put a beat to that and you could rap it

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
not proud, it's all in a day's work,
just satisfied, to see you lot getting smashed from all sides,
good on you personally though for sticking around,
it's your team mates who have taken the coward road underground

put a beat to that and you could rap it
Or you could do 1v1 against a smaller ally and see who wins. O wait we both know what happens if the coalition doesn’t support you, you die in 1 week, it’s okay keep bragging behind the 15 alliances helping you. It’s one thing to ally with the whole server and keep quiet, but bragging like you are actually doing anything is pathetic.

Trist3

Chiliarch
1595891847716.png

Clearly we're helping them lol. Sorry to disappoint but they don't need our help to take down chaos, maybe next time think twice about taking their ex founder or sending your member off to CM, might help you avoid a fight you can't win or at least leave you with enough players to fight ;) .

luckydream

Lochagos
Or you could do 1v1 against a smaller ally and see who wins. O wait we both know what happens if the coalition doesn’t support you, you die in 1 week, it’s okay keep bragging behind the 15 alliances helping you. It’s one thing to ally with the whole server and keep quiet, but bragging like you are actually doing anything is pathetic.

Ur hypocrite, can u stop whining like a lill girl :eek::D Can u even check stats (have the brains to do so?) of what ur ally did before ?? As u and all ur ally was following the same strategy before and I have never seen u complaining about this strategy before, when it was beneficial for u.Now ur up to the 1v1 battle??? Where have u been before ? Ohh, ur Lilly, ur was winning so u stayed shut up as it was fair battle before?

Ur talking like ur ally ever was winning a battle 1v1, but u always picked a gang bang or a battle against a very smaller ally. Now ur complaining against ur own strategy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Seriously, grow up and get some balls and admit that u was doing the same before. Otherwise stick to ur lill girl sticker and suck it up.

;);) Btw, Lilly, u can enjoy the free and easy bps u was drooling upon, when u did 2 mil bps feeding with all the real attacks going on upon on??? Ohhh, or the real bps don't excite u so much ?! and u prefer to play with urself more ?

Ryann16

Strategos
Ur hypocrite, can u stop whining like a lill girl :eek::D Can u even check stats (have the brains to do so?) of what ur ally did before ?? As u and all ur ally was following the same strategy before and I have never seen u complaining about this strategy before, when it was beneficial for u.Now ur up to the 1v1 battle??? Where have u been before ? Ohh, ur Lilly, ur was winning so u stayed shut up as it was fair battle before?

Ur talking like ur ally ever was winning a battle 1v1, but u always picked a gang bang or a battle against a very smaller ally. Now ur complaining against ur own strategy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Seriously, grow up and get some balls and admit that u was doing the same before. Otherwise stick to ur lill girl sticker and suck it up.

;);) Btw, Lilly, u can enjoy the free and easy bps u was drooling upon, when u did 2 mil bps feeding with all the real attacks going on upon on??? Ohhh, or the real bps don't excite u so much ?! and u prefer to play with urself more ?

Mate, first off, You really need to pay attention. There is no longer a milestones thread on the externals, but if there were, Check Mate would have had them all. I think you forgot that CM was an ABSOLUTE power house for the majority of the server until they got hit from all sides. They have war scores like no other alliance on the server such as:

CM vs Lykos - 60-2
CM vs Red Mist - 31-0
CM vs Titans - 25-0
CM vs Voodoo - 25-0
CM vs Spiritum Sancti - 47-0

I think that enough should speak of the accomplishments, and the fact that they were still thousands of BP ahead of the entire server before they boosted. And lets not forget the complete dismantling of Spirtum Sancti in less than 24 hours, who at the time was the ONLY competition for CM on the entire server.

It was only after they started getting hit from ALL SIDES that they started to lose cities. And yes they ARE losing cities but to say that they never did anything is out of line and needs correction. And they did it all with NO PACTS.

I find it funny that you,
1. Think you know anything about whats going on here
2. Want to act tough now that you think you have a chance of winning. Where was all this trash talk when CM was the absolute powerhouse? You're the type to act tough in front of your lads at the pub, but wouldn't stand a chance on your own.

Please keep your incorrect, trash opinion to yourself. Thanks.

Note: The current state of CM is pretty rough, however I am simply pointing out that you cannot forget what they really are when they aren't being hit on all fronts. How many alliances could actually take them in a 1v1? Food for thought.

Note: The current state of CM is pretty rough, however I am simply pointing out that you cannot forget what they really are when they aren't being hit on all fronts. How many alliances could actually take them in a 1v1? Food for thought.

CM has one of the best if not the best rosters in the world no doubt about that. However no one does the 1v1 thing anymore, too many PACTS and "unofficial NAP's" for that to happen anymore (It's been a trend for the past couple of years). What let Check Mate down ultimately from what I see is bad diplo at the wrong time and the BP boosting which made them a lot of enemies I don't think would have had if they didn't BP boost

Ralzon

Hoplite
Wow, you are so proud by winning against one ally xD (which is attacked by severals). Would like to see if your ally even survives till end xD

Mate, we were just dealing with a rogue n we reserved his all cities which were visible to you yet U INVITED HIM IN YOUR ALLIANCE AND SAID WE CAN'T ATTACK HIM AS HE IS ONE OF YOURS, EVEN ONE OF YOUR LEADERS SAID TAKE HIS CITIES IF YOU CAN n stacked 3k to 4k birs in his cities, even 7k birs in a city. U WEREN'T FIGHTING ANY ALLIANCES AT THAT TIME YET WE TOOK ALL HIS CITIES . You guys stole BP from your ally.

No hard feelings. Ask your leader, they drew first blood, we were just repaying their kindness.....

DeletedUser52860

CM has one of the best if not the best rosters in the world no doubt about that. However no one does the 1v1 thing anymore, too many PACTS and "unofficial NAP's" for that to happen anymore (It's been a trend for the past couple of years). What let Check Mate down ultimately from what I see is bad diplo at the wrong time and the BP boosting which made them a lot of enemies I don't think would have had if they didn't BP boost

There is no doubt CM looked like the real deal right from the start and there is every chance this server is not over for them yet. They've had to take some real sustained pressure from all sides but if they can regroup and see what changes their voluntary absence brings to the table it could get interesting.

After all, nature abhors a vacuum.

I think that many people not understanding the mechanics of the Domination end game has led to all this coalition business as much as anything. People thinking there could be some last gasp dash to fly up the rankings (or hoping for a snidey invite to get the profile decoration) has meant many heads have been turned by false promises and dreams of free unicorns.

While the World Wonders certainly required an element of forward planning I have seen teams formed on the eve of that end game go on to win and I don't think that has happened in Dom yet!

In dom the strategy really need to be in place at the beginning and I am talking about direction/location, constant slot generation (hopefully through conventional methods!) and measured growth targets.

2 or maybe 3 horse race guys.

And to the Chaos guys, while I get that the timing was inconvenient for you i'm afraid that your convenience wasn't part of the OP planning. You had been soaking up DBP from CM get attacked for days but please don't be looking for conspiracies around every corner. It was in play from the moment you rinsed 50k + DBP from people you were supposed to be in diplomacy with. We look forward to seeing you all back for some good, clean fun on the battle field.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57326

I think its time to chime in, CM has big ego yet not much in the way of skill. They claim they don't get help from others to take cities, yet when I was in Lycos i held off CM and there 2 pact members Pool Party/Beach Party and Nemesis. Yes at the time they were working together as there timing was perfect. I would get a LS nuke from Nem, then a DLU nuke 2 sec later from PP then a revolt attack from CM(with no LS in the attack) 5 sec after that. Fallowed but the the same from NEM and PP then a CS from CM. This went on for a week and I sank 2 CS and bounced another from CM. They did this to several other members of Lycos and meany of them quit the game. Im not a big player as I do not have gold like they did so I had to do it the hard way. Also at the time Lycos did not have any help from others as they were all running form the combined attacks of CM,PP,Nem. I did not even get any support from Lycos as no one had anything left to help with. I also found out you had a deal with Spiritum Sancti for them to hand off all cities in 054. Then you turn on them after they did that and wiped them out. So all the big talk from an alliance that only got big with the help of others and gold.

So we find out CM has been using other alliance to fight battles and clear the way for them. Once this was found out everyone started to turn agents them. Now ALL OF CHECK MATE HAS RUN AWAY TO VACATION MODE! What happen to all the big talk? If you have SO MUCH SKILL why cant to defend yourself? Oh that's right you did not get here on your own, you had a helping hand then you bit that hand.

The only thing CM is good at is manipulating others to do there dirty work, its no wonder you all ran away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann16

Strategos
I think its time to chime in, CM has big ego yet not much in the way of skill. They claim they don't get help from others to take cities, yet when I was in Lycos i held off CM and there 2 pact members Pool Party/Beach Party and Nemesis. Yes at the time they were working together as there timing was perfect. I would get a LS nuke from Nem, then a DLU nuke 2 sec later from PP then a revolt attack from CM(with no LS in the attack) 5 sec after that. Fallowed but the the same from NEM and PP then a CS from CM. This went on for a week and I sank 2 CS and bounced another from CM. They did this to several other members of Lycos and meany of them quit the game. Im not a big player as I do not have gold like they did so I had to do it the hard way. Also at the time Lycos did not have any help from others as they were all running form the combined attacks of CM,PP,Nem. I did not even get any support from Lycos as no one had anything left to help with. I also found out you had a deal with Spiritum Sancti for them to hand off all cities in 054. Then you turn on them after they did that and wiped them out. So all the big talk from an alliance that only got big with the help of others and gold.

So we find out CM has been using other alliance to fight battles and clear the way for them. Once this was found out everyone started to turn agents them. Now ALL OF CHECK MATE HAS RUN AWAY TO VACATION MODE! What happen to all the big talk? If you have SO MUCH SKILL why cant to defend yourself? Oh that's right you did not get here on your own, you had a helping hand then you bit that hand.

The only thing CM is good at is manipulating others to do there dirty work, its no wonder you all ran away.
Mate CM Never worked with anybody. They actually pushed BP/PP completely out of 54, and southwest 44. CM also never worked together with Nemesis. They had a NAP at the beginning of the server which was in place to let them establish there core. The relationship never went any further than that, no cooperation for hitting alliances.

Did you ever thing you were getting hit by all of those alliances because of your poor growth and bad position? Lykos lacked active players, and were spread out all along the 54/44 border area, right where CM,PP, and Nem were looking for easy food. I can give you my word that CM never worked with PP or Nem on this server and that’s something I don’t take lightly.

As for your remarks about CM “not having skill” because they are being hit on all fronts is ridiculous. Kind of Ironic since you literally complained about getting hit on all fronts and not being able to defend in the same exact post.
Kind of hard to come up with enough troops to defend 120+ players attacking 30 from all sides. No lack of skill, just a lack of manpower. CM came into the server alone, and was going to play alone until the end. So, don’t say they don’t have skill when they’ve held off the entire server this far with just 30 players.

Trist3

Chiliarch

Ok let's correct a few of your statements since you clearly seem to not have a clue about half the events on this server, but have a big enough mouth to speak like some sort of oracle to members that actually took part in those events. Now unlike you, I will only comment on things I know to be true since I participated, maybe a lesson you should learn.

Let me preface this also by saying that CM was and arguably still is the best team on this server, anyone who disagrees is just a fool or is lying to themselves.

So for the first comment, unlike you lucky has been in this server for over 2 weeks lol, and has been in almost every major war involving CM AF and stooges, so maybe look up who you're talking too before you embarrass yourself on externals, claiming to know everything while in reality you're a lost little lamb. But let's not stop there.

And lets not forget the complete dismantling of Spirtum Sancti in less than 24 hours, who at the time was the ONLY competition for CM on the entire server.
SS fell before the CM pressure, which was due to a massive internal failure (shout out @Big Papa) which led to the team collapsing and then CM picking up solo inactive players. the actual war score was closer to 10/15-0, which was when the GM went to stooges and CM expertly took him out 1 city at a time. Note that CM did win the war hands down, but they were not the reason for the collapse of SS by any means, although they did get a good payday out of it. Also that war was over 3/4 days not 24 hours.

Mate CM Never worked with anybody
Again not true, CM regularly worked with other teams to take down their opposition, In fact Move was regarded as the best diplomate on the server since he had the majority of the main alliances in his pocket, calling them "his *****". want an example? the takedown of AF. Oh yes you think it was a coincidence that everyone hit them on the same day? nah planned 2 weeks in advance with OPs starting at specific times to spread defense. yes,they never had a pact, but hey neither does stooge lol, we don't have a shared off-forum either with the coa, we don't time on each other's CSs, but are you going to say we're not working with them because we only have a NAP lol?

So idk where you get your information or how delusional you seem to be, but in your own words, when you havn't been part of this server and don't know what's going on

Ryann16

Strategos
Ok let's correct a few of your statements since you clearly seem to not have a clue about half the events on this server, but have a big enough mouth to speak like some sort of oracle to members that actually took part in those events. Now unlike you, I will only comment on things I know to be true since I participated, maybe a lesson you should learn.

Let me preface this also by saying that CM was and arguably still is the best team on this server, anyone who disagrees is just a fool or is lying to themselves.

So for the first comment, unlike you lucky has been in this server for over 2 weeks lol, and has been in almost every major war involving CM AF and stooges, so maybe look up who you're talking too before you embarrass yourself on externals, claiming to know everything while in reality you're a lost little lamb. But let's not stop there.

SS fell before the CM pressure, which was due to a massive internal failure (shout out @Big Papa) which led to the team collapsing and then CM picking up solo inactive players. the actual war score was closer to 10/15-0, which was when the GM went to stooges and CM expertly took him out 1 city at a time. Note that CM did win the war hands down, but they were not the reason for the collapse of SS by any means, although they did get a good payday out of it. Also that war was over 3/4 days not 24 hours.

Again not true, CM regularly worked with other teams to take down their opposition, In fact Move was regarded as the best diplomate on the server since he had the majority of the main alliances in his pocket, calling them "his *****". want an example? the takedown of AF. Oh yes you think it was a coincidence that everyone hit them on the same day? nah planned 2 weeks in advance with OPs starting at specific times to spread defense. yes,they never had a pact, but hey neither does stooge lol, we don't have a shared off-forum either with the coa, we don't time on each other's CSs, but are you going to say we're not working with them because we only have a NAP lol?

So idk where you get your information or how delusional you seem to be, but in your own words, when you havn't been part of this server and don't know what's going on

I've been around since the beginning mate. Took part in the ripping apart of SS, and I still have messages from Big Papa to me, asking us to take his cities. He would rather have the team that beat him take his cities opposed to the team that ran out on him. Granted he made mistakes and wasn't the best leader by any means, but I was personally clearing out Dunster cities everyday with no response from your group.

I was front line in most of CM's wars, I had cities in 54, 55, 45, and 44, fighting everybody. I was clearing cities every day, and got no response from anybody until you lot decided to gang up on CM.

I have been a part of this server and I do know what's going on. I'm not embarrassed at all about what I said because it is Factual, not some political propaganda on the externals.

Note: You said CM was not the downfall of SS, but you and your group leaving was. But you only left when we started applying pressure. So, it seems that after losing all of your cities in 54, and a significant am amount on the 54/55 border, the pressure got to much for you and you ran. Wouldn't that mean that CM pressure caused the split, which in turn caused the downfall of SS? Where was all this trash talk when you were negotiating a NAP with CM so that you didnt get crushed after running away? Seems you only talk when you have everyone in the world hitting the only threat to you. Now that you're on top you think your untouchable lmao.

AEGLAECA

Hoplite
@Ryann16 you and cm are nothing. You're just a bunch of conniving misfits who led proxy wars from the beginning of this server, guess you lot didn't like it when you had a taste of your own medicine...You're the last one to talk about honor, you could have never beat Af in a fair match. So, stop whining about cm's incompetence and find a new hobby....

Van Helsing

Phrourach
CM did work with Nemesis - oh yes indeed! Ask Animal Farm

Nemesis is working with Kleos

Nemesis is working with 15 other alliances

just in case there is any confusion

and on the point of competence - check out the individuals who make up the top 15/20 of CM - you cant call them incompetent or have lack of skill

Trist3

Chiliarch
Note: You said CM was not the downfall of SS, but you and your group leaving was. But you only left when we started applying pressure. So, it seems that after losing all of your cities in 54, and a significant am amount on the 54/55 border, the pressure got to much for you and you ran. Wouldn't that mean that CM pressure caused the split, which in turn caused the downfall of SS? Where was all this trash talk when you were negotiating a NAP with CM so that you didnt get crushed after running away? Seems you only talk when you have everyone in the world hitting the only threat to you. Now that you're on top you think your untouchable lmao.

Here we go again since you're so dead set on looking like an ape. Let's do a reading lesson: I agreed CM put pressure on SS, I also mentioned that they were hard winning the war on SS, which still doesn't mean it was the main reason for the SS fallout. Yeah sure it had an impact, liek the last drop in the bucket, but go relearns your Pseira history.

Next I guess you just contradict your earlier post?! I thought CM didn't work with anyone? And yeah CM probably could have crushed stooges in their inception, but that's not really part of our conversation is it.

Last I've always said that CM is the best team on the server and if not top 2 at all times since their inception, so sorry for looking for a NAP with the strongest players in the server, i guess it's such a stupid thing to do lmao. And I don't recall trash-talking CM, just your uninformed *** :) .

luckydream

Lochagos
Mate, first off, You really need to pay attention. There is no longer a milestones thread on the externals, but if there were, Check Mate would have had them all. I think you forgot that CM was an ABSOLUTE power house for the majority of the server until they got hit from all sides. They have war scores like no other alliance on the server such

I think that enough should speak of the accomplishments, and the fact that they were still thousands of BP ahead of the entire server before they boosted. And lets not forget the complete dismantling of Spirtum Sancti in less than 24 hours, who at the time was the ONLY competition for CM on the entire server.

It was only after they started getting hit from ALL SIDES that they started to lose cities. And yes they ARE losing cities but to say that they never did anything is out of line and needs correction. And they did it all with NO PACTS.

2. Want to act tough now that you think you have a chance of winning. Where was all this trash talk when CM was the absolute powerhouse? You're the type to act tough in front of your lads at the pub, but wouldn't stand a chance on your own.

And you need to concentrate on what I have written. As u completely took it out on ur own perception. Might be ur poor English skills or ur inability to understand the things written between the lines. Though there was nothing between the lines, how smart are u than ? :p Poor thing, let me translate in simpler words.
1. I didn't trash talk CM. I just took on TLC, who started asking 1v1 battle NOW, and crying all over how everything is unfair, though CM did follow the same war tactic and diplomacy before. No pacts doesn't mean no coordination and mutual benefits. They didn't take the server on their own, and this is a fact, even they didn't have any pacts.
2 This has nothing to do with winning the server or acting, boy, I know ur linning up mine and ur way of thinking. But, please don't, all people are different, and some don't need to act in the pubs.

Oh, boy. this is a community forum, to discuss things and put ur opinions, for community, do u understand. U can put ur biassed opinion, whilst u know nothing, so can I ;)

DeletedUser25566

Can somebody please get this guy some help.

First off, we lost as many cities in 10 days with half of our players on VM while facing 10+ other alliances so outnumbered 50-1 as most of the other alliances in the "coalition" lost in 2 days against just us.

Second, seriously if I hear anything else about Lycos I'm not going to be able to stop laughing. You guys successfully managed to fail so within the first 30 days on this server that you did the least honorable thing possible and instead of just ghosting or mass VM, you decided to mass colonize on the other side of the world from CM. Rimming yourself in a Dom world.

BTW, you failed to take a single city from me for almost 2 weeks of attacking me with a huge coalition until you left Lycrap and joined Kleos.

Comical, if any of the alliances can take us on 1 v 1 then would be happy to congratulate them for taking a city. So far, you needed a coalition of 10 alliances to get a single city.

Stop bragging about that, it doesn't show your skill it just makes us all want to give you a pacifier to keep you occupied and not making noise.