Who will be next MRA to disband

DeletedUser

I remember seeing the post about it aswell craig walker was involved aswell i think that was him it was a long time ago so i could have a few facts wrong :(

DeletedUser

Yes , it was a shame you left before I took it from you..but since then I have improved the conditions in the area and help remove the festering smell that was brought about by the Grepogirls...yes...both city's city's were claimed by Fusion...it was a long battle but the whole SE corner of ocean 64 was eventually cleared of the girls :)
And before you spout any comeback let me update the score for you...

Jenkins 10'ish - Grepo 1(that was also reclaimed by myself) :)

DeletedUser

havent seen you on the forums for a while Jenkins, been hiding out?

DeletedUser

Next MRA to disband, will be TeA, maybe through inactives, or maybe through the new founder just leaving due to the pressure.

DeletedUser

New top 12 for now. not sure if i can be bothered saying stuff about them.

1 Carpe Jugulum: Carpe... 9/10
2 Donkeys...: still most definately secound but are moving away from carpe. 8/10
3 Fusion: Are there leaders good? fusion sounds goddish but i,m not near. 7/10
4 DeJa Vu: sound ok. 6/10
5 The Illuminati: 8/10 from what i hear mabey more higher 7's
6 INCOGNITO: heard a bit 7/10
7 420s : *sigh* their leader is very good and there is probably others that are. 5/10
8 League of Erinyes: sounds ok. 6/10
9 Titanus Et Aegean: hmm 6/10 from experience i have had.
10 Praetorian Elite: don't know but they are a small group. 7/10
11 Route de la mort: biased here, won't vote
12 The Dark Union: came in the top 12 and now backing out again... 5/10 ish

Now titanus are 9th? how did they get up there again?

Hey people, just realised... SWAT Is Out!!!

... wrong section but will keep this here...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so now TeA absorbs the fodder, welcome to the next SWAT, sorry Vin i had to leave... i was just getting to grumpy :D

DeletedUser

No i doubt TEA will become the next SWAT cause both alliances are gonna fail in awhile cause they can't last forever

DeletedUser

How can anyone be scared of Fusion, they were my favorite playmates
Plenty of easy Bp's come from them :p
Right Stillin, Jenkins??? lol

For the record, on the date that Jenkins issued his challenge to King Beast and Craig Walker in the post: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=7968

Grepostats shows King Beast had 26 cities and Jenkins had 14.
King Beast now has 1 city, and Jenkins 38. And Craig Walker no longer exists.
Thats as decisive a result as one can get !
Congratulations Jenkins on your Victory !
:D

(and I'm sure there may be reasons cited, like the politicians excuse "he resigned to spend more time with his family" etc.) ... but Grepolis is a Marathon, not a sprint, and half the battle is managing the conflict between Real Life and Game !

:pro:

DeletedUser

lol!!

Jenkins never beat me or got near beating me, he will openly admit that.
I used to play 24/7 which was insane, the only time he ever came slightly close was on the day i was in hospital with my lady who was giving birth, i was gone for 5hrs, but returned home in time to snipe his attempt. lol

I could have continued but due to a new addition to my family and 2 well deserved vacations i had no choice but to cease playing. I activated Vacation mode but it just didn't stretch long enough.

I dont think a war can be won against a player that isnt playing lol
Jenkins will most likely tell you that he doesn't count it as beating me.

Also on the comment that i have only 1 city this is because i was deleted so had to start again, there is still grey citys that belonged to me in ocean 54/64.

Anyway its a sicken starting from scratch but im proud of what i achieved before i left last time.

Also this has gone well off topic, sorry guys!!