Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55750

and if you guys went for a siege break i would call you dumb as well, but im not so be quiet and keep on losing cities to JFL because this isnt the first nor the last one ;)
Whhhaaaaa?? were gonna lose cities in a war with a good alliance, no way. Such a bold prediction

DeletedUser55855

Do you know what makes me giggle ?

The fact that both Frozen and Semper will end up fighting Just For Laughs and they will both lose cities to JFL without taking many or any in exchange :D:D:p

princess Kuini

Phrourach
We are definitely scared of JFL...
tenor.gif

DeletedUser49993

Spam them if you cant beat them

#SpammerFi

Seems like sophie is angry cause filip turned her down and now trying to get someone’s else attention lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

Spam them if you cant beat them

#SpammerFi

Seems like sophie is angry cause filip turned her down and now trying to get someone’s else attention lol

that's not fair Bernie... i didn't turn her down.. i wanted to snuggle and cuddle she didn't.. :(:oops:

DeletedUser49993

You talk
We
x2tbfr.jpg

Btw I like it your trash talk
We talk, you spam. What a legendary alliance that needs to spam against team that is as big as your academy

Btw who was it again that tried to trash talk us after you killed 30k dlu in a siege? Hypocritical af

DeletedUser55855

You talk
We
x2tbfr.jpg

Btw I like it your trash talk

as long as you continue to clear "What is left of us" walled cities with myth, im fine with you taking 50 cities a day :)
still does not change the fact that you cant take ours.

DeletedUser55837

in 1 yers and a few months a french player had +100 000 000 pc and the record of an english player is +40 000 000 in Achill

DeletedUser41096

Well look at that, we took a city, SHHHHHHHH bad dog
Bragging about taking a players city who has been with us for under 12 hours. Take those pillar cities in your core, Ill meet you there soon and take it back myself

Status
Not open for further replies.