Top 30 BP alliance: Current BP

DeletedUser

Gz to Sheep, new and old, on getting back to the top again

Nice jump in DBP for SWAT since we popped down to say hello

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your defence is better chrss we just cant get enyone to attack us man lol

Most of those DBP came from defending a conquest, i myself got 68K DBP last feb 8, when they try to break my siege because i invaded their island...:)

now.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice conquest. Bet your looking forward to all the BP you get from there.

DeletedUser

your defence is better chrss we just cant get enyone to attack us man lol

Too many allies nearby is what I would say causes this...time to either break some pacts or re-locate if you want DBPs :)

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, didnt know about the name change. Men in Tights would have been 7th with 674 ABP's, and 17th with 107 DBP's

DeletedUser

Nice conquest. Bet your looking forward to all the BP you get from there.

they only attack me when the city is undersiege, but now that i've settled in, all they do is cast lightning bolt and earthquake to my cities there... "zap kolgax"

DeletedUser

Ah that's a bit of a pain, I'm sure you were looking for ward to some nice DBP. Well since it seesms like it was there wonder island, I'm sure they'll attack you at some point ;)

DeletedUser

Ah well now that I am back in full swing again things should pick up again for RDLM every alliance needs that crazy that says HELL YA WE WANT A FIGHT!!!! you know the one says we can do this even if we have to get our butts kicked for a while to take the win. ;)

DeletedUser

Aww Tang, you wanna see if the abp you and your 3 accounts got get PORT up on the list? ;)

Or is it Froggy with 3 and you with 2, hard to know. Well it's 5 accounts between 2 of ye so ye should have done enough to get on the list i guess

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like us and KMD were in our rebuilding stages. Although thats a awesome number TBS. That is what earns respect ;)

DeletedUser

yea but that number for the black sheep was when the guys for port where there so it isnt a true relflection of the score
o yea gerdir if i was muilti-accounting why am i still here then????
but then again your the one that knows everything and talks a good game bud dodge every attack...ill be waighting for your 40 attacks of 8 lightships each....

DeletedUser

For clarification Tang, the stats are up from after all the guys from port were kicked by froggy and nearly all tbs members also, while you were banned.

The tbs stats only show tbs figures. If we had included any port members and taken the figures back to the last date that was posted, there would have been a 300 point increase only in the figures only. So these stats are correct for each alliance on thier own for the dates shown. If you go look at the stats pages yourself it is a simple calculation and you can use the start date of port as a reference if you want to go check them.

thx chrss, we try our best and it is always nice to have gratz from leaders we respect :)

TBSBanner.jpg

DeletedUser

o so i take it im not on your chriss list this year then lol
just you keep my new citys warm for me