End of the LoDa Family

DeletedUser15100

I am new to Grepolis, I don't understand what I have done wrong but I think I went a bit too far with the LoDa Family.

I am sorry, If I came under as a "MRA" because of the amount of Alliances that were created.. I am sorry.

I will be Disbanding all my Alliances as of tomorrow. I will only keep my main Alliance that are located at Ocean 45 which are known as the Project Infinity.

I am sorry for naming my Alliances "cursed" names again.

I always learn mistakes and I try to improve on that.

I will now stick to just one Alliance and I will only create on ever on Omicron.

If someone mailed me explaining what i was doing wrong I might of been able to Disband a bit early or change course of what mistake i was making, But nobody messaged me. I come on the forums rarely each day.

I will be changing my main alliance and will be my only alliance (located at O45).

Sorry guys for this,

Regards Arron.

DeletedUser

Do not worry about ddodd, he is a terrible player leading a terrible alliance...

Gerrard I am very glad that you are willing to learn from mistakes :)

Good luck to yourself and your new alliance!

DeletedUser

gerrard you are a wise player ;)
keep learning from you mistakes, and take advice. I'm sure you will lead your Project Infinity to the top of O45 :D

DeletedUser

Bad idea, My alliance is in O45

rolflmao you'll get your butt kicked by a lot of alliances in O45,

Anyway, Good luck with project infinity!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11539

Good, luck

--Yes, my alliance in this world is not doing well

DeletedUser

Good, luck

--Yes, my alliance in this world is not doing well

Umm this is off-topic but when has one of your alliances every done well?

Anyway back on topic, I wanted to see how well LoDa would do, they were kinda like RME, RME would be a great alliance if they attacked, they already have defense locked down...

DeletedUser

RME well loda alliances have two options changing their name and becoming their own alliance or 2 just have one alliance

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
This has made my night, one of the biggest group of MRA's is gone. Their original founder is willing to learn from mistakes. All he needs to do is make his alliance awesome and kill dodd's in 45 and I'll be a very happy camper

DeletedUser

RME well loda alliances have two options changing their name and becoming their own alliance or 2 just have one alliance

The thing is... You can't... Otherwise they wouldn't have created branches.

The member cap for this world is 60.

DeletedUser

Can I join LoDa?

I'm new to grepolis

But I have a city already!

DeletedUser14707

Come on man, why bulling this guy. Oke much alliances. So what on the nl grepolis we got the phoenix family some guy lead it, good average high rankings and big alliance who says big is bad? I hate it myself but he can prove us wrong dont disband ur alliance couse of people want it thats badass.