Harry potter and the deathly hallows. ~ Premiere Nov 11 ~ Nov 19th

DeletedUser

I'm watching it next week. :p Over Thanksgiving. A weird time to see a fighting (SW) movie, right? But I'm excited! :cool:

DeletedUser

But please stop posting that Mario picture. Anyway, do you guys think this movie is going to be the best of 'em all? I do!

DeletedUser

But please stop posting that Mario picture. Anyway, do you guys think this movie is going to be the best of 'em all? I do!

It's my signature! I can't stop posting it (Actually I can but I dare not try it) - how will anybody know who I am? Not by reading my name; what a silly idea! :p

I think it will be the best so far and most certainly be better than order of the smelly bird - That one failed.

DeletedUser

It's my signature! I can't stop posting it (Actually I can but I dare not try it) - how will anybody know who I am? Not by reading my name; what a silly idea! :p

I think it will be the best so far and most certainly be better than order of the smelly bird - That one failed.

In which case, if he hates the signature.

Keep posting, It'll eventually annoy the hell out of him.

The day of reckoning has come, Time to watch the movie.

Rating : 8/10.

They missed the part at the start of the movie, of which harry and Dudley have a conversation about why he has to actually leave.

Great start of the film, Cannot wait to see the second part.

~V

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Absolutely brilliant! 9/10 and would have been 10 if not for a few errors such as [Beware slight spoiler]

A naked kiss between Harry and Hermione! I mean c'mon, really?

Other than that brilliant and I now have a new favourite quote. I won't spoil anything for you but if anybody wants to talk about the film PM me. :D

DeletedUser

Sak I am totally watching this now to see emma watson necked, literally read that and making plans this second.

DeletedUser

I watched it opening night, I was much happier than with the last film, though alot still seems to be cutout it isnt nearly as rushed. As for Harry potter not being a good book id question you as to what a good book is. I read every harry potter book within 24 hours of it being released after I discovered the series.

DeletedUser

i saw the movie on opening night best one yet.5/5 stars all the way

DeletedUser

and i just saw the spoiler of sakaturou and man did ron get mad on that scene

DeletedUser

I can't wait to see it aswell :) I have to go with my family (We've gone in the first week since the first one!).... I've read the books, I just can't wait to see it, going tomorrow ;D

DeletedUser

I was VERY annoyed at that - it was disgusting even traumatising especially from reading the books and knowing the character relationships so well.

I shared Rons anger; how dare he touch emma watson! :p

PS Enjoy Annie!

DeletedUser

yeah the snake part was weird but i hated the part when dauby died i loved the little guy

DeletedUser

yeah the snake part was weird but i hated the part when dauby died i loved the little guy

Finally a realistic story where main characters die (well fairly main) you dont go rushing around fighting evil and get away unscathed, the darkness of the series is part of the draw for me.

DeletedUser

Put spoilers in spoilers people! Don't want to ruin it for lazy people that didn't read the books!

- Except with a capital "S".

I cried at that bit but I was annoyed when ...
Hedwig died as harry was like "Oh well" and the film moved on. It should have been a monumental moment as the character was loved by many throughout the entire series.

DeletedUser

Put spoilers in spoilers people! Don't want to ruin it for lazy people that didn't read the books!

- Except with a capital "S".

I cried at that bit but I was annoyed when ...
Hedwig died as harry was like "Oh well" and the film moved on. It should have been a monumental moment as the character was loved by many throughout the entire series.

True that.

It's been in the whole film since the first episode, and the bird dies and its simply '' poor hedwig.. lets move on ''. The birds been there longer than most bloody characters! And they crush his death in less than 50 seconds ?!

~V

DeletedUser

That annoyed me for about 20 mins after. That moment would really be my one critic of that film and how dumbeldores grave was so modern. :rolleyes: Maybe slightly too much humour too.

DeletedUser

That annoyed me for about 20 mins after. That moment would really be my one critic of that film and how dumbeldores grave was so modern. :rolleyes: Maybe slightly too much humour too.
True, I was amazed at Dumbledores Grave.

It was literally 21'st century modern.

I expected it to be something like ;

180px-White_Tomb.jpg

But in fact it was more ;

830px-Image14.jpg

~V

DeletedUser

Dobby was cool. "Dobby wants to rescue you, Harry Potter!" (SW) It only took a knife. But he was a good fighter! :pro::pro: