Yaharr me harties

DeletedUser

The only top person in paths that I don't really like is Pamelot, partly because I can hardly read half of what she says to me! Not sure whether she's insulting me or being nice :D

DeletedUser

hahaha scullions i have not heard of you or your alliance on the boards in my alliance

DeletedUser6029

weeeeeell, all I am going to say is I am really really really good friends with Path, and even I don't get in their way to often. I think the OP is simply trying out for a popularity award, even if it means he will stab the foot of a giant...just saying.

DeletedUser8467

Yer iv never seen or heard of the pirate nations either :S. I'd say that our new guys are just learning how to attack properly thru trial and error. As we all did back in the day :)

DeletedUser10810

Lol

@Scullionus

LOL, I never heard about you guys untill Subhadip showed me this post.

Good Luck with your BIG journey in Epsilon.

(SW)

;)

DeletedUser6029

I couldn't care less about Scullionus...I just want to sim. Can't we all just get along?????

DeletedUser

I remember this guy, he is the reason I had to block pact requests, sent a request at least once a day. That alone will be enough for you to never be invited to Paths, nor get a pact of any kind.

Sparkz, thanks for the kudos, Sarissa has some pretty damn good players too. It's been a fun war.

DeletedUser

Scullionus...

Thanks for just got into our Radar.. My ingame name is subhadip.. Few days u will know hw ex-Roti or Paths can strike :).

Thank you

I know the name (this forum one) from TDF and I imagine that I'm right as it's on your ingame profile you were there :p

DeletedUser

rofl well you wouldn't do anything about me after that so i thought i should get this going. looks like it worked :D

DeletedUser10810

We heard what you said, we noted what is your demand, We will work on it and when we have time, someone among us will give a reply to you.

-The End-

DeletedUser

Well TBH, I have one city that paths like hitting, and I find that nearly impossible to defend even with a full alliance backing me and 30 odd other cities to help support me. I don't see how you will last long with 6 or so cities on your own, unless they aren't really paying attention to you two and just take a city as they feel like they want one

I wouldn't pay attention to anything Scul is saying, I mean honestly ? They think they can stop pathfinders or hold off there attacks.. Now that be interesting, But highly doubtful.

Don't get too far above your branch Scul.

You'll fight them off sparkie, You usally do ^^

~V

DeletedUser

rofl got a conquest attempt inbound now thanks rawr, lots of lovely training.

Very nice timing about 10 seconds between his last clearing wave and the colony ship, lets see if i can beat it with my support snipe ;)

DeletedUser

The rawr was also TDF too, and most of those guys were amazing. If one or two of them are paying attention to you then you and your colonising spree is over lol.

And I have been :p the last attempt on me worth mentioning was in 46 when I had to break two sieges in one night after they cleared me with Manti's and totalled my wall, now I think they have either gave up or are plotting something haha

DeletedUser

haha yeh his timings are very good even his support afterwards isn't bad, he has a couple helping with support after the conquest but he shouldn't be worrying about that i won't be bothering with getting people to attack the city don't want my friends showing themselves ;)

got plenty of support inbound if i get enough i won't even bother with the snipe just pack the city high.

Though i do prefer sniping, makes the game more enjoyable if you really have to fight for it.

DeletedUser

Oh sparkz just checked you out ingame, your in the same alliance as one of my buddys, poor girl has come under attack alot recently but managed to fight it off with a little help ;)

DeletedUser

nah someone else i'll pm you ingame. Don't want her coming under attack because of my war with the evil giants :p