Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

curadh

Phrourach
You guys seem to be forgetting our rebels/no name/HAVOC academy, War Pigs. Together we form one super alliance that will dominate the world get our Burger King crowns before you guys even figure out which statue you’re going to waste all your resources on.
You appear to live in Cloud Cuckoo Land mate if you think your alliance has any connections to HAVOC at all

DeletedUser55529

You appear to live in Cloud Cuckoo Land mate if you think your alliance has any connections to HAVOC at all
Shhh. Don’t be saying stuff like that on a public forum. I don’t want everyone knowing where I live and when I sleep. Not that it really matters though cause kamikaze are gonna kick our butts anyways

DeletedUser55611

Let’s not talk kamikaze up too much, we also only came to trade... it’s just the rest of the server that’s terrible we are just average joe’s. Trade was none existent we’ve since notice this world is rich in simmers and lovers!

Maybe kamikaze should leave and let this orgy get on its way?

Hahaha only joking (yall got excited then huh) we enjoy making a mockery of this peace loving server

Kamikaze diplomat out!

(Yeah I know, I’m the diplomat, the most diplomatic, you must be wondering how. I’m the nice guy! You don’t wanna meet the others!)

King Soos

Strategos
Let’s not talk kamikaze up too much, we also only came to trade... it’s just the rest of the server that’s terrible we are just average joe’s. Trade was none existent we’ve since notice this world is rich in simmers and lovers!

Maybe kamikaze should leave and let this orgy get on its way?

Hahaha only joking (yall got excited then huh) we enjoy making a mockery of this peace loving server

Kamikaze diplomat out!

(Yeah I know, I’m the diplomat, the most diplomatic, you must be wondering how. I’m the nice guy! You don’t wanna meet the others!)
is this the same kamikaze who flopped on byblos :p

DeletedUser55611

Flopped? The same kamikaze that fought against worse odds than any other alliance... the only ally not to be intimidated into diplomacy of some kind with LOTR (failed or not)

And the FIRST ally to take citys from MP

We were there until the end

Who are you again?

P.S. this isnt Byblos get over your failure and try again!

DeletedUser55489

Flopped? Interesting take. Seeing we were a 6 man/woman powerhouse that was able to take and hold a siege from "the best fighting alliance in Byblos" <---direct quote from forum. Not only did we do that, but we were the first and held it with 3 players almost 15k birs and 30k DLU between the 3 of us. Speaking of flops, how did JFL do?

DeletedUser55611

Flopped? Interesting take. Seeing we were a 6 man/woman powerhouse that was able to take and hold a siege from "the best fighting alliance in Byblos" <---direct quote from forum. Not only did we do that, but we were the first and held it with 3 players almost 15k birs and 30k DLU between the 3 of us. Speaking of flops, how did JFL do?

BOOM
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser49104

King soos, i know you im sure!? What world was it (had an accident so memory sucks) Didn't you have a second account ;). Also know brenton8 from somewhere.

King Soos

Strategos
Flopped? The same kamikaze that fought against worse odds than any other alliance... the only ally not to be intimidated into diplomacy of some kind with LOTR (failed or not)

And the FIRST ally to take citys from MP

We were there until the end

Who are you again?

P.S. this isnt Byblos get over your failure and try again!
lool was just a joke

King Soos

Strategos
30k dlu and 15k brims between 3 players omg that is remarkable
about Jfl we did similar to u guys i guess

King Soos

Strategos
Oh god, under this UN>
Byliss
Dyme
Hermonassa
Pandosia
Sinope
Zancle
Abdera
Bhrytos
Emporion
Hyperborean
And current ones
ahh afew could be, byliss ages ago
sinope for abit
and pandosia i think was my biggest one played there for abit

DeletedUser55166

Straight from neily1 about Kamikaze:
LOL! Only alliance i can see that isn't pussy-footing around and actually attacking not cuddling. Rest all seem to be picking off inactives and small alliances rather than playing the game and fighting!... Grepolis has gone to crap because of these mra cuddling noobs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55611

have never tried it.
but you did affectively flop in the terms u mass ghosted all i was getting it so did Jfl in that term

Mass ghosted when the server finishes is not flopping... we achieved our aims server was finished we moved on... try it