Top 30 BP alliance: Current BP

DeletedUser

gratz to chrss and ilums for pulling out the stops and getting the top spot back :)

we need to do a little better for next time I think!

TBSBanner.jpg

DeletedUser

gratz to chrss and ilums for pulling out the stops and getting the top spot back :)

TBSBanner.jpg

Thanks Storm. Congrats to all you guys to for either being at the top or near the top.

Happy Hunting,
MZ

DeletedUser

Agreed! I'm back after being afk for 3 weeks so hopefully we can get top spot back for next table ;)

It would help is Storm attacked the odd day too :p

DeletedUser

thanks Storm. Your guys are good too.

The DBP was probably thanks to *insert current name here.* They gave w0rma 80K bp a week ago on one conquest :eek:

DeletedUser

thanks Storm. Your guys are good too.

The DBP was probably thanks to *insert current name here.* They gave w0rma 80K bp a week ago on one conquest :eek:

Also the Ultimate MRA gave me 40k DBPs recently on another failed attempt to break my conquest. :)

DeletedUser

Spoiler Alert! reason being????
???as i sead it will be intresting to see if we can get back to our no1 position

DeletedUser

This is one of my favorite threads too :)

It just motivates me to attack more.....bc I know Black Sheep, PORT and CJ all constantly bring it.

Hum... who will be the lucky ultimate MRA player to help me contribute to these stats ;)

DeletedUser

This is one of my favorite threads too :)

It just motivates me to attack more.....bc I know Black Sheep, PORT and CJ all constantly bring it.

Hum... who will be the lucky ultimate MRA player to help me contribute to these stats ;)

don't we all just love MRA's lol :)
i would also like to say i am very proud of my alliance as we have not been together to long and have a number of fairly new players in my alliance but from looking at this chart we have proved we can hold our own so i am very proud to be where i am and also very glad we have so many allies in the top ranks :) keep up the good work guys still planty more MRA's to fill your boots with lol :) :D

DeletedUser

Yogesh is busy with work, he even went into vacation mode on gamma id say chances of an update are slim at best for the next month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice job taking the first spot again TBS. I think our DPB per day makes up for it though ;)

DeletedUser

What happened Anarchy Collective did they merge into another alliance or just get taken out?

DeletedUser

cheers mate, we are back on form now after a little relapse :)

nice dbp though, we seem to have an invisibility cloak as no one wants to attacks us :)

I am thinking that we will be out of the dbp table next time :)

TBSBanner.jpg