Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

lol you dont know me or my position on the 'coalition' or my motivation for playing this world. whatever alliance i am in or if i wasnt in an alliance my comment is still relevant. are you crying again cos its getting boring!
Yes we do, you keep defending it so we do know your position on the coalition. Oh well youre a blood after all
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach

Yes martinusV, i am crying. Because look at the game we all love?​

Loved.

you sure put a lot of time into something that is irrelevant - you would be dangerous if you could focus on something important!

We’ve all put so many hours into this game (I hate to think of adding them up over the last decade lol)...watching grep go this route is deeply sad. We did love the game. Most who post here secretly liked the thrill of waking at 3am to attack alarms and trying to snipe enemy CS’s when you’re outnumbered and have a work meeting in a few hours (or in the moment). We loved fighting a good fight, win or lose, respecting our enemies when the dust settles.

Why am I still reading this? Because watching grep die is both sad and vindicating.

VS’s post is an excellent summary. Will anyone be attacking these players today, or is it not time for that yet? Check the fine print of the super-alliance agreement LOL...

It’s too late for those you’ve been bullying to be able to do real damage. You’ll have to do your own dirty work here, or the overly delayed partial hand slap won’t even matter. Tick tock tick tock.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

you sure put a lot of time into something that is irrelevant - you would be dangerous if you could focus on something important!

Can you please stop telling them that they're wasting time complaining on here when they could be doing something in game lol? You've said it so many times and it's frustrating to read time and time again....
Even if the 5th to 30th alliance merged they wouldn't have as many points as the top 4 so short of a miracle there is NOTHING they can do in game to stop us. Only way the top 4 don't win now is if they fall out for whatever reason.

And to the rest of you defending the super alliance, why bother? It's nothing to be proud of haha.

It's a great shame that this is what the world has come to but hey ho, it's the easiest way to win and at least I should get a 10% warehouse boost that I can use in all the future dead worlds

DeletedUser50245

Can you please stop telling them that they're wasting time complaining on here when they could be doing something in game lol? You've said it so many times and it's frustrating to read time and time again....
Even if the 5th to 30th alliance merged they wouldn't have as many points as the top 4 so short of a miracle there is NOTHING they can do in game to stop us. Only way the top 4 don't win now is if they fall out for whatever reason.

And to the rest of you defending the super alliance, why bother? It's nothing to be proud of haha.

It's a great shame that this is what the world has come to but hey ho, it's the easiest way to win and at least I should get a 10% warehouse boost that I can use in all the future dead worlds
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
i wonder how they conduct ops ... who are in the op list? do enemy players even resist them?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
long TT, simming ... this is so ridiculous ... in en105, only 2 super-alliances remained ... not much competition, but here it seems that there is no competition ...

DeletedUser21287

Yes we do, you keep defending it so we do know your position on the coalition. Oh well youre a blood after all

i dont recall defending it at all. i simply suggest you all stop crying and whinging about it (last time mrcornetto ;) )

DeletedUser21287

oh and dont ask me my position either, i dont want to jeapordise my chance at 10% warehouse space!

1saaa

Strategos
maybe if you picked on an alliance your own size you would be able to defend...

maybe if you tried fighting a war with genuine challenge then maybe we would laugh with scorn at all of your posts...

DeletedUser21287

maybe if you picked on an alliance your own size you would be able to defend...

maybe if you tried fighting a war with genuine challenge then maybe we would laugh with scorn at all of your posts...

maybe you should speak to the founders and let them know your thoughts. everyone would be red in all worlds, no pacts/naps anywhere if up to me but it aint

jameslongst

Strategos
maybe you should speak to the founders and let them know your thoughts. everyone would be red in all worlds, no pacts/naps anywhere if up to me but it aint

How you play is up to you, coward.

I have no illusions. This may be just like Pags, where we killed one MRA just to watch another, greater MRA be born from its ashes.

No matter what, True Fear stands proud. Let the next honor less curs come against us.

Last edited:
Blaming founders thats funny.. If it was up to me everyone was red and what did I do? I did something about it. But youre too scared of losing your crown for it. Still makes you a pussy and a hugger. You can keep blabbing on about how you dont agree with it but you keep telling its our fault we are in this position and u want to change this but ur not changing ANYTHING. If ur so old school why are you such a hugging noob? I thought these old school players were all such great fighters? Im considered a new gen and I do 20x more fighting than u "old school players". Morons

DeletedUser4952

Blaming founders thats funny.. If it was up to me everyone was red and what did I do? I did something about it. But youre too scared of losing your crown for it. Still makes you a pussy and a hugger. You can keep blabbing on about how you dont agree with it but you keep telling its our fault we are in this position and u want to change this but ur not changing ANYTHING. If ur so old school why are you such a hugging noob? I thought these old school players were all such great fighters? Im considered a new gen and I do 20x more fighting than u "old school players". Morons

Oi, don't disrespect the term 'old school player', Not pretending I am one because I am one
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

You live like it. Bucks you lil new gen noob
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser54360

How you play is up to you, coward.

I have no illusions. This may be just like Pags, where we killed one MRA just to watch another, greater MRA be born from its ashes.

No matter what, True Fear stands proud. Let the next honor less curs come against us.

Ironic..