Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser48582

Don I know it's hard to explain to yourself that you were beat by a better team who you once towered over in City count and players even. Excuses now when a war has been lost show a great sore loser approach I have become accustomed to from you. When something isn't going your way, it must be foul play. but I guess you'll shrug this off and label me a "spy" when I ain't bleeding cities like the rest of your crew.

Day 44 of waiting on your ample proof of it :cool:
Its actually impressive that you can read all of that from 2 lines. I gave you our reasons and honestly i couldnt Care less lol.

But good luck on your war with Banda with the “fighting machine” Fiasco. The “fighting machine” that Saw it necessary to merge with the number one crew at the first sight of war with Banda. Hahaha that still cracks us up. Sure you got enough players to handle 60 Russians? But hey considered how easy you guys is to sink i understand the fear;)

SlothTzu

Strategos
Its actually impressive that you can read all of that from 2 lines. I gave you our reasons and honestly i couldnt Care less lol.

But good luck on your war with Banda with the “fighting machine” Fiasco. The “fighting machine” that Saw it necessary to merge with the number one crew at the first sight of war with Banda. Hahaha that still cracks us up. Sure you got enough players to handle 60 Russians? But hey considered how easy you guys is to sink i understand the fear;)

You should stick to dropping accounts in 53 your boys have some open slots

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus

I don’t even know you but clearly the sorest loser out there. Sons got absolutely decimated. No excuses, just weren’t anywhere near good enough

DeletedUser52443

Your careless attitude is seen everywhere from your leadership to your play style, no wonder you guys sank so quick at the first sight of fiasco. Seriously you must be forgetting the coalition to end coalitions that you were apart of vs Banda yourself so stop trying to say what you had with Shady basically wasn't the same thing, you are an absolute and utter hypocrite so for your own sake stop embarrassing yourself you've done that enough so far this world