Who will be next MRA to disband

DeletedUser

if you refer to my other forum, i dont care, its amusing showing all the leaders in gamma, what the mighty 420s are capable of :D and especially ones that are close to home :D

DeletedUser

WE ARE LEGENDS or The Shaman Court. WE ARE LEGENDS have one semi active founder left and we recruited their best player. Shaman court have inactive leaders

DeletedUser

Yup Shaman court is next MRA to fall there already falling :):D cause they haven't got that much active players left. I wonder how ADRATOS can keep hanging in there?

DeletedUser

what about ADRASTOS? or Titans?

the titans probs wont because there so many, but adrastos will.

DeletedUser

adratos is already dead they cant disband cause all there members are inactive same story with the shaman court

titans will last awhile they'll keep doing recruitment drives

DeletedUser

i just realised, they lose like... 50 members a week, then gain 100, then lose 125 lol. loook at there alliance changes.

DeletedUser

If we are talking about a partial or full disband, I will vote for Tight Anus!

DeletedUser

i just realised, they lose like... 50 members a week, then gain 100, then lose 125 lol. loook at there alliance changes.

INCOGNITO agreed to stop the war on Titans as long as they booted all the inactives. This was so we could focus on fighting CJ

DeletedUser

If we are talking about a partial or full disband, I will vote for Tight Anus!

its titanus how does that sound like tight anus and if you think thats funny you must have no life well thats just my opinion anyone agree?

DeletedUser

You say "Potato", we say "Potarto"
You say "Titanus", we say "Tight Anus"
"Titanus", "Tight Anus", "Titanus", "Tight Anus"
Lets call the whole thinnnnng offfff !

You were kind of asking for trouble with that one, specially with allies called sexylovingmale
(I've obviously got 'no life at all' as well !)
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i didnt make the name if i did it would be something like Dulce Et Decorum (its latin the only bit i know ;)) wouldnt it make more sense if it was tit anus not tight anus :p:D

DeletedUser

that will be why you have jumped to Fusion then?

Another MRA disbanding at a great rate of knots!

who would have guessed!

DeletedUser

GGC1 it was my one decision :p:) I don't exactly know what it has to do with you though?
So if you feel like your connected to me somehow (i doubt it....well hopfully :D) just send me a PM or you could post why you think I left??

DeletedUser

ggc1 it was our own decisions and why haven't i seen any attacks from you? :heh:

scared? :p

DeletedUser

that will be why you have jumped to Fusion then?

Another MRA disbanding at a great rate of knots!

who would have guessed!

ggc1 is correct, you jumped ship because the 420s wont attack Fusion. although you can attack them.

DeletedUser

Aristo we've been fighting 420s before we came to TEA so we didnt jump ship just cause you may think we're scared of them cause if you count how many 420 cities have i conquered 3 so why would i be afraid of them?????? It was cause TEA couldn't cope anymore and it will probaly be the next MRA to disband unfortunly for you.

P.S. can you sort out the rumors going around??

DeletedUser

How can anyone be scared of Fusion, they were my favorite playmates

Plenty of easy Bp's come from them :p

Right Stillin, Jenkins??? lol

DeletedUser

I think you were at war with jenkins before you left am i right?? I can barely remember it

DeletedUser

Never really a war, he kept trying to take a city i had on his island but failed every time lol!!!

Jenkins is a kool guy, we had some fun on that island ;)