Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser47953

yeah mate go and do one for us, been a while since I saw some from you.
By popular demand I will end this server's squabbles and disputes with one clear and concise TOP 10.

#1 The Blame Game - Obvious winners of the server located in Eastern O55, with 7.8 M points and ranked #2 in ABP, they clearly Dominate everything around them.... if there was anything to dominate that is... ranked #14 in DBP since no one is attacking them... unless the 110 alliances attack them, this group will obviously win and everyone else sucks at the game

#2 110 Golden Infidels - Obviously, some of this group are planning to get into The Blame Game or something, killing a lot of other people at #1 in ABP and doing a good job of eating up the pathetic and apoplectic VELHA GUARDA... together with sister Maniacs effectively shutting the rest of the server away from the Victory squad in The Blame Game...

#3 Avengers -- quiet bunch in NE O45, recently took in Sons members, but not really able to beat the 110 alliances to the east... ranked #4 in ABP and #3 in DBP deserves recognition for actually playing the game, though they will lose to the alliances winning on the east side

#4 110 Golden Maniacs - Obviously some of these folks are planning to be in The Blame Game or be blamed for ruining the server... ranked #3 in ABP, they been fighting against everything that ran west, but curiously haven't fought The Blame Game to their east at all....

#5 FAIL - well, the name says it all... 5.5 M points and located in N O44 with ranking of 5 in ABP, DBP, and total BP... a force to be reckoned with... if you want to come in 5th on the server...

#6 True Fear - another force to be reckoned with, if you want to be number 6 on server...
#7 VELHA GUARDA - 67% inactive rate, these guys gave up, won't be in top 10 in a week or so... told ya so...
#8 Order and Chaos - relocated and in a very chaotic way, probably won't recover
#9 Black Dawn - too little too late... good alliance, but seriously, fighting the remnants of east side losses and with #5 and 6 to the north, no wonder they want to try and fight south....
#10 Grepo Addicts - well, we are playing the game... Happy Hunting! ;)

DeletedUser47953

So, to make this clear for everyone, alliances 1, 2, and 4 control about half the server and 40% will be required for Domination. Most of the Domination islands will be in the center of the world where the islands have more density. Right now, only Avengers has density outside the eastern MRA... but Avengers is NAP or Pact with them anyway. Avengers is Pact or NAP with almost everyone.
Meanwhile, FAIL, True Fear, and Black Dawn represent a western contingent which seems to be fighting each other or just trying to solidify their core areas which will contain between them at best 20% of the Domination islands...
The other alliances are in various states of disarray as I can attest due to being in one and knowing how bad everything is. So, unless the entire server decides to gang up on 110 and Blame, the eastern group has already won the server.
FAIL should go south and east, especially east into O54 and take as many cities as they possibly can and as far as they can... True Fear should Pact with FAIL and Avengers to go straight east into the core or kill Avengers to control the core and be able to attack 110 group... Black Dawn needs to stop being idiots attacking Grepo, mel's propaganda notwithstanding regarding some nonexistent Pact lols... and try to move with True Fear east. Avengers needs to choose a side since they think they are gonna end up well, but really are just a buffer between east and west. Grepo needs to PACT with the western group and kill whoever is in the way heading north and east...
If you can get all the egos to drop their crap and band together and either kill Avengers or get them to go against 110, you could have a chance... Meanwhile, I'm making popcorn and readying my "ghost click" finger since "Zen will end this world singlehanded..."

DeletedUser55892

you say avengers is NAP or pact with everyone but they're fighting blame game and true fear at once, or maybe it's not a full on war with blame game but nonetheless

Still going lmao get a life kid
7e6944a6eb81916407e562db9543eb93.png

DeletedUser47953

you say avengers is NAP or pact with everyone but they're fighting blame game and true fear at once, or maybe it's not a full on war with blame game but nonetheless
I figured they were fighting with one of more of the western tribes. As far as blame game goes, I highly doubt it could be a full on war due to being separated geographically by a half ocean and both sides being Pacted or NAP with 110. As I said, the eastern group looks poised to win easily by eating internals for 40%. I will admit, I don't know everything going on, but someone wanted my take on things and so I spent the whole day pouring over stats and looking up profiles and interviewing my spies all over... oh, wait, I dashed off my Top 10 after 20 min of looking at in game stats and making a map... ;)
Oh, I did also check Oracle of Zancle for the juicy tavern rumors

1saaa

Strategos
New top 12. due to technical issues i cannot get screenshots of maps, sorry :(

1. the blame game.

i cant really say much more on this team that has already been said: they hold a solid (with a fairly large infidel presence) core with a very experienced team and can jump on anyone who goes into 54. they also seem to have some kind of NAP with infidels which will probably hold until they are the only big team left (in my opinion).

2. 110 golden infidels.

on the surface these guys look like world winners. they have by far the largest point and player count but it is worth noting that it is two alliances total (both from what i can tell have a decent amount of coiners in them) which probably explains why they are so huge. in my eye's two major problems hound this team: 1 is the fact that their player count is split between two very large alliances which means when domination starts 60 players will work for a crown will be getting nothing. it will take great leadership to prevent the sister alliance from breaking away with the main team and helping bring infidels player total putting a huge whole in the amount of troops they can bring to the table. the second problem i see with this team is: their core. it looks very similar to the core of Thermopylae at the start of the world. although their were many factors contributing to thermos downfall one was the amount of fronts they have to defend. now infidels seen to have the same problem. for fun i listed the amount of top 12 teams that could potentially run ops against infidels: The Blame game, FAIL, Avengers, VELHA GAURDA, Goliath and MAD DOGS. that is how badly surrounded they are.

3. Avengers

After defeating Sons i highly doubt anyone would be foolish enough to doubt this team. although Sons certainly put up a solid fight they still ended in a bad way (in my opinion). from what i have seen avengers have great offensive capabilities and solid enough defence. after clearing out Sons (granted with a bit of help) they have established a solid core but they have TBG to their east fail to their north and Infidels to the north east. any one of these teams could chose to pick a fight with the avengers and when that happens things are going to get very bloody.

4. FAIL

i like this team. i mean i really like this team :) their profile picture and text is by far one of the most stand out profiles of any team i have seen. i have also had limited contact with thizzel and although it was not enough to get a good read on him i can say this much: he is in this game to win it. so far they have played exceptionally well beating out infidels so far and hammering other smaller teams. they hold a very tight and compact core. they are also well organised and last time i checked: used skype to communicate. do not let their quirky profile picture fool you! this team is without a doubt one of the biggest contenders for the crown.

5. True fear

i dont know much about this team so now it is getting to the point where i am making a few more educated guesses. this team is the only one so far which is winning a war against FAIL which certainly shows that they are not weak. they also have a solid core which is good. but they are losing ground to Avengers and if FAIL and Avengers decide to even coordinate op times things will go very poorly for them. it is tough to say how well they will do in the future but at their current rate i think they will probably sink.

6. VELHA GAURDA

i feel like whatever i say about this team someone will probably get mad at me so. first of all, i am not including the accusations of botting against VG because A) it is against forum rules and B) i do not know enough on the nature of the accusations to make a decent summary of them. Now on with the actual summary of this team:

VG at first seemed like a true contender for this world with an absolutely brutal reputation and from what seemed to be solid players with solid leaders. unfortunately in the past few weeks they have been set upon by golden maniacs and the blame game. after that the team decided to go into VM which is in my opinion a tactical error because it gives their enemies time to regroup, plan the next attack and rebuild. although this last part is more of a personal comment: maybe if VG coordinated all their attacking prowess on alliances that posed an immediate threat to them instead of wasting them on alliances many times smaller than VG perhaps the team would have done more damage.

i think my opinion on this matter is obvious,

7. Order and Chaos

wonderful! another alliance i know little too nothing about :(. from their grepolife page i can figure out the following things about order and chaos and all of those things are not good. firstly they are taking heavy loses to TBG and infidels. secondly they have no established core and are instead spread across the world. it is because of these reasons that i believe this alliances future is not good. all it takes is one good op from infidels or TBG and they will lose many more cities. i just dont see how this team could do anything with its awful positioning.

8. Grepo addicts

honestly this team has a similar problem to order and chaos but to a lesser extent. they are spread out, and have a huge amount of potential to become food for larger teams. although they have two major advantages. the first is that they are not taking any major attacks from larger teams like TBG and the second is that they are much further out on the rim which makes them less of an inviting target. they have similar issues to order and chaos but i dont think these issues will completely kill the team.

9. Black dawn

this team has a much more focused core than the previous two which is certainly a bonus and they are also not taking much fire from larger teams which is always a bonus for teams of that kind of size. they are also taking cities from teams larger (and debatably more organised) than them which is great. my problem with this team is i feel like they dropped to late to truly compete with the rest of the world. keep an eye on them for sure but i dont really see them becoming a dominant presence.

10. Goliath

this team is a similar case to black dawn in that they seem like they could be quite powerful but dropped a little to late. but in my opinion this team whilst looking very dangerous on the surface lacks coordination (in my experience) furthermore their coiners (who are very numerous) seem to not use their money very well. for example i have seen them through half backed Hydra nukes at an alliance bireme stack and gold up walls due to a harbour check. it is things like these that make me doubt this team but if their leaders can pull together and start seriously Oping their opponents Goliath could be a huge threat.

11. MAD DOGS

i dont feel like i can analyse this team because it is my own so if someone else could do it that would be appreciated :)

12. Mobius enforcers

this team in my opinion stands little to no chance. they have a very spread out core. they are already losing ground to infidels and TBG. their is no more to be said here really. this team will fall very quickly.

Honourable mentions.

two quick honourable mentions:

first of all Thermopylae. although i think that this team probably wont become a huge threat again without a huge amount of luck and skill from its remaining players i still think it deserves credit for lasting as long as it has against so many enemies.

secondly LOTR vendetta. this team is lead by WHG and weather you love or hate him give this guy some credit for jumping in with a new team fairly late in the world and not getting squashed straight away.

now a quick note at the end. if i have gotten any information wrong during this top 12 please PM and will rectify that mistake ASAP. please do not spam the forum telling me that i am an idiot, a PM will do :)

DeletedUser47953

Well done and well reasoned. Mine was almost a PNP meant jokingly, yet accurate. Certainly going forward, this analysis is a good one with more depth and detail than mine. Thank you.

DeletedUser54360

I am literally stunned by the love in the room for my ragtag selection of misfit' s mavericks and psycho whacko's yet again forming misguidedly ( some might say ) a shield wall around a team of basically lovable clubable baby seal flesh. Whether we will succeed in incubating this years crop into Orca's only time can tell. Could this finally be our year ? . Nah - not a snowflakes chance - but we will playour tragi/heroic escapade out to the end.

DeletedUser54339

Avengers are definitely not fighting TBG.

jameslongst

Strategos
By popular demand I will end this server's squabbles and disputes with one clear and concise TOP 10.

#1 The Blame Game - Obvious winners of the server located in Eastern O55, with 7.8 M points and ranked #2 in ABP, they clearly Dominate everything around them.... if there was anything to dominate that is... ranked #14 in DBP since no one is attacking them... unless the 110 alliances attack them, this group will obviously win and everyone else sucks at the game

#2 110 Golden Infidels - Obviously, some of this group are planning to get into The Blame Game or something, killing a lot of other people at #1 in ABP and doing a good job of eating up the pathetic and apoplectic VELHA GUARDA... together with sister Maniacs effectively shutting the rest of the server away from the Victory squad in The Blame Game...

#3 Avengers -- quiet bunch in NE O45, recently took in Sons members, but not really able to beat the 110 alliances to the east... ranked #4 in ABP and #3 in DBP deserves recognition for actually playing the game, though they will lose to the alliances winning on the east side

#4 110 Golden Maniacs - Obviously some of these folks are planning to be in The Blame Game or be blamed for ruining the server... ranked #3 in ABP, they been fighting against everything that ran west, but curiously haven't fought The Blame Game to their east at all....

#5 FAIL - well, the name says it all... 5.5 M points and located in N O44 with ranking of 5 in ABP, DBP, and total BP... a force to be reckoned with... if you want to come in 5th on the server...

#6 True Fear - another force to be reckoned with, if you want to be number 6 on server...
#7 VELHA GUARDA - 67% inactive rate, these guys gave up, won't be in top 10 in a week or so... told ya so...
#8 Order and Chaos - relocated and in a very chaotic way, probably won't recover
#9 Black Dawn - too little too late... good alliance, but seriously, fighting the remnants of east side losses and with #5 and 6 to the north, no wonder they want to try and fight south....
#10 Grepo Addicts - well, we are playing the game... Happy Hunting! ;)

Maybe I misunderstood the rules, but I thought only one team could win the server. So what's all this east west talk?
I know there are lots of naps right now but...there can be only one.

DeletedUser54360

Avengers are definitely not fighting TBG.

Ill say

GA AVENGERS Academy of AVengers O &C TBG and two Goldens all cross support

Only BD LOTR and FAIL &TF not part of the Cartel it seems .

But FAIL AND TF fighting each other is about as logical as launching a new line of Jock Straps suitable for the SuperModel niche market.

Some days I stumble around with a fixed perma expression of disbelief . Truly Grepolis is a THeatre of the absurd.