Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser47822

lol, good for you guys then...you guys are eating up virus...
Well all I know is that @Coogeeman is too scared to be around Kamikaze... "Vacation Mode"...he's probably never even coming back...

He couldn't handle the pressure of getting attacked by an alliance with 1/3 of the members of his

DeletedUser55611

Mr.slicks “Kami are spammers”
Me “we only ever replied with spam”
Mr.slicks “no it was all Kami you spammers”

Pawcio (same team as slick) “we spammed Kami because you used LMD”

So which is it?

Thanks for the clarity pawcio you spammed because you were loosing

Now that’s cleared up back to gortyn?

How all you ex LOTR guys doing without your 5 ally conglomerate? Not so well? Now there’s a surprise eh?

In the mean time Kami is showing what we do not talking a game, playing it.

Give it a try sometime

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.slicks “Kami are spammers”
Me “we only ever replied with spam”
Mr.slicks “no it was all Kami you spammers”

Pawcio (same team as slick) “we spammed Kami because you used LMD”

So which is it?

Thanks for the clarity pawcio you spammed because you were loosing

Now that’s cleared up back to gortyn?

How all you ex LOTR guys doing without your 5 ally conglomerate? Not so well? Now there’s a surprise eh?

In the mean time Kami is showing what we do not talking a game, playing it.

Give it a try sometime[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's not what slick said we all agreed to spam you guys because we could and we didn't like you....the lmds may had something to do with that lol.
And ofc I'm going to argue since what you guys usually say is bs.

It's only the 3 of us and we are here to gold and anoy people :)

DeletedUser55572

Oh you used the quotes wrong, lol mb

P.s. Find an ex player of Kaze who says we speak bull.

I can find about 20 from LOTR who say you do.

DeletedUser55572

Paw always failing as usual, can't even quote proper no wonder we all lost hope in him.
Tarb = Eff @King Soos

Us Ex LoTR guys doing diff tactic this world so doing fine without our super MRA lol.
I think you mixed up me and Nathenas....

Oh well a little slight of hand never hurt anyone :)

DeletedUser48583

Paw can look through discord for it, ain't got no time for that.
Could be wrong if so sorry for mixing people up.

Yeah its not like Eff/MTEz could of messaged you either?

What is that line of reasoning. Truly confused.
Dearest Friend,
Logison
Well Im fairly certain it's effy since he confirmed it in a pm in epidamos...sadly I got rimmed a while back there (rip gold mine) so I cant show a ss.

Bottom line is that I'm fairly certain tarbisu= effy

DeletedUser55572

Well Im fairly certain it's effy since he confirmed it in a pm in epidamos...sadly I got rimmed a while back there (rip gold mine) so I cant show a ss.

Bottom line is that I'm fairly certain tarbisu= effy
'effy' regardless of the person behind it was a persona...

i think australian with the swearing made it more authentic... i guess i'll slowly convert this persona as well.

We will see, you may never know...

DeletedUser55611

Then who am I?

I am confused could you fill me in logison? Mtez ? eff? tarb? sandwich?

WTH is going on here? who am I?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser47822

Trust Kami to go all irrational and make no sense. In the end, just waste of our time. -_-"

DeletedUser47822

You do seem to be complaining about them breaking your siege.

Denial!

Crying?

No I was just wondering why you would waste your troops...

I honestly don't care what you think about me, I couldn't care less... if you want to think that I was crying for mercy to boost your already swollen ego, go ahead. But that was not why I was saying that and I never will be saying that...

DeletedUser55549

To give some context:

The two alliances had been in talks for a couple of days by then, and both sides were instructed not to hit each other. For the most part this was followed, but as there were many NW and ghost cities to take, it was inevitable that players on both sides were targeting the same cities, in some cases accidentally breaking each others' sieges (reservations were not shared at the time).

Now Nex's case was different. He knowingly attacked Radlick's siege with a griff nuke, which was fended off. According to Radlick, the two spoke about the siege, so Nex clearly knew there was a CS there. After the griff nuke failed to break, Nex followed it with another LS nuke, killing the CS. The correspondence he posted happened after all of this. As he showed that he clearly did not care for making peace with his teammate, he was kicked. We do not need such a player in our alliance, but if This Is a Mistake believes they do, then I wish them the best of luck.

DeletedUser55529

Oh, i never actually took the time to figure out why they kicked you Nex. That was stupid

King Soos

Strategos
To give some context:

The two alliances had been in talks for a couple of days by then, and both sides were instructed not to hit each other. For the most part this was followed, but as there were many NW and ghost cities to take, it was inevitable that players on both sides were targeting the same cities, in some cases accidentally breaking each others' sieges (reservations were not shared at the time).

Now Nex's case was different. He knowingly attacked Radlick's siege with a griff nuke, which was fended off. According to Radlick, the two spoke about the siege, so Nex clearly knew there was a CS there. After the griff nuke failed to break, Nex followed it with another LS nuke, killing the CS. The correspondence he posted happened after all of this. As he showed that he clearly did not care for making peace with his teammate, he was kicked. We do not need such a player in our alliance, but if This Is a Mistake believes they do, then I wish them the best of luck.
worth the bp though