Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser46315

Aye some of theplague players everyone should know. A few will be in the top 10 for BP when it starts to hit the fan.

Look forward to see how that ocean goes down next week.

DeletedUser41096

@XxCharlie199xX can i get your opinion on "No Autographs Please" no.15 ally.

Had good players who have since left for Blacklisted. No idea if that is due to leadership or if the will be rejoining, assuming it is based on their leadership I would say the top players left and created Blacklisted because the players inside NAP were not playing very seriously. With that being said, I see decent names inside but none of them seem to be playing with much passion. I would see them floating until they merge with someone (That may be Blacklisted, I do not know the politics of what happened there.) Float / Merge

C
JFL Family

DeletedUser55572

Meh, gold has dropped off here now too :(. People have finally realised, that, at these settings it really isn't necessary to gold yourself into bankruptcy. just all bare in mind that i give the best deals if you are still in need :cool: lol
Speak for yourself....

Im making like 2-3k per day.

(from 3 different oceans, mostly 2 players)

DeletedUser41523

1) Phobia/II/III, Skulls/Skulls./ The Iron Alliance/The Iron Forge/ Bears-Pandas/The Wolfpack- A mass pacted MRA conglomerate that's spread out with a couple of decent players here and there. But they're not as hopeless as one might believe with at least having some okay-decent players in the group. But overall this group is in trouble from the get go. Now I'm going to offer a defense of these guys. Normally people would laugh at these moves and its not the best strategy. These groups are likely screwed. BUT credit to them for recognizing that they're spread out, don't have premier talent, and in a dangerous world. Lets be real, nobody respectable will give them a chance anytime soon. This is the only move for them. That said, this move purely buys them time and they won't be able to stop the onslaught from TP, HTH, BS, BWN, JFL, and OS. Float then Sink.

***I lumped these together due to mass pacting and me being way too lazy to add up all the branches and find out who beats who***

2) Bedtime Squad- Has Nori, MGK, Ununennium, Myzticality, Maul, and a bunch of other great players. This should be the team to beat and they're going to set out to prove that they are as they dropped into a stacked ocean and that ocean recognizes who the big dog will be. They'll need to subdue those teams before they become problematic. Really though, this team isn't going anywhere any time soon. Swim/float.

3) Here to Hug/Here to Snuggle - Decent group with a lot of hot heads and some holes. But O55 is easily the weakest ocean. They're fine unless BS decides to come south right away. Swim.

4) Bad With Names- The "other" best team. ;)

5) Venom/More Venom- A spread out group. They'll sink quickly.

6) ONE EMPIRE- I remember our B squad in Tegea beat up on these ones. This tells me all I need to know. Sink. Like even if its 1v1 with Phobia, they're still sinking.

7) Just for Laughs- A really good alliance, I think that they have more weak points than BS (WHIPLADY). But I think that they can put up the fight we all want to see. Swim/Float.

8) COSA NOSTRA- Another O54 group. Unfortunately for them, unlike Phobia, JFL and BS don't need them to successfully fight off their rivals. Sink.

9) Reapers- Soon to be dead in O54. Sink

10) Fiasco United- Lost its top player it appears. But otherwise has a decent looking group and a solid core. But I think HTH will be problematic for them in the long term. Float.

11) Old School- Flying under the radar. They'll be strong in O44. Swim.

12) ThePlague- They're on the O44 and O45 border. So which do they choose? The rim. TP is a solid enough group but historically starts slow and I doubt they're in any rush to get wedged between Old School, Bedtime Squad, and Bad With Names. They're going to bide their time and probably try to pick a side to work with. But if not, they're still capable of going toe to toe with anyone. Swim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54610

Had good players who have since left for Blacklisted. No idea if that is due to leadership or if the will be rejoining, assuming it is based on their leadership I would say the top players left and created Blacklisted because the players inside NAP were not playing very seriously. With that being said, I see decent names inside but none of them seem to be playing with much passion. I would see them floating until they merge with someone (That may be Blacklisted, I do not know the politics of what happened there.) Float / Merge

C
JFL Family

Bibor left because he found out we're just here to gold trade

DeletedUser55666

I just hope in this world see war, war and more war, i think it's boring to see the top 1, 2 and 3 of the hand together... or 2, 4 and 5, or any kind of combination you can imagine... a pact is fine, if you are a good diplomat you will know who to choose, one is supposed to choose and to observe the future, i think more than one pact is wanting to be the best builder bob

There are so many players, which means there is a lot of work to do and fun ahead... it is my humble opinion, after all, we are ''new'' here and we want to learn from you :))

I can not say who is sailing, floating or sinking, but looking at the map I can only say that reapers will go to the bottom of the sea, like the titanic... and we are going to try to facilitate that task, after all, we share a zone and the pacts are not welcome there ;)

for now, i can only say that the JFL alliance is going to sail for a long time

regards,

Dogma
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser54610

I think the whole world should pact and just found all server, and when ww comes top 50 players deserve a crown

I totally agree. Can we vote for Biohazard, capable and Pg to be the 3 founders of this alliance?

DeletedUser54965

If your trying to name people that suck im shocked your not on there...