Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser41859

you seem to think like everyone cares who wins or loses.....maybe it's just you and your ilk that think that way.
There can be only one ... or in this case 60!!

Save your energy, play the game ... enjoy it ... everyone loses sometimes !!

except ERIK
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

oh and by the way it's the first time I am playing in an alliance with Erik in it and the majority of these players. I have to say the way they handle the game may not be what you like ... but it is effective / efficient / brutal and very well organised .. 100%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

I have exposed you for the professional rabble rouser you are . And also exposed that you are not very good at it.

I personally don't care enough about winning to contaminate myself the way you do.

Make your mind up - how dare you impugn me when you have the morals of a casual pick-up.

Erik has lost this world Pal and I am the one who made that happen .

Heiseberg is going it alone now BUT with the full backing of LOTR TF and BD to ensure that the THREE STOOGES

ERik Kronnoss and POOP do not get to win LEMO ..

The way I handle the game may be your worst nighmare - because it means that only those AVENGERS players ( who deserve it ) will get the LEMO win .

AND THE GOLDEN CARTEL AKA THE THREE STOOGES and their assorted flunkies . boot lickers , coat holders and serial MMBRA players

MASS Minnow Bashing Recruitment Alliances type of player GET NOTHING ..

This has been a swivel on it message brought to you by the Patron Saint of New players everywhere THE RIMLORD ..

Our Rimlord in LEMO who art in 34 35 and 44 .. Blessed be thy RimName. Give us this RimDay freedom from the suffocating oppression of THE GOLDEN CARTEL that we may grow and develop in thy Rim Like ways .

in the name of the Father Witchunter General The Son Pawcio the Magnificent and the Holy Rim Ghost Wrighty bfc

Rimlands for now and for evermore ( in memorium KAZUKA )

KAZUKA Would have been proud of me the last 48 hours you collection of assorted snot rags and *** wipes , Masquerading as Grepolis royalty .

And to be frank that is the only opinion that is of any value to me.

BANZA!I ! BANZAI ! BANZAI ! .

DeletedUser41859

I have exposed you for the professional rabble rouser you are . And also exposed that you are not very good at it.

I personally don't care enough about winning to contaminate myself the way you do.

Make your mind up - how dare you impugn me when you have the morals of a casual pick-up.

Erik has lost this world Pal and I am the one who made that happen .

Heiseberg is going it alone now BUT with the full backing of LOTR TF and BD to ensure that the THREE STOOGES

ERik Kronnoss and POOP do not get to win LEMO ..

The way I handle the game may be your worst nighmare - because it means that only those AVENGERS players ( who deserve it ) will get the LEMO win .

AND THE GOLDEN CARTEL AKA THE THREE STOOGES and their assorted flunkies . boot lickers , coat holders and serial MMBRA players

MASS Minnow Bashing Recruitment Alliances type of player GET NOTHING ..

The award for the best comic relief on LEONTINI goes to the WHICH HUNTER .... oops sorry...witch one was that again?.

DeletedUser54360

God, when @jameslongst , @Thizzle or @VIRTUALSELF speak rational it makes me consider there arguments and listen about the issues the server may or may not have. But when @WitchunterGeneral opens his fowl mouth I discount everything he stands for. And god I wish I didn't.
Your problem is you decide the value o fth emessag eon your attitude to th emessenger.
I don't know about you. But if th eguy delivering my winning Lottery ticket brings me 25grand - I don't care if h eis wearing shoes or hush puppies//

DeletedUser54360

1 min before all of WHGs CSs land on your cities, appareantly hes lost a lot and could use some hand me downs
Since when has your casual disrespect for your betters starting widening its base to include half decent players like Ian ? Ian may not be a RIMLORD but he is nobodies pet monkey to be spoken to lik e that>

DeletedUser4952

Since when has your casual disrespect for your betters starting widening its base to include half decent players like Ian ? Ian may not be a RIMLORD but he is nobodies pet monkey to be spoken to lik e that>

Damn Im hurt, only half decent!?
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

Mole man 420

Phrourach
it was a shot at u not him... clearly my sarcasm was not understood. Plus, im a noob, everyones better than me

DeletedUser54360

Damn Im hurt, only half decent!?
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
ok quit e decnet .But you kno w exactly th e point I am making , There are far too many Corporals barking orders at Montgomery's on this external .

destroxxi

Phrourach
Blah Blah Blah same crap different world. Till you all figure out this game is won by diplomacy and team play the longer you all will be out here on the externals complaining and ranting about this or that. Honestly I mean this is 3rd world rant for whg, 2nd for criki, and 20 you are just young mate don't follow that path it doesn't lead anywhere good. Point being you all go off on a rant every world how about start improving your gameplay v blaming others.

P.s. We get blamed every world for this or that, thus why we named ourselves "the blame game" so any blame towards us sure we will take it go ahead its nothing new for us. Thus why it is a compliment.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Blah Blah Blah same crap different world. Till you all figure out this game is won by diplomacy and team play the longer you all will be out here on the externals complaining and ranting about this or that. Honestly I mean this is 3rd world rant for whg, 2nd for criki, and 20 you are just young mate don't follow that path it doesn't lead anywhere good. Point being you all go off on a rant every world how about start improving your gameplay v blaming others.

P.s. We get blamed every world for this or that, thus why we named ourselves "the blame game" so any blame towards us sure we will take it go ahead its nothing new for us. Thus why it is a compliment.

Good diplomacy and team play ≠ pacting everyone in top 4

Funny that you mention Criki, Bucks and WHG... those 3 guys have more DBP than your whole alliance. Your alliance is weak, most of your members havent built a single unit for weeks. All you can do is suicide units on each other... Occasionally you take cities as well and then you start screaming about your great team work and diplomacy.. really Avengers are/were just your war pets.

Be careful tho, sometimes the son outgrows the father... Avengers could beat you with 1 finger, and why they havent started is a mystery to me

Last edited: