Top 12 Top 12

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol this is WiB. No offence to WiB players, but I mean WiB leadership always nap/pact everyone and ofc in the end they blame #1 that they supported until then cuz they won. Weak logic.

That will be 3rd time? After Carystus and Istos?
6th, Golgi abdera and nagidos. Maybe 7th, Ruthie always same strategy with same result, what do they call that again?

DeletedUser44505

*Yawn* ... lots of players talking trash about things they don't know a thing about... pretty funny we're invertebrates yet you run from a fight and quit 2 hours into attacks, jesus half of us were still in work? Ya'll finish hitting VM and ghosting already. Big egos with bigger mouths..

Lots of crying when scheming gets found out, Bloods will remain holding there heads high, we know the truth and so do Phoenix leadership, some of them anyways, possibly the ones who have already tried jumping and abandoning 100 players for there enemy.... So yes carry on with the bull, its hilarious to read. We at least stand by our word, values and players.

brillbob

Phrourach
*Yawn* ... lots of players talking trash about things they don't know a thing about... pretty funny we're invertebrates yet you run from a fight and quit 2 hours into attacks, jesus half of us were still in work? Ya'll finish hitting VM and ghosting already. Big egos with bigger mouths..

Lots of crying when scheming gets found out, Bloods will remain holding there heads high, we know the truth and so do Phoenix leadership, some of them anyways, possibly the ones who have already tried jumping and abandoning 100 players for there enemy.... So yes carry on with the bull, its hilarious to read. We at least stand by our word, values and players.
babes you dead right, i love to see players with nothing else to do bar crying over spilled milk

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Not a top 12, just a top 4 prediction as there will only be 4 alliances here soon.

WINNERS BBM, regardless of gold use, a good team of exp. players hard to combat 1 v 1 let alone with the other brave alliances helping to now take down the only non-premade in the top 4.

Runners up. Hopefully FUN, at least they have been fighting with BBM for a while and never hid the fact.

3RD & 4TH- Blood alliances, woeful, now riding on the back of BBM 's hard work to take down Phoenix Two branches of Bridesmaids, always thereabouts , but never brave enough to actually fight anyone who may be able to fight back. Your turn will come, BBM will only have you to fight soon enough, best get ready to jump Sunday to the Speed 1. Kurbads , you did the right thing.

Well at least my history dosent show me quitting halfway through a world and never once have I jumped and left me alliance when they are being hit

Guess its easier to try and find a fault in someone else then look at your own issues

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Good luck to WiB/SiB as you chase that coveted 2nd place trophy. Maybe BBM will let you continue to hold their pocket as they waltz across the finish line. Hey Ruthie, if you're looking for your backbone I think you dropped it a couple weeks ago while you were trying to hold BBM's jockstrap.

Congrats in advance BBM, those of you I talked to are cool and your alliance is an absolute machine. Well-earned win

You can say what you like about WIB or me, the fact is we stay the course, because we dont win dosent mean we are a failure we just lose to good opponents. We arent afraid to admit that to lose to a good alliance is something that happens and to say we always come second, well isnt that a achievement . how many alliances actually stay to continue to the end to fight the big guns .

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Lol this is WiB. No offence to WiB players, but I mean WiB leadership always nap/pact everyone and ofc in the end they blame #1 that they supported until then cuz they won. Weak logic.

That will be 3rd time? After Carystus and Istos?

Just so you know seeing as you think we nap pact everyone shows how much rubbish you believe you know nothing , just because alliances change there name to have blood in does not mean they have anything to do with us, Bloods are WIB and SIB period .

Ruthie2

Phrourach
It is always funny to watch an alliance doing the slave of the winning team. I love when the leadership sells a whole alliance and their players aren't aware of this.

Do you know how many alliances asked to be where we are you better start insulting most of the grep world

Ruthie2

Phrourach
6th, Golgi abdera and nagidos. Maybe 7th, Ruthie always same strategy with same result, what do they call that again?

Again get it right Ranga always jumping on the band wagon

we won golgi as yin and yang we also won in abdera with another team nags we never went there to win , it was common knowledge we let it known even on our profile we went to play and have fun from wonders.

Ranga1

Strategos
Again get it right Ranga always jumping on the band wagon

we won golgi as yin and yang we also won in abdera with another team nags we never went there to win , it was common knowledge we let it known even on our profile we went to play and have fun from wonders.
The fact you are flat out lying tells everyone what they need to know. Eviction notice won abdera and you were definitely not yin and yang lol

Anyway I digress, the point was you have failed many many times whilst trying to win, so your strategy and leadership are flawed and that will again make you lose this world

Ruthie2

Phrourach
The fact you are flat out lying tells everyone what they need to know. Eviction notice won abdera and you were definitely not yin and yang lol

Anyway I digress, the point was you have failed many many times whilst trying to win, so your strategy and leadership are flawed and that will again make you lose this world

you are so full of it Ranga..
Why do I have to lie, I stand for what I believe in and what I do , I wont conform to be like you or anyone else who plays the game to manipulate people to be the way you want or try to tell them to be

Bloods merged to become ying and Yang and we also merged in Abera to win Fact

It amuses me the varied views how everyone else should play, I wont sell my soul or my team just to win by being deceptive or a liar , if people trust me its because they know I will fight tooth and nail for my team but I wont be something I am not to get it

f369088d34539ce842b5bef649fc9a62.png

a8737a84b7d96d6371dc537fa5abc030.png

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
you are so full of it Ranga..
Why do I have to lie, I stand for what I believe in and what I do , I wont conform to be like you or anyone else who plays the game to manipulate people to be the way you want or try to tell them to be

Bloods merged to become ying and Yang and we also merged in Abera to win Fact

It amuses me the varied views how everyone else should play, I wont sell my soul or my team just to win by being deceptive or a liar , if people trust me its because they know I will fight tooth and nail for my team but I wont be something I am not to get it

f369088d34539ce842b5bef649fc9a62.png

a8737a84b7d96d6371dc537fa5abc030.png
Exactly, signed in blood never won lol you just proved my point. You dissolved the alliance or sold out the rest of your team so you could get a personal crown, classy

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Exactly, signed in blood never won lol you just proved my point. You dissolved the alliance or sold out the rest of your team so you could get a personal crown, classy

I dont have to prove anything to you ask my players . let them speak for themselves

SlothTzu

Strategos
I'd be just as upset as you if I didnt win three worlds in a row.

It happens sersy perhaps that's why you have been multi accounting..
Trying to improve your odds, sadly without success..

E: as far as I recall you have never actually attacked me you tend to turtle up every island you share with me never even hit me on them :eek::oops:

He ghosted 105 after losing, quit 115 after being turned red and denied an invite to Fiasco, is throwing his toys out of the pram here, he got us good! He wins!