The Kreger Report

DeletedUser

No and to quote myself: :p

Btw love the above remark about the city but unfortunately cannot rep you for it :(

You would deny it even if I were correct, so saying "no" instantly before reiterating what you had previously stated arouses suspicion that it is a correct assumption on my part. ;)

But quite frankly, I've never been bothered about gossip. :p

DeletedUser

You would deny it even if I were correct, so saying "no" instantly before reiterating what you had previously stated arouses suspicion that it is a correct assumption on my part. ;)

Maybe so but what makes you think that you are correct?? Just because your a tyrant doesn't mean everyone will always go your way :p:D;)

DeletedUser

Maybe so but what makes you think that you are correct?? Just because your a tyrant doesn't mean everyone will always go your way :p:D;)

I have my sources, however I did not state "I know it was him!" I said "...arouses suspicion that it is a correct assumption on my part."

Like I said, it doesn't really matter, I was just playing on your words ;)

DeletedUser

Kreger are you still doing this thread/Report or are you letting this thread die?

DeletedUser

Kreger are you still doing this thread/Report or are you letting this thread die?

Nah, too much demand to let it die... I have more ammo to bring to this thread, just been busy the last few days... The kreger report, third issue will be up this week sometime

Thanks for the inquiry

Kreger

DeletedUser

badda ...badda ...badda ....badda .... beeeeeeeeepppppp.....

Welcome World of Gamma to todays issue of "The Kreger Report"!! And our Host Reporter Kreger!

Today we will be covering two very important issues; first Titans enter the war siding with TBS/W and AC, then following this we will talk about the great exploits of the tyrant and the words of the great Eriynes; Tisiphone, Megaera, and Alecto.

For those unfamiliar with the Patrons of The League of Eriynes, let me give you a brief introduction to the furies... Our Glorious Patron Goddess' were born of the Blood of Uranus dripping from the heavens. First up is Tisiphone, the Guardian of the Gates of Tartarus, She whose glory punishes those who have trespassed with great sins against the Gods. Then we have Alecto, the Goddess known for Anger and Fury (hence their names sake), then we have Megraera, she who personifies Vengeance and directly punishing those who have jealousy and greed as part of their sins against the Gods, or those favored of the Gods.

First up is the latest on the war front by The TITANS and AC joining the war on the side of the Black sheep... so seriously here, do we call them the "Titanic Sheep Collective"??

well before I go on you might ask, yeah right.. well here is a few tidbits of thought:
Anarchy Collective have begun attacking LOE on behalf of TBS and attempting to break seiges against TBS... so that shows evidence right there of AC siding on behalf of TBS...

then there is this, perhaps the most interesting evidence of the TITANS involvement:
Ocean 35
King Kieran 1st
King Kieran 1st on 3/7/11 at 11:59 PM
Players in ocean 35 as you know The Black Sheep West have asked for our help against a common enemy League of Erinyes we have agreed.Any player that can spare 20 biremes please send them to the city called Retreat from Mons as this city is under attack.In doing this we show that we are helping in the war against the L.o.E.
MASS MAIL.

So officially TBSW asked TITANs to rescue them... and TITANS were foolish enough to enter this war on their behalf! so sad but so true... the alliance that was once anti-MRA, seems to be reaching out to the MRA's... and all of this started on a war started by Cai Tzu and Company calling LOE an MRA... interesting don't you think?

So there you have it, TITANS and AC join the war against LOE and her allies!!

Now for a word from our sponsors:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Eriynes Retribution Pie, The Pie that is the best served with a pint of Revenge brew. Made with the finest Titanic Sheep Collective parts available!! Available now in a store near you!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Next up we have a special interview with the 3 Erinyes, also commonly known as the Furies; Tisiphone, Megaera, and Alecto.

Kreger: Hail oh great and mighty Erinyes Goddess' of Retribution and Vengeance! I am humbled by your presence here in my broadcast, I ask only one thing, what is your thought on the current treachery of The Black Sheep and the seeking of assistance from an MRA and others to help them in their war?

Tisiphone: Curses be upon them and upon their loins. They shall not know a year of peace in the time of their existance, like the Justice League before them or the Spartans of bygone years they shall fade away into distant memories for attacking my beloved!

Megaera: I spit in their face and may the Greater Gods curse their villages with disease and spite! To attack my beloved Tyrant who raised up such a beautiful following to our cause! Yes the revenge of my Sisters and I will know little match!!

Alecto: Arrgghhhh!!! I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!!! Kreger, can you pass the Retribution pie please? I am so angry right now with their betrayal!! they were once our blessed along with you, but then they started worshiping that danged Sheep!!! They might as well worship Chimaira with its ugliness reared!!

Kreger: yes mighty Alectro, your pie Ma'am!! Wow, such strong emotions. what words of guidance would you and your Sisters have for the League?

Alecto: Kill them all, Kill their villages, wipe them from existence!!

Megaera: To my Children I say but one thing cut their existence off and terminate them!

Tisiphone: As my Sisters so gracefully put it, let vengeance, spite and our anger befall them. Unto my Children and faithful followers in the League, I grant the powers of Vengeance, Spite, Chaos and destruction to be delivered unto the children of the TITANS, who align themselves with the hated Sheep!! Honestly, Would it not be better to bargain with Jason to borrow the Golden Fleece, then to worship a plain black sheep??? Such a pity, they had so much promise... and yet they fell to seeking help from an MRA of all things.... may this be their own downfall...

Kreger: Thank you great Goddess' for both gracing us with your presence as well as sharing with our audience your views on the current state of affairs!!

well that brings an end to this episode of The Kreger Report, stay tuned next week for more marvelous words and completely unbiased world views of Kreger!! Till next time, this is Kreger signing off.. good tidings to all, and may the fortunes, muses and fates bear you in good light!

badda....badda.....baaaaddddddaaa....baaaadddddaaaa....beeeeeeeeppppp....

DeletedUser

I have to just expand on kregers definition, as it isn't quite correct, seems strange that he dosen't know the origins correctly but it fits in well with the report!

Here for kreger's benefit and every one else, is the correct definition and origin of the Erinyes:

When the Titan Cronus castrated his father Uranus and threw his genitalia into the sea, the Erinyes emerged from the drops of blood.

Storm

DeletedUser

I have to just expand on kregers definition, as it isn't quite correct, seems strange that he dosen't know the origins correctly but it fits in well with the report!

Here for kreger's benefit and every one else, is the correct definition and origin of the Erinyes:

When the Titan Cronus castrated his father Uranus and threw his genitalia into the sea, the Erinyes emerged from the drops of blood.

Storm

Due to the diversity of my audience in age and gender, I felt certain specifics in the form of "Too much information" should not be shared... therefore left it very generic. Also Aphrodite was born from the same incident, except her birth was from the sea foam that formed under his blood... whereas the furries (Eriynes) were born from the depths of Hell

DeletedUser

This is great! I wonder wat will happen between TBS and BSW.Cant wait to see the outcome!Just sit back and watch the fireworks

DeletedUser

TBSW have dispanded

Yes....some of their players have joined Boudicas Brigands while others like Cai Tzu, andyd, and Gareth Thomas are alliance less....

Obviously they are trying to keep attention away by doing this but they started this war and we will end it (SW)

DeletedUser

AC were neutral at the start but LoE attacked them first and as such AC now have every right to attack them back.

As for Titans, thats a question for tbsw as TBS don't have a pact or any agreement with them but I guess they see LoE as easy pickings and want in on the action.

I would imagine there will be more to follow in the footsteps of Titans and see the chance to gain an easy bit land and expand.

I also think it would be nice to see the scores in the report, to balance the words with actual deeds and save everyone having to check the stats.

DeletedUser

AC were neutral at the start but LoE attacked them first and as such AC now have every right to attack them back.

As for Titans, thats a question for tbsw as TBS don't have a pact or any agreement with them but I guess they see LoE as easy pickings and want in on the action.

I would imagine there will be more to follow in the footsteps of Titans and see the chance to gain an easy bit land and expand.

I also think it would be nice to see the scores in the report, to balance the words with actual deeds and save everyone having to check the stats.

nice try there storm.... LOE: 7 Titans: 1 since the first of the month
As far as AC is concerned, you might want to check the data and get some truth on that... ever since they broke several of our seiges on TBS cities they have been considered members of TBS in this war... akin to the Titans.

scores??? Since the start of the war:
LOE: has gained (not sure how many points since the start of the war)
TBS: Has to date lost 7,609,256 points (a loss of over 51% in just 3 weeks of strength)
TBSW (now known as reunion): dropped 7.4 million points (a loss of nearly 88% since the start of the war)
Now the introduction of BB has reflected a slight change, but lets look at that, they represent 3.5 million points to date, so they can take that 88% loss and turn it into about a 40% loss, but still a loss...

so while LOE continues to gain strength since the start of this war, TBS and her sheepish allies, continue to lose strength... oh and since joining this war the titans have lost 300,000 points...

so these are truly the stats that matter... granted TBS is outcapping us, but gradually you are losing strength, not gaining it, while LOE even though losing more to caps to you, are gaining more from your allies involved in this war, then we are losing... creating an actual gain, rather then a loss... you continue to lose players in this game and therefore continue to lose strength... this is the truth of the stats.

You asked for them, I delivered them :cool:

kreger