Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55035

1. Bedtime Squad
Mostly good players led by a good leader. They do have a tough location though, so we'll see if they are able to grow fast enough to stay at the top. In my opinion the best thing they could do is to grow in 44 or slowly move towards 64. As they're located in the centre of this world, they do have plenty of big cities to take, so I can see them grow pretty strong fairly early on. Swim
2. Here to Hug/Here To Snuggle

My own alliance, no comments.
3. Phobia (+ branches)
Will most likely be dinner for the other alliances. A few good players in here, but I think most are just here to farm gold. Thumbs up to the leaders for taking in beginners and therefore giving them a chance, though! Sink
4. Bad With Names

Pretty solid alliance with a relatively easy location. Some very skilled players, but also some bad players that will eventually drag them down. They won't have that much resistance in O45, so I'm sure they will come out on top. Swim
5. The Iron Alliance / The Iron Forge

Another MRA, a few skilled players though. They do have some sort of 'core' in O45, but also a lot of players located in other oceans. Located inbetween BWN/TP/BS, so will most likely be eaten by those alliances in the long run. Only way I can see them achieve something is by slowly growing towards 44, where they will have more opportunities. Sink/Float
6. Skulls

Some good players, but trapped inbetween HTH/BWN, therefore I don't see them lasting for much longer. Sink
7. COSA NOSTRA

Some players located at the borders of 45/55, some players located at the borders of 54/55. Those who are located in 45/55 will get eaten by BS/JFL, those who are located in 54/55 will get eaten by BWN/Skulls/HTH Sink
8. Fiasco United

Mostly revolt players if I'm correct. Blocked off by HTH to the north, but they do have plenty of room to grow towards the south. Their growth mainly depends on the choices they make, if they grow to the north, they won't grow fast, if they grow to the south, they'll grow much faster. Float/Swim
9. Just For Laughs

Lots of skilled players, and a fairly decent location. Located behind BS, they have plenty of room to grow towards the north/east/west. This alliance could be quite a challenge for BS. But, we have to keep in mind the fact that both PG and WHIPLADY are in this alliance, so they definitely have some death weight. P.S. Charlie, I really do hope PG won't pass on information to other alliances this time
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Swim
10. ONE EMPIRE

Lots of noobs, leaders with bad temperaments.. I don't see them getting anywhere, as they have a very tough location. Sink
11. Bears-Pandas

Seems to have quite a few players from EN98. Due to tough location and inactivity I don't see this alliance getting anywhere. Maybe they could somehow safe themselves by pacting up with Skulls, so both alliances can focus on getting more firepower. Sink
12. ThePlague

Good players, good location. They have lots of small alliances around them, on which they can feed. As soon as they have more firepower I think they'll grow towards 45 or 54, fighting the alliance(s) that come out on top in those oceans. Swim

DeletedUser54965

1. Bedtime Squad
Mostly good players led by a good leader. They do have a tough location though, so we'll see if they are able to grow fast enough to stay at the top. In my opinion the best thing they could do is to grow in 44 or slowly move towards 64. As they're located in the centre of this world, they do have plenty of big cities to take, so I can see them grow pretty strong fairly early on. Swim
2. Here to Hug/Here To Snuggle

My own alliance, no comments.
3. Phobia (+ branches)
Will most likely be dinner for the other alliances. A few good players in here, but I think most are just here to farm gold. Thumbs up to the leaders for taking in beginners and therefore giving them a chance, though! Sink
4. Bad With Names

Pretty solid alliance with a relatively easy location. Some very skilled players, but also some bad players that will eventually drag them down. They won't have that much resistance in O45, so I'm sure they will come out on top. Swim
5. The Iron Alliance / The Iron Forge

Another MRA, a few skilled players though. They do have some sort of 'core' in O45, but also a lot of players located in other oceans. Located inbetween BWN/TP/BS, so will most likely be eaten by those alliances in the long run. Only way I can see them achieve something is by slowly growing towards 44, where they will have more opportunities. Sink/Float
6. Skulls

Some good players, but trapped inbetween HTH/BWN, therefore I don't see them lasting for much longer. Sink
7. COSA NOSTRA

Some players located at the borders of 45/55, some players located at the borders of 54/55. Those who are located in 45/55 will get eaten by BS/JFL, those who are located in 54/55 will get eaten by BWN/Skulls/HTH Sink
8. Fiasco United

Mostly revolt players if I'm correct. Blocked off by HTH to the north, but they do have plenty of room to grow towards the south. Their growth mainly depends on the choices they make, if they grow to the north, they won't grow fast, if they grow to the south, they'll grow much faster. Float/Swim
9. Just For Laughs

Lots of skilled players, and a fairly decent location. Located behind BS, they have plenty of room to grow towards the north/east/west. This alliance could be quite a challenge for BS. But, we have to keep in mind the fact that both PG and WHIPLADY are in this alliance, so they definitely have some death weight. P.S. Charlie, I really do hope PG won't pass on information to other alliances this time
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Swim
10. ONE EMPIRE

Lots of noobs, leaders with bad temperaments.. I don't see them getting anywhere, as they have a very tough location. Sink
11. Bears-Pandas

Seems to have quite a few players from EN98. Due to tough location and inactivity I don't see this alliance getting anywhere. Maybe they could somehow safe themselves by pacting up with Skulls, so both alliances can focus on getting more firepower. Sink
12. ThePlague

Good players, good location. They have lots of small alliances around them, on which they can feed. As soon as they have more firepower I think they'll grow towards 45 or 54, fighting the alliance(s) that come out on top in those oceans. Swim

Just cause i left your alliance and rimmed you dont mean i was a spy you just sucked

DeletedUser55166

Nobody will attack the huge MRA? We'll see about that

One MRA CQ coming right up...

DeletedUser55166

if I were to tell you exactly what city I were to take from the MRA do you think I can still take it?

Well I'll tell you tomorrow in about 6 hours when my conquest is finished

these boys goin down

DeletedUser16429

4. Bad With Names
Wait who are our bad players??
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser54965

Nick dont listen to him.. He is the same man that kills his troops for slots

DeletedUser16429

Probably referring to you...
First rule of thumb using the forum is to use the reply button.. Kinda hard to keep up with who your response are to
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

And I can assure you not a ton of people know who I am this world;)

Molly I'm not worried hahaha just curious who he sees as our liabilities?

DeletedUser16429

same here, i like oz, goku and adam, yet dan is there so yeah.. bad ally ;)
Lion and Lady are awesome, but Bull screwed our whole alliance over on Lato so I'm good. No way I'd play with him again;)

DeletedUser41532

from all the PG stories like that can be avoided.. not to mention sharing intel prior to constant jump between different alliances.. :rolleyes:

Ohh, where have I heard this one
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I had a good laugh reading all of the posts, seems really nice, the server that is. I'll be happy to observe it, see who runs to their enemies with info, the more drama the better, guys.
I'll always have my popcorn near me to watch the fights
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

And how am I always amazed by the magnituted of the EGO that this one great player in this server has, oh boy, if only the team was as good as they're sold to be.

Good luck to all, please entertain us, the little people, who are so bad at the game
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

P.S. next time 5 CSs with 100 slingers, just to crank it up a bit
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
if I were to tell you exactly what city I were to take from the MRA do you think I can still take it?

Well I'll tell you tomorrow in about 6 hours when my conquest is finished

these boys goin down

MRA right ? Go for my city first and we'll see if you can handle it child :)