Who will be next MRA to disband

DeletedUser7213

I see your point, and if you'd have stayed you both would still be at it, I have no doubt. But you didn't maintain your account, which is almost like forfeiture - even if it was forced on you through RL commitments (to be honest, I would wager a new arrival beats this game upside the head anyhow, a far greater prize).

It's the whole "you've been taking inactive cities therefore they don't count" defense that I've seen countless alliances say. The fact is, of course they count, regardless of whether the opposition is still there. And in my opinion, this extends to this situation.

DeletedUser

Yeah i kinda agree!!

But i wouldn't say it was a forfeit on the Personal War but more of a forfeit on the entire game.

If anything the demand of the game beat me.

I mean i was playing for 6months and ended with 29 citys with out losing any city's that wasn't arranged , so there was plenty of chance's to have beaten me actively.

In truth i like Jenkins and the War wasn't real it was a bit of fun,
Not eactly sure this was the same with Craig.

DeletedUser

its titanus how does that sound like tight anus and if you think thats funny you must have no life well thats just my opinion anyone agree?

whats funny is how it annoyed you! :supermad: :D

Anyway, weren't you one of the no lifers who ran to tight anus from warpathetic???

Looks like you have much support in your views, grumpy :p

It would appear however, that a lot of people agree with me that Tight Anus will be the next MRA to go!
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes but the local alliances are taking in my old unloyal and non-faithful tag alongs, i was hoping that Fusion got the best of my players... but that seems to have gone horribly wrong.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, we should make one of these for the top 12 saying who will go next...

DeletedUser

yes but the local alliances are taking in my old unloyal and non-faithful tag alongs, i was hoping that Fusion got the best of my players... but that seems to have gone horribly wrong.

Let's just say we use different balance to measure "best players"

DeletedUser

Aristo fusion got most of them :p :) and who do you thing were the best players? most of TEA don't read this so you might aswell tell us :)

DeletedUser

whats funny is how it annoyed you! :supermad: :D

Anyway, weren't you one of the no lifers who ran to tight anus from warpathetic???

Looks like you have much support in your views, grumpy :p

It would appear however, that a lot of people agree with me that Tight Anus will be the next MRA to go!

No stupid jokes just really annoy me. Yes i did go to TEA because WP collapsed but what would you have done in that situation. Would you have stayed in an alliance that didn't have a leader or join the alliance that was helping you out in the war? And I have no doubt TEA will be the next alliance to go maybe SWAT might fall before them but it will be close between them.

DeletedUser

well i originally sent a list to a leader in fusion of the best players in tea, but they only invited a few of them... which saddens me as i believe they truly deserve better, but fusion did however invite 2 or 3 of the worst players i know on gamma.

DeletedUser

No stupid jokes just really annoy me. Yes i did go to TEA because WP collapsed but what would you have done in that situation. Would you have stayed in an alliance that didn't have a leader or join the alliance that was helping you out in the war? And I have no doubt TEA will be the next alliance to go maybe SWAT might fall before them but it will be close between them.

what's the difference between tommyfjh and a camel?
Tommy only gets the hump when he sees a stupid joke! :D oops :supermad:

fairplay to you about your alliance moves, you survived very well!
I was just provoking you because you were so rude to assume things about my life or lack of it, some of us enjoy silly jokes! (monty python)

DeletedUser

That was definetly a bad joke there ^ trueborn :D:p
Didn't really mean to offend anyone but like you've heard GGC1 many times you do have to defend your alliance even if its on the forums and I don't really appreciate bad jokes about a game alliance or anything like that and if I had said anything like that about KB you know yourself you would or another member of KB would have something to say about it so you can't exactly blame me for saying it in the first place.

DeletedUser

That was definetly a bad joke there ^ trueborn :D:p
Didn't really mean to offend anyone but like you've heard GGC1 many times you do have to defend your alliance even if its on the forums and I don't really appreciate bad jokes about a game alliance or anything like that and if I had said anything like that about KB you know yourself you would or another member of KB would have something to say about it so you can't exactly blame me for saying it in the first place.

I do understand, just didn't think it would catch a nerve!
Was just trying to be silly with a serious point, does look like TEA are struggling though! So maybe I will win all these chariots, lol!

DeletedUser

Where's trueborns chariots ;) + i think next MRA to disband is 420s there without a leader not - GGC1 isnt there anymore

DeletedUser

well i originally sent a list to a leader in fusion of the best players in tea, but they only invited a few of them... which saddens me as i believe they truly deserve better, but fusion did however invite 2 or 3 of the worst players i know on gamma.

Hey Ammon,

Who are the 2 worst players in Gamma that we invited?

DeletedUser

Where's trueborns chariots ;) + i think next MRA to disband is 420s there without a leader not - GGC1 isnt there anymore

oh - I am definitely still here! ;)
and enjoying all these silly attacks from you and CJ - bp galore for me!

You can t get rid of me or my alliance that easily! lol :cool:

DeletedUser

I'd never be that lucky would I :p:D LOL JK thats harsh
Actually from Fusion i havent attacked you......yet but im attacking a few others + i got one under seige :) so theres some BP floating around for everyone :)