Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser51175

Sounds like a guy who can't come up with a better argument and decides to act all smarter then he actually is.
But whatever piss off lol
LOL
well lets have some funn tonight mole ;)
il bet u that their whole alliance cant take a city from me , they can pick anyone of my cities and their whole team cna get a free revolt tear down my walls and gett as many cross revolts as they want - i will defend alone and if they can take i will rename the alliance "pawcios trash" or any other name they want :)

Challange issued LOTR VS ME

LOL
well lets have some funn tonight mole ;)
il bet u that their whole alliance cant take a city from me , they can pick anyone of my cities and their whole team cna get a free revolt tear down my walls and gett as many cross revolts as they want - i will defend alone and if they can take i will rename the alliance "pawcios trash" or any other name they want :)

Challange issued LOTR VS ME
Lol and how do you see that happening hmmm? You know you aren't the only alliance we are fighting....unlike you have multiple enemies and most of then are in the top 5.
I'd have to rebuild a lot of cities from def to off but we will see.

DeletedUser51175

really u dont have faith that ur entire alliance can take one city from me if i give my word i will have no help and il allow u to revolt it , tear the wall down and get as many cross revolts as u want ????
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser51175

we have 0 allies -
we 0 acadamies
we 0 help

can u say the same ?

DeletedUser51175

you will never see me fight the top 5 alliances as that sounds like a strategcly bad idea -seems like that would innvolve us vs about 157 good players and not alot of sleep when i can fight ulot , about the same size and in our ocean and is lacking in offense sounds alot more funn :)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
we're just simming till the top 5 are ready to come take our cities... why you think we showed up late on the rim to take your guys cities, but havent even fought them yet ??
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
.. theres nothing fishy about that i promise
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

you're envious ... i can tell ... but if you work hard, one day you can be just like me
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

btw ... how does it feel to know that you have not conquered a single city for months unless it were a ghost....but you have lost a crapload of cities, so much for your bravado.
Oh and in the last week you added 60k ABP to your score from ghosts!!
Ha thats funny. Well lets see. I get 60k in a week from "ghosts" (which is not even true) and you get 80k abp in the entire duration of this server. So shut up and cry more

Hows life in Avengers?
Oh wait you left before you could fight back lol
I left because you couldnt even fight for more than 2 days and had to start recruiting the top 10 of avengers you moron. What are you even trying to say with this statement? Im not a fighter? Funny coming from you. Keep shut please. Youre nothing but a simmer and a cuddler martin. Always have been. Mr old school legend, but in reality ur all but that. Why do you keep talking here youre only making a fool out of yourself.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
your alliance exists because you have not been in our zone of interest so far. Had you been you would be elliminated like the rest, no single alliance can compete with the top 3 here as it has shown again with avengers falling. this isnt bragging its just stating how it is, like it or loathe it. put thermo, vg, sons, avengers or any other alliance in your location and they would still be here. and put you in their place you would experience the same result the only difference is we would enjoy breaking you in 24-48 hours. The world has been a bore fest but it is what it is, i expect numbers for the next dom world will drop because of it which is a shame but inevitable!
This is true. Of course no alliance can compete with the top 4 attacking and defending together wtf. And no, we havent been in our zone of interest so far, no alliance have been in that zone for you guys
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
And please, for the love of god dont say "avengers was today", you are only vultures in that story.

DeletedUser21287

Ha thats funny. Well lets see. I get 60k in a week from "ghosts" (which is not even true) and you get 80k abp in the entire duration of this server. So shut up and cry more

I left because you couldnt even fight for more than 2 days and had to start recruiting the top 10 of avengers you moron. What are you even trying to say with this statement? Im not a fighter? Funny coming from you. Keep shut please. Youre nothing but a simmer and a cuddler martin. Always have been. Mr old school legend, but in reality ur all but that. Why do you keep talking here youre only making a fool out of yourself.

check ABP son, I cant see you lol.

Always been a cuddler yet 1st time I have played with these guys from start lol

Keep swinging :)

DeletedUser55892

The city you took from pawcio he actually wanted to lose, he asked me to take it cause he wanted to get rid of it. And paw you can't brag about how LOTR is the best alliance then someone shows stats about beating you to like 78-5 (correct me if i'm mistaken) then keep making excuses, like no matter what facts anyone shows to you you just deny it, like come onnnnnn (<3) and lastly. If you celebrate it everyone have a Merry Christmas

DeletedUser51175

haha yea that at least made my christmas more enjoyable :p #sadlife
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

check ABP son, I cant see you lol.

Always been a cuddler yet 1st time I have played with these guys from start lol

Keep swinging :)
Wow nice dude! Youve been granted the abilty to make 80% or more offense, and only catched me after all this time while ive been playing almost full def for what, a month and a half? YOURE REALLY A LEGEND!!
cry more