Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser52443

Love how LOTR is being counted out already.... Seeing a us marked as a FLOAT and a SINK is just hilarious
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser14437

Love how LOTR is being counted out already.... Seeing a us marked as a FLOAT and a SINK is just hilarious
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I don't think it's deserved to count you all out either. I also don't think pacting with Ghosts is the path to success, but I guess only time will tell. I see you all going far no matter what.

DeletedUser55346

This world is still so young... even if some new DECENT Premade jumps right now - they can dominate... So lets see... at this point you can count almost everyone and each alliance.

DeletedUser56207

Will agree staying away is impossible.. I tried but you get dragged back
ohh i managed to stay away for years, but hearing of this new domination endgame just made me return to check it out, now that im most likely going to win it im trying to win ww endgame again as well :D

King Soos

Strategos
3) -Blood Bath- Highest rated attacker is 16th, highest rated defender is 30th. Nothing incredible for a rank 3 alliance. Despite this, they have only lost 1 city and look to be winning convincingly against House of Pain in 44. Can see them being the overall powerhouse in 44 for the relative future. How that sets them up for the end game, I don't know, but they will stick around. SWIM
never seen a team who uses walls swim :(

DeletedUser56227

Bhahahahhaa bro I co-lead Kraken with you for about a month. Uncle Teriyaki in game, eventually had to leave the world but I helped you two lead for a while
I'd like to re-found Kraken but need the old players back have about 17 of the best including sheps1 in my phone book but this is not the world for that, maybe soon

DeletedUser55307

There are a ton of overlooked alliance outside of the top I wonder if any will focus here in the long run as some are in the final stages on other world's like istros