The Kreger Report

DeletedUser

Well congrats i only asked that question out of curiosity. I also don't see TBSW as an MRA since they only have 38 members so can you clarify that for me? We know it's easy having wars on different fronts but tbh with LOE's rep i would have expected them to be doing better.

Thank you, here is the reasons I refer to them as a MRA:

1. TBSW recruited 2 players that did not make my standards, which since they call LOE a MRA, must mean they are...

2. In my attacks against TBSW, in one recent occassion I launched a single fake attack on every member of their alliance, 10 cast wisdom, and of those 10, after seeing it was a fake, 5 cast sea storm... of those 5 casted seastorms, a single unit was killed of mine...

3. In that same experiment 3 LS killed a CS and 2 LS in one harbor, 2 LS killed 50 transport ships in another... at least the guy with a CS in his harbor can certainly be called a NOOB

4. They act like an MRA, not sending defenses to so many players... one by one their players are getting eaten alive without support... many of them are great dodgers, but as we all know, eventually you slip up when you have to dodge 10-15 attacks per day... and they do...

5. They called upon the Titans for help... seriously, you start this war with an accusation of LOE being an MRA, and then you go and recruit an MRA's assistance to bolster you? foolish, desperate or plain silly... not sure yet... the verdict is still out.. but in all honesty Titans have joined this war on the side of TBS, at the request of TBSW

There are other reasons, but these stand out... some, like the first are really weak and aimed just to jab them back for their comments to me... but the others are very valid that many within their alliance (at least 10 of the 38 remaining) are noobs at best, and are not doing a very good job at all...

kreger

DeletedUser

Yes, many of their n00bs have targeted me but they lack any training and/or experience in war.

Without Gareth, Gerdir, and Krea, they most likely would be gone right now.

DeletedUser

Thank you, here is the reasons I refer to them as a MRA:

1. TBSW recruited 2 players that did not make my standards, which since they call LOE a MRA, must mean they are...

2. In my attacks against TBSW, in one recent occassion I launched a single fake attack on every member of their alliance, 10 cast wisdom, and of those 10, after seeing it was a fake, 5 cast sea storm... of those 5 casted seastorms, a single unit was killed of mine...

3. In that same experiment 3 LS killed a CS and 2 LS in one harbor, 2 LS killed 50 transport ships in another... at least the guy with a CS in his harbor can certainly be called a NOOB

4. They act like an MRA, not sending defenses to so many players... one by one their players are getting eaten alive without support... many of them are great dodgers, but as we all know, eventually you slip up when you have to dodge 10-15 attacks per day... and they do...

5. They called upon the Titans for help... seriously, you start this war with an accusation of LOE being an MRA, and then you go and recruit an MRA's assistance to bolster you? foolish, desperate or plain silly... not sure yet... the verdict is still out.. but in all honesty Titans have joined this war on the side of TBS, at the request of TBSW

There are other reasons, but these stand out... some, like the first are really weak and aimed just to jab them back for their comments to me... but the others are very valid that many within their alliance (at least 10 of the 38 remaining) are noobs at best, and are not doing a very good job at all...

kreger

I wouldn't class that as being an MRA i'd say badly organized if thats what is happening (not that i don't believe its just that your biased). Neither alliance is a MRA but then again one bad member can bring down the reputation of an alliance which is why you can't base your judgment of one player on a full alliance.

DeletedUser

not one player, but 1/3 of its membership... really and honestly it is not an MRA, however the reason they gave for this war was that LOE was a MRA, so it only stands for reason that i would point out their own failures as this was their excuse for the war... besides allying with one of the biggest MRA's on the side... In all, I am pointing to their hypocrisy here :p

DeletedUser

I understand that them being hypo-critics must be annoying but to call them an MRA because of it is something else after all we all have our one flaws in one form or another. All in all I'm a bit disappointed by LOE as I expected alot more from an alliance of their status but I suppose I can't blame since they're now fighting on 2 fronts.

DeletedUser

actually we are fighting on 3 fronts... We have PE, the alliance of many names, TBS/W and their allies Titans on another... but we will come out of this just fine! :)

stay tuned for more fun and reports ... the biggest problem is that we have a steady northern front across many of our territories and a complete southern front across all our territories as well as some east and west fronts... as we get those various fronts secured these results will shift... and I will personally aim to be the highest conqueror in the LOE-TBS/W war front :) Remember we are only 7 days in now... so there is still plenty of war remaining

DeletedUser

Didn't know about the PE front but i assume that was to help out CJ.
Ya poor alpharius though he lost his first city to TBS/W so that sucks for him :( and LOE it never is good to see a leader lose a city. Yup still plently of action in the war as well as some unexpected twists that will probaly pop up now and then.

DeletedUser

exactly, alph rolled in the BP on that, even though he lost a village, he certainly gained the BP for it.... they went through a lot to grab that village from him...

DeletedUser

BP is great but it still came at a price of one of cities which is a bit disappointing :( anyway news is that you've lost your first city in the war so who's the lucky fella that took it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Boy word travels fast in these parts, lol
Krize is capping it, so I am returning the favor and preparing to cap 3 more TBS/W villages over the next 2 days...

so right now as it stands it is Kreger:6 - TBS/W:1 (in about 10 hours)... my own fault though... stupid grepolis system landed my biremes about 5 seconds earlier then they were supposed to, otherwise I would have killed off the CS... but that is the weakness of this game :pro:... that 5 second margin of error...

kreger

DeletedUser

Clean sheet? That village is near O47, my village core is in O25/26... its more then 2 oceans removed from my main grouping... it happens... like I said, if the biremes had landed when they were supposed to the village would have been saved for a day or two, until TBS relaunched again... no biggy, just means I take more from their players in O26/27 closer to my core... afterall, everyone losses villages from time to time... its the way the game is played... lose some, win some, and hopefully your skill is good enough to win more then you lose ;)

Am I concerned? nah, cause my skill is good enough to take more then I lose - lol

DeletedUser5398

new acronym

it appears a lot of people have tossed around the tried and true..MRA as an insult.

i only post this here as it appears this is part of the spark that started this fire.

in reality the M which stands for MASS implies an abundance of members. so perhaps in the future we could use LSRA..LOW STANDARD RECRUITING ALLIANCE. that way no one is offended about being lumped in with the MRAs ;)

VB.

this in no way refers to any of the parties involved in this thread or any others.

DeletedUser

Seems like the common excuse for losing a city is now 'I didn't want that city anyway', i dunno why people cannot just except that they lost a city.

DeletedUser

Seems like the common excuse for losing a city is now 'I didn't want that city anyway', i dunno why people cannot just except that they lost a city.

Tommy, I really am curious here... did you read what I posted?

No where in there did I say "I did not want the village"... and if you are referring to Jamie's discussion with me, well then perhaps he should share with you the ENTIRE message... and afterall, did I not say in this same very post, just a few before your own "win some, lose some"... where in there did I not accept (not except, common english language error) that I lost a village? I think you have made your position on this VERY VERY clear, that you are very VERY friendly with TBS, and are Pro-TBS in this war and are helping their cause by being their "Voice" of propaganda, I do admit, you are a pretty affective voice of propaganda... have someone outside your alliance defend your cause... makes sense really... but I think it obvious that you are not a simple by-stander here, but in fact as mentioned pro-TBS...

so before you start trying to smear my name with claims that I do not accept my losses, perhaps you should re-read what I have posted (Which CLEARLY showed I had accepted my loss) and stop trying to be TBS propaganda messenger and permit Andyd to voice his opinion on matter here... afterall, we know Andy is in fact the most superior of TBS diplomats and propagandists... no offense here, but I have observed you only attack that with which I post, and try to find fault with anything you can - including my record of 6 conquers and 1 loss... to trying to depict me as someone unable to take responsibility for their losses.. If you are going to be Pro-TBS, at least try to be more objective and less obvious.... its more effective that way...;) (nothing personal intended here)

DeletedUser

Didn't know about the PE front but i assume that was to help out CJ.
Ya poor alpharius though he lost his first city to TBS/W so that sucks for him :( and LOE it never is good to see a leader lose a city. Yup still plently of action in the war as well as some unexpected twists that will probaly pop up now and then.

And I enjoyed every point of BP from it :)

It only really matters if the leader lets it matter. This is a game, and I've enjoyed the dozen CS's they've sent against me.

The city you speak of was on an island with only TBS cities surrounding it. It would have been disgraceful if TBS couldn't take it. :D

(note here I did not say "I didn't want it anyway")

420s however, was a different story...It does hurt when the shoe is on the other foot I'm sure. We had an NAP which was broken, at which point aminah, and Phforce got big in that area to help out Jconrad7. After that they were joined by me.

And to answer this, our NAP with 420s had certain conditions attached to it (ie, do not take cities on islands occupied by LoE). They consistently flaunted that, so the NAP was off.

Strategist or not, I stick to my word. 420s could not, so I could no longer respect them, nor tolerate their presence in O45/46.

DeletedUser

Tommy, I really am curious here... did you read what I posted?

No where in there did I say "I did not want the village"... and if you are referring to Jamie's discussion with me, well then perhaps he should share with you the ENTIRE message... and afterall, did I not say in this same very post, just a few before your own "win some, lose some"... where in there did I not accept (not except, common english language error) that I lost a village? I think you have made your position on this VERY VERY clear, that you are very VERY friendly with TBS, and are Pro-TBS in this war and are helping their cause by being their "Voice" of propaganda, I do admit, you are a pretty affective voice of propaganda... have someone outside your alliance defend your cause... makes sense really... but I think it obvious that you are not a simple by-stander here, but in fact as mentioned pro-TBS...

so before you start trying to smear my name with claims that I do not accept my losses, perhaps you should re-read what I have posted (Which CLEARLY showed I had accepted my loss) and stop trying to be TBS propaganda messenger and permit Andyd to voice his opinion on matter here... afterall, we know Andy is in fact the most superior of TBS diplomats and propagandists... no offense here, but I have observed you only attack that with which I post, and try to find fault with anything you can - including my record of 6 conquers and 1 loss... to trying to depict me as someone unable to take responsibility for their losses.. If you are going to be Pro-TBS, at least try to be more objective and less obvious.... its more effective that way...;) (nothing personal intended here)

I'm not Pro-TBS cause i know a lot of LOE people as well however that doesn't make me pro-LOE either :p;) Therefore I'm staying out of us this war except for the old TBS propaganda of course ;):D Granted that I've been given some info about this war in-game (won't name the player tho but its not andyd :p) but that still doesn't effect my decisions + I'm not the only person who thinks this way I've got maybe 4 or 5 posts (maybe more) in this thread and received over 3 +reps from them.

Nice little dig there alpha :D Are you sure you didn't want it?? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not Pro-TBS cause i know a lot of LOE people as well however that doesn't make me pro-LOE either :p;) Therefore I'm staying out of us this war except for the old TBS propaganda of course ;):D Granted that I've been given some info about this war in-game (won't name the player tho but its not andyd :p) but that still doesn't effect my decisions + I'm not the only person who thinks this way I've got maybe 4 or 5 posts (maybe more) in this thread and received over 3 +reps from them.

*cough*Jaimie*cough* ;)

Nice little dig there alpha :D Are you sure you didn't want it?? ;)

Of course I wanted the city. I quote myself:

(note here I did not say "I didn't want it anyway")

:p