Top 30 BP alliance: Current BP

DeletedUser

And lets not forget TeA + War Path vs KB+420s.

Granted that TEA pitched the odd few times we was nothing compared to the amount of attacks and support given by the 420s and yogesh if talking about fair war path was ranked 22nd and KB was about 12th so the odds were stacked against. Anyway back on topic can you update this when you get the time

DeletedUser

I see Fusion hierarchy coming on the forum bleating again - reminds me slightly of smacity smack after he had a bad weekend! lol!

What we have been saying has all been in jest at your poor and very expensive efforts at failing to take a single city from me at a time when I was off-line for large chunks of the weekend.

now you are all desperate to see stats to try and justify your efforts - here is one stat - just under 100k dbp for me in 2 days.

And I didnt lose very many troops or ships either. between the masses of attacks which were only unguarded transports and light ship nukes that ran into my mass bireme wall (220 lights were only killing 75 biremes - nice ratio)

lighten up boys - you need others to help you - we understand - its not about being fair - just victorious! :pro:

DeletedUser

Granted that TEA pitched the odd few times we was nothing compared to the amount of attacks and support given by the 420s and yogesh if talking about fair war path was ranked 22nd and KB was about 12th so the odds were stacked against. Anyway back on topic can you update this when you get the time

LOL tommy,

Are you sure about that? Because i remember that we came to top 12 ranking after war.

Alliance
Killer Bunnies
Cities: 435
Kill Points: 1,489,644

Alliance
War Path
Cities: 331
Kill Points: 521,837
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=8517

And i m not saying anything about fair, i just pointed out facts.

DeletedUser

I may be wrong about the rankings yogesh i dont really care if i am to be honest since the war is long in the past but 100 extra cities made a hell of a difference back then. But im just wondering why you keep bringing it up is it because you like to have bragging rights? maybe i dont really know or care thought. This was about Fusion but automatically you start talking about war path. I will be lucking forward to meeting you on the battlefield its a shame suture is on VM i would have liked to meet him aswell.

P.S. Can you tell bronzing to extra attacks and supports if he wants to take a city off me rather than sending a CS with not much guarding it. So thanks for the BP aswell :D

DeletedUser

P.S. Can you tell bronzing to extra attacks and supports if he wants to take a city off me rather than sending a CS with not much guarding it. So thanks for the BP aswell :D

did it look like this?
[report]fc1be7f22ba8ec5d0be1c95b0a1db976[/report]
or this?
[report]c95a7c044aeb623b063ca490fe72e1fb[/report]

yes we do have the bragging rights - War Path and TEA!
:pro:

DeletedUser

I see Fusion hierarchy coming on the forum bleating again

your drama is all right, but you need to work on your hyperbolism. It doesnt come out quite naturally.

What we have been saying has all been in jest at your poor and very expensive efforts at failing to take a single city from me at a time when I was off-line for large chunks of the weekend.

I'm fine with your evaluation as long as we are getting what we want. hehehe.

now you are all desperate to see stats to try and justify your efforts - here is one stat - just under 100k dbp for me in 2 days.

As of today, Fusion has banned access tohttp://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/index and has instructed his members to check http://www. ggc1pedia.org if they want to apply for a pat on the back.
:D

keep it going ggc1. you are great and that works for us too ;)

DeletedUser

klevito - I notched up some nice BPs for Wit at your expense yesterday.

Pleasure doing business :p

DeletedUser

did it look like this?
[report]fc1be7f22ba8ec5d0be1c95b0a1db976[/report]
or this?
[report]c95a7c044aeb623b063ca490fe72e1fb[/report]

:pro:

No im pretty sure it looked like this [report]b05aaac9296b8a74e2981a0a1ea5898a[/report] see if you wanna make Fusion look bad be prepared for the whiplash :p Also note that there was no clearings or support with that CS attempt. Happy hunting all :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

klevito - I notched up some nice BPs for Wit at your expense yesterday.

Pleasure doing business :p

I'm open 24/7 beast.
it's just that our business doesn't seem to be good for kuj0's heart
:)

Edit: curiosity led me to check your stats and i saw you gained 1.3k BP. hmmmm... if that's what you call nice BP, i'm willing to sign a life time BP contract with you mate

DeletedUser

Yogesh when you get the time can you update this? I'd like to see whos been under pressure with attacks and who's been delivering them

DeletedUser

I'm open 24/7 beast.
it's just that our business doesn't seem to be good for kuj0's heart
:)

Edit: curiosity led me to check your stats and i saw you gained 1.3k BP. hmmmm... if that's what you call nice BP, i'm willing to sign a life time BP contract with you mate

Come on!!

You know what i mean, "its a nice return for what im sending"

Just like my 1 Manticore loss today that killed your colony and your 26 man siege :)

DeletedUser14887

Lol, funny to view and read this topic. I can't imagine what Fusion and Bucking Frutal will do in the near future but i think they're good friends and helpful with each other. 2 alliance, 1 great team with great players and 1 great group of great builder in Gamma fight with 1 alliance only have some good players and they're telling about fair :D. If Patience jump into this war with us, someone will run away :D. But like yogi said, we can fight with 2 alliance without Patience's helps, it's something called hornour, i think so. But you're right, Fusion, the war only have winner, not fair or justice. Bunnies join the war and we know it. 600 cities of Fusion can defeat 100 cities of Bunnies by theirself but i don't know why you needed Bucking Frutal helps. To kick out us fast and easily? But i need to tell you smt, becarefully before send cs, BF's attack will destroy it if they false in time haha :D. Good luck to you, Fusion and 600 of your cities.

DeletedUser2140

kind of a silly comment don't you think.

We share a border with "insert name here' so I guess we cannot use all those 600 cities on KB.

Also please note that some of Fusions CS attempts have been stopped by 'insert name here' so to say KB are facing two alliances on their own is a little erroneous.

please get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

there is nothing wrong with one alliance helping another. It does not mean weakness, it means you are being cautious. If you were to rush into war underestimating your opponent things could end badly. With back up you have an alliance to fall on as well as expand the enemy front.

Just my 2cents.

DeletedUser

With back up you have an alliance to fall on as well as expand the enemy front.

Just my 2cents.

:D I find this more than a little funny.
Chrss of the mighty Illu,
who need nothing and no one,
are now attempting to curry favor on the public forums,
or is it just a prompt.

I guess that those private messages are not being responded to quickly enough.

What was that song .... something about dust :p

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Alliance Current BP listing: Jan 08, 2011 - Jan 28, 2011

Current BP update for last 20 days. Sorry guys for not updating it sooner. I do not have much time due to my RL jobs. So from now onward, it will be a bit infrequent.

Enjoy

allianceBP012811.jpg

DeletedUser

And i fastly browsed this thread since last post, not much ggc said something Fusion came attacking at mean, in between rant by Tommy (who as any teenager do not even read the thread but come to conclusion) and some other silly stuff. Its all good.

And for tommy, please read who bring war path in this thread before blaming me. You will make yourself look idiot otherwise :p

DeletedUser

A bit ageist are we? ;) Seems like you've gathered abit of intel on me aswell ;)
As for ggc1 he made a member of fusion look bad so i made a member of KB look bad aswell. Also you should consider asking yourself is Bronzing up to KB standards? I personally don't think he would be and KB could certainly do better than him in my opinion.

As for the war path thing its obvious that crtaziikid brought it up but it seems whenever i talk to you it somehow always gets dragged up so i was just saying to leave it in the past where it belongs.

Also thanks for the update :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update. Ad how to you get the info from the past 20 days? I have found nothing on grepostats which lets you do something like it

DeletedUser6635

Thanks for the update. Ad how to you get the info from the past 20 days? I have found nothing on grepostats which lets you do something like it

Grepostats has about 28 days worth of info on there just go to detailed alliance history and it is all there