Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser48582

yes we are very nervous that you've taken 40 cities from us, while we have taken 600 from Sons of Odin. I reckon we are doing good
Lol you are actually bragging considered its 150 vs. 15 and we stopped defending on alliance basis +1 month ago lol.

DeletedUser52443

Lol you are actually bragging considered its 150 vs. 15 and we stopped defending on alliance basis +1 month ago lol.

Don I know it's hard to explain to yourself that you were beat by a better team who you once towered over in City count and players even. Excuses now when a war has been lost show a great sore loser approach I have become accustomed to from you. When something isn't going your way, it must be foul play. but I guess you'll shrug this off and label me a "spy" when I ain't bleeding cities like the rest of your crew.

Day 44 of waiting on your ample proof of it :cool:

SlothTzu

Strategos
Don I know it's hard to explain to yourself that you were beat by a better team who you once towered over in City count and players even. Excuses now when a war has been lost show a great sore loser approach I have become accustomed to from you. When something isn't going your way, it must be foul play. but I guess you'll shrug this off and label me a "spy" when I ain't bleeding cities like the rest of your crew.

Day 44 of waiting on your ample proof of it :cool:

Don't worry, there is mountains of evidence. Which is why some of Don's co leaders have apologised to you since then regarding the complete lack of evidence.

DeletedUser52443

Don't worry, there is mountains of evidence. Which is why some of Don's co leaders have apologised to you since then regarding the complete lack of evidence.

Shhhh Your not meant to tell him, that one called me for like 2 hours that evening not to mention the other PMs I got after that