us when you returned

The ONLY reason you could land a CS is SPAM.

Secondly don’t try to make out we are the starters or cause of spam we are innocent bystanders who where spammed because we stood too close to SP that’s been admitted by your alliance and can be quoted.

Atleast if your gonna use spam own that decision dont blame others

That’s weak!

DeletedUser55406

Innocent bystanders...
innocent bystanders.. LOL! that made my day :D

Just as innocent bystanders as the American people, letting trump get in office.

I mean, you (ref. kami) have been threatening us, picking our inactives, spamming us (YES, in some cases you have started this spam war. If some individuals were spamming you, you should've returned the favor to them. Not our entire alliance, 'cause that's what started this spam - Eff's spam.

I do find it funny, how in all this he found the time to come to externals, and to spam me about 5-10x more than i've attacked him. I got fresh screens, but i'm sure it won't fit you.

the cognitive dissonance is strong

DeletedUser54360

MTEZ Take my advice - and I actually mean this kindly. Just be quiet and let this slide into yesterdays news.

Our Agenda is positioning for Wonders. Your Agenda> Don't know Don't care. We will get on with doing something while you get on with trying to stop us. Pretending you are not backed by Typhoo..

Read back what HEROMAN said . Just do that . And stop trying to wriggle off a hook you fashioned for yourselves.

I decide in three hours if it is to be your turn tonight.. there's a good little LAPDOG..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54984

Be my guest WHG make it my turn youve also spammed logison amongst others who have had nothing to do with spamming LOTR but not me yet.... I really couldn’t care less I have no agenda I have nothing to prove....

I don’t play front line and open my mouth for a quiet life do I?

It’s funny you talk hard here but in game it’s a different story god knows how you got the bp rank if I could do what I did yesterday with such ease if I wasn’t busy teaching ticina how to play yesterday I’d have had one from you too.

First lesson and I mean this with all the kindness I could scrape together IF your going to build a big wall put some DEFENSIVE troops behind it you know what I’m saying ;)

Lol you took a city from a leaving player.....who had multiple cities next your allaince for a while now and it took you for him to leave to be able to boast about taking a city from ticina, so yeah you sure showed him.

Round of applause everyone mtez finally showed someone something.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

And I doubt anyone has any sympathy for you guys but dont worry once Effy ghost we will do the same to every kami memeber....one by one
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser54984

Lol you took a city from a leaving player.....who had multiple cities next your allaince for a while now and it took you for him to leave to be able to boast about taking a city from ticina, so yeah you sure showed him.

And I doubt anyone has any sympathy for you guys but dont worry once Effy ghost we will do the same to every kami memeber....one by one

Lol did ticina say he was inactive? He knew I was coming but nothing he could have realistically done. So he didn’t.

Leaving or not he didn’t give up the city so don’t make out he did, he was out played which is something you seem unable to do to us just the same old spammy LOTR using an MRA’s only weapon I don’t blame you! You know nothing better

P.S I wasn’t actually talking about taking ticina city I was talking about clearing g WHG city’s but it’s cool! Lol

DeletedUser53186

You really want to be proud about how the only way to beat us is to spam us out of the game.... Wow that takes a lot of skill.

Eff made his decisions to spam and is dealing with the choices that he made. No one else in Kami has spammed yet several of us have been spammed so don't act like any of this was started by us.

Wonders starts in 3 weeks. The good thing for us is we won't have to spend every single resource we have trying to build wonders. We can rebuild and you won't be able to or you risk losing the wonders race.

DeletedUser48583

You really want to be proud about how the only way to beat us is to spam us out of the game.... Wow that takes a lot of skill.

Eff made his decisions to spam and is dealing with the choices that he made. No one else in Kami has spammed yet several of us have been spammed so don't act like any of this was started by us.

Wonders starts in 3 weeks. The good thing for us is we won't have to spend every single resource we have trying to build wonders. We can rebuild and you won't be able to or you risk losing the wonders race.

Someone that actually talks sense here, thats the point Eff is paying for what he done and about wonders its true but its to be expected. The question be how long will main race last as its whats after it that also matters.

DeletedUser55285

Someone that actually talks sense here, thats the point Eff is paying for what he done and about wonders its true but its to be expected. The question be how long will main race last as its whats after it that also matters.
Took spam for 3 weeks? (without a single attack to the player - to far away to be bothered)

Warned in advance what i would do if it continued?
- not justifying it but simply giving reason lol
Yall acting like it came out of no-where "unprovoked"
acting like i 'started' it ('cause that's what started this spam - Eff's spam. "", you started spamming us first with 5 attacks per players lol "", u started that yourself on us when you returned "")
edit; should mention - im not denying i brought you guys into it, but i was not the one who started it, i simply escalated it, which is not what anyone claimed.

for once WG seems to have the most sensical argument - as they are valid claims - wrong, but valid.

And it doesn't affect me lol - as MTEz has said like 20x we have nothing to lose

DeletedUser54360

On the contrary your once shiny "Pluck UnderDog DoorPLATE " Now has to be replaced with the. "WE thought we could snap at the big Dogs ankles for ever without comeback "Door Plate.

METZ Yes you cleared a city. That is a fact .

THrough a strong dose of flu and a 36 hour Multi Alliance Op I lost an early city and after that no-one laid a glove on me.-

But I made no excuses.

So when I inform you why you actually got a lucky strike in - just accept it.

If my deciding ( at my wifes behest ) not to let a young man recovering from Chemotheraphy take a cold Bushome on a stinking night results in a freak chance cleared city - so be it. I can live with that .

That you were unable then to land a CS despite the city open on a plate for you - .on an ( for me ) Red Island. Speaks more about your lack of skill than mine.

I regularly take cities off Savage in 44 ( BY MYSELF ) and they regularly return the favor //

Neither of us mouth off about it.

Another lesson for you to learn.

. SAVAGE SAVAGE and

PAROSI SAVAGE are two different animals .

You are affiliated to PAROSI SAVAGE.

That is why you have a more tenuous grasp on reality.

DeletedUser53186

Yet his decision to spam was in retaliation to spam that he and myself delt with for weeks for no reason.

At most 40 players will get their names in the HOF and the award received for that far outweighs the tiny pixel crown in my opinion.

DeletedUser41523

1) Savage Group- Winning where it counts, still my favorite to win wonders.

2) Rim Group- Losing on their main fronts. But probably the only other group with a chance to just outright win wonders. But with the whole world coming after them, its not likely.

3) Storm Legion/II- I think they'll shock some people and put up a wonder or two. But hanging on to it is the question.

4) HELLAS/*Hellas*- Appears to be inactive in their main branch. I think this group merges into another group for the wonders.

5) ODIN- A pretty good team, could reasonably get a wonder of their own.

6) Masked Profanity- Best team on the server. I think they're passing on wonders though. If they do build them, I suspect they'll either build one to block the crown or build the ones they conquered.

7) HH Reborn/The Pun-ishers- The victim child of the world. They won't get a wonder.

8) Hellfyre- Only trending up since being reborn.

9) The Booty Warrior Cult- We came lookin for Booty. ;)

10) Wrath- Looks to be a decent enough group.

11) Rebels- Solid group as well.

12) Balds Crew- Also a solid group.

Honorable Mentions:

Misfit Toys- Been a group that looks solid while flying under the radar.

Warriors of Darkness- A nice little group in the rim.

DeletedUser54984

I was going to write a huge paragraph but it’s better short and sweet.

We have no dog in the WW race we don’t really care so much for the outcome, I mean we have a preference but that’s not because of some agreement that’s just because we don’t like YOU

The rest of your leaders I don’t really care about no bad feelings so it is you and you alone causing us to be a problem

Anyway atleast you can look forward to the next fast CQ world with hope that kamikaze will leave and give you enough breathing space to win!

But don’t hold your breath we are unpredictable and put no value on our existence here so do you worse we already achieved what we came to do.

The ideology we follow is the ally name!

P.s. yeah I know longer than I wanted!

DeletedUser54360

I was going to write a huge paragraph but it’s better short and sweet.

We have no dog in the WW race we don’t really care so much for the outcome, I mean we have a preference but that’s not because of some agreement that’s just because we don’t like YOU

The rest of your leaders I don’t really care about no bad feelings so it is you and you alone causing us to be a problem

Anyway atleast you can look forward to the next fast CQ world with hope that kamikaze will leave and give you enough breathing space to win!

But don’t hold your breath we are unpredictable and put no value on our existence here so do you worse we already achieved what we came to do.

The ideology we follow is the ally name!

P.s. yeah I know longer than I wanted!

Tch Tch. I think if you put some Talcum Powder on before you change .The Nappy Rash wont be so painful .

My goodness KamiKazee will go down in history .. Rivalling Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle Dum for glorious exploits.