Yaharr me harties

DeletedUser

yaharr the pirates of epsilon be growing in numbers, we be situated in ocean 48 and have been having great fun fighting Pathfinders. Lots of lovely Free BP sent our way 1 bireme is all you need to fight off and kill almost all their armies.

:pro: Yaharr

Richard

Strategos
Well they have two members, so I doubt they are fighting Path's, maybe turtling up so the Path guys dont get easy BP.

DeletedUser

Lmao yeah, paths are probably farming them and they're trying to do something against them.

DeletedUser13936

come on guys don't talk bad to scully he is a good player check his stats in eta

DeletedUser

I don't see what that has to do with anything :D
2 60k players aren't going to do damage to paths no matter how you put it.

DeletedUser

I believe the paths are fighting real wars with real alliances. I think what you have just done is draw some very unnecessary attention your way. Not Good

DeletedUser

yes very good the pirates want all the attention they can get. Bring it on we love a good fight :D

:pro:

DeletedUser

BTW there are two ways to playing this game (other then the sim city way >.>)

in world eta i'm all about the ABP, here i started out with the intention of gaining defence knowledge, i don't get attacked there often enough :(
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en5/player/349023/history
frankly i think i've done pretty well, don't suppose anyone would like to help increase that?

DeletedUser

Well TBH, I have one city that paths like hitting, and I find that nearly impossible to defend even with a full alliance backing me and 30 odd other cities to help support me. I don't see how you will last long with 6 or so cities on your own, unless they aren't really paying attention to you two and just take a city as they feel like they want one

DeletedUser

because their attacks are really noobish haha lots of lovely free BP they send our way.

If they were ever to send a proper conquest attempt i would simply dodge their main assaults and bring all my defence back for before the colony ship arrives.

BTW we're not alone the pirates do have some friends ;)

Richard

Strategos
Farming attacks are never gonna be coordinated, especially if just for BP farming. Well, not never, but usually. Also, if you were actually faced with a proper conquest attempt from some of their larger members, you'd have your work cut out sniping a CS. Path's have some of the best Epsilon players in their ranks.

DeletedUser

Well then you're facing the ex-ROTI guys who haven't saw an active city that didn't fly their flag since they started because the ones who hit me know all that jazz

Farming attacks are never gonna be coordinated, especially if just for BP farming. Well, not never, but usually. Also, if you were actually faced with a proper conquest attempt from some of their larger members, you'd have your work cut out sniping a CS. Path's have some of the best Epsilon players in their ranks.

True there.

DeletedUser

hahah yeh most of them are ex ROTI, by the way another pirate joins the ranks ;)

I'd love to see one of their best try to take me out would be great. But honestly a farming attack sent without LS? man if thats how you farm for BPs you gotta change your ways :p

:pro:

Richard

Strategos
They probably assumed you're inactive and/or not much of a challenge. A poor assumption to make admittedly. Also, ever considered they're just freeing up population? I do that fairly regularly. Im sure if you asked nicely, the big guns could arrange to come get you ;) If any are close enough to you, that is.

DeletedUser

lol well haarry potter won't try me no matter how often i harrass him :(

but nah these attack were against my first recruit, as rick001 learned early on while still a member of Warriors not so Elite that sending attacks without LS is not a good idea.

honestly some of the players do seem to know what their doing and we have a laugh but some get so annoyed by my little prods they send some rather nasty mail :p

for me this world is all about annoying the bigger alliances so i can get some lovely free BP and i have my little friends nearby to back me up their top blokes who stand for freedom and liberty.

rofl

DeletedUser

that guy is an idiot, end of. picks on 20k guys only.

And most of paths top guys are nice people just scary players.

DeletedUser

lol yeh he gets so irate when i annoy him, i took out 150 LS the other day while he ws sleeping man i was so happy got lots of lovely victory processions from that :D

Stretch1 is the most recent noob in pathfinders someone needs to teach him a lesson. But i suppose GODRAGE already did that ;)