The Kreger Report

DeletedUser

As of now on Grepostats.com

TBS: Lost:0 Gained: 11
TBSW: Lost: 11 Gained: 11
LoE: Lost 22 Gained: 11

Simple reason for this. TBS have been planning this for weeks.

We have had 3 days.

Once we get into our swing, we'll be dishing out real hurt.

DeletedUser

a couple things to point out:
1. LOE was given 24 hours... to my knowledge this was COMPLETELY adhered too.. TBS/W never came forth with any claims or evidence contrary..
2. TBS/W have been planning this a lot longer then mere weeks, try for months now they have been locating villages on our islands, and in our ignorance (LOE's greatest crime here) we wanted to trust them as they came from within our own ranks early in the games history.
3. TBS/W were prepared for this from the get go, and in the regions of TBSW many of our villages were new in LOE there, and not able to get beefed up sufficiently
4. the LOE count should also include this one as the player was TBSW when the attack on this village began:
01BSW 10,860 cabra bob1 hoops The Nazis Ghetto League of Erinyes 2011-02-24 10:34:09
5. TBS/W have lost more players since the start of the war then LOE, both with the departure of PORT as well as several other players in their ranks who did not want this war, and I suspect this will continue
6. some of TBSW top targets near us, Cai Tzu and Andyd fled into V-Mode shortly after being attacked (also the instigators of this war)

all in all, though TBS/W may be winning the caps war in the first 24 hours, this will change (especially after I find someone to take some of my villages so I can cap more of these empty TBSW villages!!!)

kreger

DeletedUser

:p I tried Basil...

Anyways, i personally only knew 16 hrs before the attacks started and while they were prepared, i believe we got the first attack bp's.

We (I) got the first CS too...

DeletedUser

Kreger and alpharius you are absolutely right. When taken by suprise it is very difficult to respond quickly...say when you have an NAP that somebody breaks? and then you have to get players into the area to help fight. Wait, I'm in O45 why?

What goes around comes around fellas...

DeletedUser

Kreger and alpharius you are absolutely right. When taken by suprise it is very difficult to respond quickly...say when you have an NAP that somebody breaks? and then you have to get players into the area to help fight. Wait, I'm in O45 why?

There are clear and obvious differences here... namely the most obvious that TBS were once LOE, but left, and then betrayed their friends...

DeletedUser

There are clear and obvious differences here... namely the most obvious that TBS were once LOE, but left, and then betrayed their friends...

Yea I thought Stormcock was used to be in LOE

DeletedUser

We were never even NAP'ed to <insert_silly_name_here>, so that point is mute.

DeletedUser

TBS: Lost:0 Gained: 19
TBSW: Lost: 16 Gained: 22
LoE: Lost 41 Gained: 16

DeletedUser

We were never even NAP'ed to <insert_silly_name_here>, so that point is mute.

420s however, was a different story...It does hurt when the shoe is on the other foot I'm sure. We had an NAP which was broken, at which point aminah, and Phforce got big in that area to help out Jconrad7. After that they were joined by me.

DeletedUser

TBS: Lost:0 Gained: 19
TBSW: Lost: 16 Gained: 22
LoE: Lost 41 Gained: 16

The numbers on TBS and TBSW are somewhat inaccurate! True enough they have captured more villages at the time I am writing this, however what is not mentioned is TBS and TBSW took advantage of a couple of idles we had and captured over half their numbers in that manner! Basically attacking an idle city that is working on going gray/ghost. Had they attacked active players within our ranks their numbers would be less than ours. It's easy to take a ghost city, no fight back, easy capture, common sense, where our captures are active players within their ranks!

On another note we've (LoE) have pretty much exhausted the offensive troops of TBSW so now is the time to start watching those numbers flip around! Plus our captures are real captures and not future to be ghost towns!

Hoops!

DeletedUser

Badda....badda...badddddaaaa... beeepppp

Welcome to today's issue of The Kreger Report, we have breaking news today from the warfront of LOE and TBS/W... though we promised to provide news on the ever changing evolving ridiculous, and downright irrational alliance name, we instead again dedicate this to The Black Sheep and their MRA affiliate TBSW.

Todays issue will again be covering two interesting topics, first up is the war by the numbers... second up is the news from the front and behind the veil - the news that you never knew... but should!!

Well first up on the list is the war by the numbers:
So many people have been talking about how TBS is gaining more caps then LOE, and how this gives them the thinking that TBS is winning... well that is what they would like you to think... but here is the reality of the situation looking deeper into the numbers then just who capped what (elementary math). For this purpose we sought out well respected War General and Expert Mathematician Artemis, General of the First Athenian Sparrow Legion.
Kreger Mr. Artemis, we recently provided you with all the stats, and you told me earlier in our pre-interview discussion that you found some very revealing truths about the war?
Artemis indeed, my friend, this is a correct assessment, upon deep analysis of all the numbers available and upon sincere evaluation of the conquers we saw certain things that revealed the Truth.
Kreger please Mr Artemis... please continue...
Artemis Oh please, Kreger, a reporter of your stature can simply call me Art
Kreger well then okay... Art, please continue...
Artemis well simply put there is a good way of evaluating this by taking the attacking kills of each entity, LOE and TBS/W and then taking that divisible by the amount of villages each entity owns... this will show you the average weakening per village by average.
KregerAmazing!! I have here a chart that Mr. Artemis...err Art... has shared:

LOE Attack kills: 373,590 kills
TBS/W Attack kills: 423,319 kills

LOE Strength: 423,319 deaths by TBS/W / 1703 total villages = 248.6 deaths per village owned, a weakening factor of roughly 16.5% (again assuming 150 total population dedicated to military)

now this does not count offensive units dead, but even assuming 50% of the kills are matched by deaths, that would assume an additional 186,795 deaths in LOE = 109.6 offensive deaths per village = 7% weakening factor

LOE TOTAL weakening factor: 16.5% + 7% = 23.5%

TBS/W strength: 373,590 deaths by LOE / 1233 total villages = 303 deaths per village owned, a weakening factor of roughly 20% overall strength (assuming 1500 total population dedicated to military)

Offensive units deaths: 211,660 offensive unit deaths / 1233 = 171.7 offensive deaths per village = 11.4% weakening factor

TBS/W TOTAL weakening factor: 20% + 11.4% = 31.4%

Difference: LOE maintains 8% overall greater strength

Kreger Fascinating numbers, but ... Art... how do you account to the number of caps that TBS/W has over LOE?

Artemis Ah, now there is a good question, which really is very simple actually... LOE focused on active living targets, which was obvious by those players leaving and joining other alliances, or retreating into Vacation mode...
meanwhile TBS/W attacked inactives, isolated players and those who were already weakened off prior wars, in other words, in the first week of the war, TBS/W went for easy caps, while LOE went for focused villages no matter who they were.

Kreger I see, so looking at this list there really are only about 5 of TBS/W conquers which do not fit in that as "easy caps"... so really TBS/W are trying to go on the image of quick victory by going for the easy caps?

Artemis You are correct sir!

Kreger well thank you Art for coming on the show, may the Gods look kindly upon you!

Artemis Thank you for having me on your esteemed show, it was all my pleasure, and I hope the Gods bless you with many more conquers!

Well there you have it folks!! now we leave you for a brief intermission and a word from our sponsors..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Erinyes Beer... One drink makes the fortunes pull the strings, and only the Gods know the Chaos that will be brought from a sip of Gamma's greatest Brew! Brew it, Stew it and sip it, but By Zeus!! Never give it away! The best, just gets better!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

We are back with the second portion of todays episode of The Kreger Report!!

So the "Did you know" portion of todays war news ....

Did you know...that TBS recently signed an cease fire agreement with known MRA Titans to enlist their assistance in attacking LOE? strange but true... guess the hypocrisy of a supposed Elite alliance that is supposedly "Anti-MRA" turning out to be MRA friendly along the lines of the great nameless, ever changing, non-stablized, ridiculously named alliance, should not come as a shock... twas merely a mirage to make us think they were actually elite, much like the war caps so far... picking on inactive members, and those who were already beaten down... of course as we discovered from the last issue, spies are a common tool of the ever laughable TBS/W...

Did you know... that TBS has lost half its membership (all active players) since the onset of this war deceleration? And most of those are now fighting TBS for its hypocrisy?

Did you know... the easiest way to kill troops in TBSW is to send 3 LS... thats right in a recent experiment that was conducted, 30 fakes were sent out to all various members of TBSW, 10 cast wisdom, and of those 10, 5 immediatly upon seeing 2-5 Light ships in the attack used sea storm on the incoming... of those 5 casted Sea storms, a single LS unit was destroyed... even more amusing one of those who case wisdom left his CS in the village to be killed by 3 LS... now we ask, who is the noob? and who is the MRA?

Did you know... parting words of declaration by Cai Tzu "We will let the Gods decide who is right"... I guess with half the membership leaving or left, and countless others in their ranks dismayed... the truth is being decided and I play the part of Hermes, the God of messengers and bring you the truth here and now! The League of Erinyes fights on, and the Gods have not faltered in their recognition of our strength, integrity and position of truth in these matters.

Well, that brings to a conclusion this weeks "The Kreger Report", stay tuned next week and among other things we will speak with a Griffin about the weather conditions and the latest on the war fronts and the greatest adventures of the day!

so for now, this is Kreger, saying Good Day Gamma, and till we talk next time, may the Gods of Olympus and the fortunes of Erinyes bless you with newfound chaos and fame!

baddaaa...badddaaaa... badddaaa.. baddaaaa....... beeeeeepppppppp........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Kreger i hope you dont destroy TBS too quickly, these reports are gold :p

DeletedUser

No offense but the weakening strength sounds like BS and it looks like its showing that TBS/W is going all out against LOE by killing their units now don't get me wrong its not that i'm biased or anything it just looks that way from the sidelines. Also i'd like to know is this artemis guy or did you just make him up?

DeletedUser

actually Tommy, in this particular case Artemis is just an historical figure. The math is accurate - as a scientist in real life, I have to observe statistics to establish trends and make predictions. In this case the calculations suggest just what I stated... that TBS/W gains are primarily behind their own front gates, and that can only last so long...

Cheers!
kreger

DeletedUser

TBS/W have made their gains but by the sounds of it you think nothing of them and are trying to put their rep down (well it looks that way) but i haven't seen LOE take as much cities as them. Also you say about TBS/W going all out and how that's gonna exhaust their forces but LOE only have 50k less ABP from the war but are down 25 cities since the war started which shows either LOE is falling (hopefully not) or your all talk. Also another question how many TBS/W cities have you taken during this war or have you got involved yet?

DeletedUser

Loved reading the figures up there, but as for the weakening factor being lower in LOE, it would be interesting to see how weakened LOE are from other wars, and how that affects the overall weakness of the alliance. You are assuming in those stats that every LOE village - 1703 (1702 soon ;) ) is contributing towards TBS war, when in fact I know for a fact that there are TONNES of LOE units, especially biremes, tied up in the north of 46/south of 45.

I suspect, that those figures, i.e. the higher number of offensive kills by TBS shows that they are indeed dominating, something that many of your members fighting us will say changes around a lot. their offensive forces hit your defences and kill them, at which point you have only offensive units, so attack back, killing their defences. Then a short rebuild time happens and the cycle starts again. I actually look forward to seeing if running wars on two fronts is something you can handle, as it's something I've had to deal with throughout my time at 420s, who were fighting all over, and <insert name> who are fighting on many fronts.

Interesting times in the SW of gamma! Keep the figures coming though kreger, makes for very good reading. The 'news reporter' style is a bit different, but the stats are ace!

DeletedUser

Interesting second report. So where do you think the most battles will be fought? I should imagine that it'd be around 46, 36, 26?

DeletedUser

TBS/W have made their gains but by the sounds of it you think nothing of them and are trying to put their rep down (well it looks that way) but i haven't seen LOE take as much cities as them. Also you say about TBS/W going all out and how that's gonna exhaust their forces but LOE only have 50k less ABP from the war but are down 25 cities since the war started which shows either LOE is falling (hopefully not) or your all talk. Also another question how many TBS/W cities have you taken during this war or have you got involved yet?

tommy, I have conquered 6 TBS/W villages, and have to date about 40,000 BP from this war... so yeah, if anyone is feeling the evidence of exhausting troops, that would be me in LOE... :eek: part of the reason I know my numbers are correct...

Owen - I think the battle front is from O15,15,26,27,36,37,46, and 47... TBS are primarily in the oceans ending in 7, so those are their stronghold regions, and the oceans ending in 6 are the main fronts of this battle

Will - Thank you for the compliment, indeed the front with the "ever changing named ones" does add complexity, which is primarily a defense battle, hence why i did not include defensive kills as those are not going to be representative of the TBS war....

on final note here, TBS is a very strong alliance, however their MRA (mass recruit academy), while having some talented members lacks the same "gelling" feature you would expect to see in an elite alliance, where they leave some of their members out to be toasted, while primarily only defending their leadership... very sad indeed... I have not been impressed with the academy, as I am the main branch.... I honestly do not think they will be as long lasting as TBS themselves, and will likely merge into their parent, or have some form of restructuring....

kreger

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tommy, I have conquered 6 TBS/W villages, and have to date about 40,000 BP from this war... so yeah, if anyone is feeling the evidence of exhausting troops, that would be me in LOE... :eek: part of the reason I know my numbers are correct...

Well congrats i only asked that question out of curiosity. I also don't see TBSW as an MRA since they only have 38 members so can you clarify that for me? We know it's easy having wars on different fronts but tbh with LOE's rep i would have expected them to be doing better.