Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48582

i think u are in the wrong world? where are you? en 108, dk what so ever?? gosh.. another bla bla bla commentator. get a life kid. talk and comment in you own world please
And who might you be Mr. Nobody?

DeletedUser55892

Its actually impressive that the cuddling went to an even more pathetic level by taking in Avenger players AND the same clowns doing it complains that the server is boring... and some say Trump is and stupid go figure lol.

That server is one big disgrace and a long Line of so called “vets” will have that sticker on their name. You might as well make a new profile now cuz 70% of Grepolis will laugh their butts off every time they hear about your “experience”.
Trust me it wasn't our (players) idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48583

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! we destroyed u in like 3 days u guys dont own 1 island in 34 anymore.

I got drunk -putt a coupple of all red islands in the forum and litteraly in a matter of 12 hrs and 18 min they where blue , this happend while i was sleeping ,
ur best fighter Wrigty hitt vm
ur other guys litteraly begged to join
ur northern MRA CORE was taken in a day
how in ....... name can u say u are more legit than us u guys got taken to school!
You can't reason with stupid and trust me paw is stupid + a noob

DeletedUser21560

Well that war lasted a long time. We’ve already recruited their top players lol.

The reason being that the cuddlers leadership wants to end the world quicker because “it’s boring” so by recruiting Avenger’s top players it puts us closer to the 40%.

I don’t even know what to say to that, can’t possibly think of why it’s boring?

This world has been one of the worst I’ve seen in Grepo history and the funny thing is nobody will admit it’s their fault, they all blame other alliances/players. God forbid you politely end a pact agreement when it’s run it’s course, now that would be madness.

Lots of claims that the next world will be played differently so let’s see, I wouldn’t put money on it though aha.

Now with domination fast approaching all players need to do is ensure they grow enough so that they’re one of “The 60”.

Let’s hope the cuddlers leadership carry on doing what they’re good at so this world can end as quickly as possible and us fighters can run for the hills with our 10% warehouse buffs.

Props to TF for playing solo as long as they did, most other alliances would have folded and be begging for an invite by now - just look at Avengers lol, only took 2 days.

Is the 10% warehouse buff that important? Why not just leave to show you dissaprove? :p

DeletedUser48256

Is the 10% warehouse buff that important? Why not just leave to show you dissaprove? :p

To quit would be a waste of the time and money I've invested in this world, may as well get something good out of it.

To be fair, all this cuddling has left us with plenty of time to chat so I've made a few new friends
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser56063

Can someone Please make a new top 12 since "Mac N Cheeese" is here now?

DeletedUser10850

From the outside looking in and reading this whole thread, I don't think I've seen a more boring and lopsided world in this game. Came back from the game after a couple years and saw this domination game mode (which I assumed had been released a year or so ago) and I joined EN111. I had no idea that this was the first domination world ever. If this is the fate of the fight-to-win worlds, this game won't last. One can only hope EN111 will be better.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
So whats the super alliance gonna be called?
110 Golden Blame?
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Why not :

Don't blame the infidels but Inno.

That's a awesome cool naam.

The original game makers in my opinion did an awesome job.
However today it's clear the peeps making the game are not the originals if they are I would be highly surprised
Everybody complained about WW, it only needed small adjustments what I numerous times write to inno, but instead of a reply and a answer asking we wish to know more come to Germany it staid silent
Than I tried by entering that council thing talking about events an gold all day wasn't helpful either so I got kicked LMAO.
Diamant crowns of even devine ones, this alone shows you how noob the makers are. Clearly they lost touch to their own game !!
Every body knows the best hard-core players are the ones with Victor awards and not the golden rewards because those 75% came from the helping crews...
So à simmer never been in team 1 can have a devine crown and à hard-core founder nr 1 fighter winning 3 worlds just 1 upgrade lol...
This alone shows the Inno team today has lost touch of their own game a'd do not understand the dynamic of their own creation.

Put me in 1 room with those developers for a whole day and discussions about how unfair this and how boring that etc etc is for the past...

Ofcourse they can listen to that noob general who hunt witches hihi might be helpful aswel

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
Why not :

Don't blame the infidels but Inno.

That's a awesome cool naam.

The original game makers in my opinion did an awesome job.
However today it's clear the peeps making the game are not the originals if they are I would be highly surprised
Everybody complained about WW, it only needed small adjustments what I numerous times write to inno, but instead of a reply and a answer asking we wish to know more come to Germany it staid silent
Than I tried by entering that council thing talking about events an gold all day wasn't helpful either so I got kicked LMAO.
Diamant crowns of even devine ones, this alone shows you how noob the makers are. Clearly they lost touch to their own game !!
Every body knows the best hard-core players are the ones with Victor awards and not the golden rewards because those 75% came from the helping crews...
So à simmer never been in team 1 can have a devine crown and à hard-core founder nr 1 fighter winning 3 worlds just 1 upgrade lol...
This alone shows the Inno team today has lost touch of their own game a'd do not understand the dynamic of their own creation.

Put me in 1 room with those developers for a whole day and discussions about how unfair this and how boring that etc etc is for the past...

Ofcourse they can listen to that noob general who hunt witches hihi might be helpful aswel
i hate to say this but you provide a valid point. Inno has lost touch with its player base and its obvious that the development team has changed around a lot.

But you cannot lay the blame purely on Inno! it is impossible for any development team to predict how the game shifts and how its balance changes with all the best strategies being reworked and developed constantly. the blame should equally be placed on the players who hug every server destroying the war game aspect of grepolis.