Yaharr me harties

DeletedUser

your pathetic scullionus you bash pathfinders give a few small compliments and then go back to bashing, do you plan on quitting after you get rimmed? i hope so, or do you even plan on fighting to the end. my guess is when you come back from chicken mode and then we'll get "black watch" to fight you for us you will lose another city and then hit vac mode for good, but we'll see what kind of guts you really have

when you decide to man up and come back in game you can mail me then, i dont want you crying on the public forums that would tarnish your big bad image that scares everyone around you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry another city? Please point the first one out.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en5/player/349023/colonizations

the only bit of bashing i have is that you chose to involve BW, then had a go at me for involving some others.

Also not really crying i didn't post first did i travis?

I will be back and i will most likely be a little pest going in and out of vacation mode. We had this problem on eta with someone that just wouldn't go away, like i said to wunz and rawr i don't mind being rimmed this isn't my main world.

If you want to know my future plans their very simple, i'm going to one of the tester worlds with a few strong players from other worlds, simple premise no recruiting no friends no diplomacy whatsoever, test ourselves to the max.

Pathfinders as a whole is not a bad alliance all the players who attacked me last week (except one) were very nice polite friendly people, i'd happily fight them to train on my own.

I don't know who it was who called on BW and not really bothered either, but i would have thought the number 1 ranked alliance in my ocean and second in the world would be able to take me on alone. Again not bashing just an opinion. I suppose you decided getting as many players as possible to join the fight would be the best way of destroying me, and thats fair many alliances choose to do so including my own on eta.

As for scaring alliances around me i'd love to know who you mean? The only players i bother attackling are those in alliances bigger then me.

DeletedUser

nobody i know of called in black watch there would be no point in calling them in, and im sorry what do you mean you didnt post first? who made this thread? and the whole scaring thing was sarcasm no body thinks your a great fighter you stated yourself that you would just get your "friends" to stack your city..

DeletedUser

i was talking about the first post you made since this thread died. Using chicken mode?

yes thats nice, no-one on this online game thinks i'm a great fighter real shame ;)

travis you are taking all of this way to seriously, it's a game and i'm a pest so get rid of me but honestly no need to get so angry is there?

DeletedUser

well depends on how far out the CS is, i'm using vacation mode mostly for the time it gives me to build back up my biremes. i have 48 hours to farm and build nd while i'm away my biremes keep building. Works great when your under constant attacks and need the time off ;)

DeletedUser

Wow what a chicken move that is. Who does that? Most true players love the attacks and welcome it. Just last week SE hammered me with attacks for 36 hrs straight all well timed and organized. I was like a kid in a candy store everytime I seen a new cs coming towards me. People can hate my character but there gonna respect my gameplay, that is something I can handle however the way your doing it and then on top of it bragging about it your not gonna get any kind of respect.

On top of it all you asked for the fight and now that you got it you are running away. Can you say BAGOCK, BAGOCKKK[chicken sound] hehe

Richard

Strategos
That doesn't sound even remotely like a chicken, in my head. For shame, Sir. For shame.

I have to agree, it is a poor tactic, especially coming from someone who literally asked for it.

DeletedUser

lol yes your right it is a poor tactic dosn't change the fact that it's one that works. As i said before we have this on eta, gets on my nerves there too, however i work six days a week usually doing 11-12 hours so using this tactic is going to help me. Might help those people out there fighting against a large amounts of attacks.

Allways nice to get a new tactic to use.

DeletedUser6029

well depends on how far out the CS is, i'm using vacation mode mostly for the time it gives me to build back up my biremes. i have 48 hours to farm and build nd while i'm away my biremes keep building. Works great when your under constant attacks and need the time off ;)

hmmmm, that is a case of abuse of the system. I however will not be attacking you, know why? Not that I am afraid, but strategically speaking, unless you were part of an op, you would gain free BP....why waste my time giving you more CP in order to have your mouth bleat more? Of course Rawr when he went off on you half cocked which is very typical, didnt think of that...for shame, now we have to listen to you even longer...boo hoo.

DeletedUser

hahahahhahahahaha!!! By far the most entertaining thread of the day!!!!

DeletedUser10810

Scullionus <--> Wunzionus

Hey Scullionus from Eta,

You can minus one city from your FOUNDED cities. We just managed to get one city from you before you hit the Chicken Mode (Appreciate for the right word Travis)...

Please come back soon, we love you sooo much. We are waiting for you. Dont worry it will not be an unfair battle. It will be fair, so you dont have to cry here.... Boo Hoo...

Well, seeing you city FOUNDING capabilities, we thought we can assign you a post in the Epsilon, The City Builder. Let me know if you are happy with that.

Also, when I say it will be a fair Battle with you, we will make sure it is fair...Tell your friends also to activate the Chicken Mode if they want to survive.

@Others, We dont need a full co-ordinated OP on one player, thats unfair and every player of us is powerful enough in that region to take down Scullionus in a fair battle single-handedly. Scullionus can tell it properly what is going on there actually. :D Its Hell FUN...

@Scullionus {{Again & Again}} Please come back...We missed you...

P.S. >> Scullionus you are not a bad player. :pro:

Love me more & give me your cities.
{{This is a DICE! Dont try to roll it}}