See y'all real soon ;)

DeletedUser

allianceprof.png

DeletedUser

so the whole alliance is now on vacation? or is a name change to Calvin & Hobbes?

DeletedUser

that's ok guys. it just gives you less time to use vacation when you need it the most.

DeletedUser

Don't worry. Some of the congressmen and senators in my state wanted to cut the defense budget now that the threat of Evolution has been lifted. I had them rounded up and shot. Then I increased the Defense budget by 20%.

Good luck on your corporate retreat to redefine you alliance vision statement. After poking holes in it for a while, it certainly was due for some contemplation. I am sure you guys will have plenty of surprises when you get back. Unfortunately, we're more of a blue-collar effort over here so we don't get corporate retreats. I guess we'll have to muddle through when the masters of the universe get back.

Say hello to Muammar Guaddafi, btw. I hear he's on a corporate vision retreat, as well.

DeletedUser

Wish you were here :D
sunbathing.jpg

Very Sad state of affairs:
- honor out the window
- integrity out the window
- valor out the window

I HAD respect... a ton of it for you all. A shame you guys were suppose to be the greats... but are nothing more than STOOGES.

DeletedUser

we took some time off.. big deal.. it's just a bit of fun :) I'm really not sure what is wrong with that :p

we'll all have a nice tan at least ;)

DeletedUser

You're not gonna get that tan responding to grepoforum topics.

DeletedUser

No but I've still got to moderate my world unfortunatly, so not total time off.. but it's nice to have some time of attacking etc and timing stuff. I went and got my hair cut and did some shopping which was nice :)

Can't go completely cold turkey ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I've grown tired of talking to ghosts. See you when you come back to the game.

DeletedUser

No but I've still got to moderate my world unfortunatly, so not total time off.. but it's nice to have some time of attacking etc and timing stuff. I went and got my hair cut and did some shopping which was nice :)

Can't go completely cold turkey ;)

Have integrity... you got the sniff of a campaign and went running. There is no tan there is no vacation.

Deliberately done to forego what was coming. At least be big about it and leave the excuses for the little children.

It is very unbecoming of someone trying to garner respect. AND ALL of the targets that we had targeted were casting spells and the like. So save the BULL^%$# for someone that will actually eat it.

Again respect level keeps going down and down. 0 I mean 0 integrity... sickening

DeletedUser

a lot of talking, but all i hear is, blahblablahdiblahdiblah

so sad your little campaign went sour,

ah well, better luck next time.

we are not waiting for any respect, not from anyone, we just don't care. we'll just consume you all slowly, EVO style, no matter what style that is. as long as we can get you boys 'n girls this upset.... i'd say another mission accomplished.

oops, trouts are calling again, byebye now.

DeletedUser

That sounded like relief in your voice ronald. Heck, I wouldn't want Syliss crawling up my butt either. Once a year with the proctologists is about all I am willing to endure.

DeletedUser

Sniff? It's more like a noxious malodorous cloud of wind-bag hovering over the rim of iota. The rim alliances were going to target some of our rim players? again? Yes...we need a spy to give us a heads up for that completely unoriginal game plan you guys have been xeroxing every weekend for the last month and a half.

Lather, rinse, repeat...Yaaaaawn!

I'll likely check in from time to time as I work on completing this job application that, quite frankly, is proving to be a lot more fun than sending armies against the bir wall of a rim alliance in a contest of can my offense overpower your defense. Quite frankly...the thought of re-entering iota for that contest fills me less with a sense of impending doom and more with a sense of impending boredom.

If this little tantrum y'all are throwing is just more fronting in the forums then have at it. I look forward to seeing how clever you all can be with your retorts and phony foot stomping.

However...if you reach down and find your lacy underthings are actually all twisted up in a bunch over this then you fail to see the epic humor in an entire alliance going fishing/to the beach/hair done/chores actually accomplished. If you really can't live without us for a moment...no amount of witty forum banter can save you and I suggest you start calling yourselves the Coalition of the Crazy stalker psycho ex-boyfriend types. Seek help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for clarifying that Evolution doesn't give a crap about Evolution if they aren't "core" players. After all, what's a bunch of losses of "rim" players mean? Nothing. Those guys aren't much better than the scum who are fighting you. They aren't REALLY Evolution. If you don't think that disdain is having an impact, give it another month or two.

BTW, I hate people who use big words thinking it's intelligent. Malodorous? Talk about throwing down a 50-cent word when a nickel one would do....

DeletedUser

Vacation? Really?

Did the online browser game get a little too tough?

Okay, I'm going to have to borrow editing abilities from my buddy XxSyLissxX for this.

What a bunch of pansies that can't back up the crap they start.

An ineloquent description? Perhaps, but this arrogant technique of self protection in a war game is the equivalent of a boy screaming "UNCLE" and an uninspired "I still on you!" while getting pummeled in a backyard brawl.

You call it an alliance 'vacation'. We all know it is an alliance respite.

(And yes, I know I'm a nobody in this game. That doesn't validate your group sprint or invalidate my claims)

DeletedUser

god this forum is FULL of a bunch of crybabies..

so what we went into vm as a collective.. it was put to a vote and in a democratic manner it was settled.. i personally didnt want to go into v-mode at 1st but i didnt mind it when i saw it going that way and it turns out to be a blessing as i am out the door to wedding 4 hours away ;)

soo much talk about cities lost, players quiting, blah blah blah..

stats dont lie and that where the truth lays ;)

besides who gave the "tri-crap-us" collation the right to decide when and where we will fight? hmmmm seems this lil vm op was a success..rofl

DeletedUser

We're crying because we can't attack you? Wow, it used to be players crying because they were getting attacked by Evolution. Ain't that a kick in the pants?