See y'all real soon ;)

DeletedUser

time keeps on ticking ticking in to the fuuuuuture ;) we will see you soon enough now off to bore myself to tears..

DeletedUser

We're crying because we can't attack you? Wow, it used to be players crying because they were getting attacked by Evolution. Ain't that a kick in the pants?

lol maybe we aren't the big bad evil empire anymore then ;)

DeletedUser

=(

That's okay. I still have the Trilateral Commission and several other evil organizations to fuel my irrationally antagonistic tendencies. See you guys and girls soon.

Somebody actually had a good point. When the Florida college football programs have a reunion, they need to have it at a state prison because so many former players are "guests" there. Did you guys need to all go in vac mode for similar reasons?

DeletedUser

I think someone guessed correctly that we'd all gone on an angry management course ;)

DeletedUser

I was waiting for ages to see these comments :D

PS: If you want to blame somebody .. It was my idea to do this ;)

DeletedUser

Have a nice time ;)

I dont really see what the fuss is. Now we can build up our troops for better attacks when they get back.

DeletedUser

Basilisk, I'm a middling player in my pact and I have more attack points than your whole alliance this week. I am pretty sure you guys are gonna spend the week building cities for Evolution so they can farm some replacements when they get back. They had kind of a bad day before they got on the plane for their corporate retreat.

Seriously, stop with the bluster. Poor posture has been more damaging to Evolution than you guys. BTW, there's plenty of Evo to attack right now if you are REALLY interested in doing so. Some of us can actually (playfully) antagonise in the forums AND attack. It's kind of like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

DeletedUser

I'll likely check in from time to time as I work on completing this job application that, quite frankly, is proving to be a lot more fun than sending armies against the bir wall of a rim alliance in a contest of can my offense overpower your defense.

LMFAO. That statement right there shows A. what a cop out you are and B. Were doing major damage and winning. For You all to go into Sudden "Vacation Mode" at the same time, well, jokes on you when you post comments like that in the forums. ::Snickers::

Quite frankly...the thought of re-entering iota for that contest fills me less with a sense of impending doom and more with a sense of impending boredom.

Again, Were winning, And your Morale is down. thats the whole point of a war game. And your ridiculously losing "Face" both in game and in the forums.

However...if you reach down and find your lacy underthings are actually all twisted up in a bunch over this then you fail to see the epic humor in an entire alliance going fishing/to the beach/hair done/chores actually accomplished. If you really can't live without us for a moment...no amount of witty forum banter can save you and I suggest you start calling yourselves the Coalition of the Crazy stalker psycho ex-boyfriend types. Seek help.

LMFAO! Are you really that Blonde? You guys going into Vacation mode at the same time completely shows Just how scared you really are. (And truly Shows how Our Coaltion "Bad Company" is extremely effective at taking down the Supposed #1 Alliance) ::Smirks::

/Rant Off

DeletedUser

Are you serious... I mean Really!?

That sounded like relief in your voice ronald. Heck, I wouldn't want Syliss crawling up my butt either. Once a year with the proctologists is about all I am willing to endure.

Oooooh WOW. Dude you went into VAC mode after AAAAAALLLL That Poop talkin you were doing in our "Friendly" PM's!? your such a "Kitty." ( Replace Kitty with the acronym that starts with a P. ) ::A Smile of contempt shines upon his face::

DeletedUser

Sniff? It's more like a noxious malodorous cloud of wind-bag hovering over the rim of iota. The rim alliances were going to target some of our rim players? again? Yes...we need a spy to give us a heads up for that completely unoriginal game plan you guys have been xeroxing every weekend for the last month and a half.

Lather, rinse, repeat...Yaaaaawn!

I'll likely check in from time to time as I work on completing this job application that, quite frankly, is proving to be a lot more fun than sending armies against the bir wall of a rim alliance in a contest of can my offense overpower your defense. Quite frankly...the thought of re-entering iota for that contest fills me less with a sense of impending doom and more with a sense of impending boredom.

If this little tantrum y'all are throwing is just more fronting in the forums then have at it. I look forward to seeing how clever you all can be with your retorts and phony foot stomping.

However...if you reach down and find your lacy underthings are actually all twisted up in a bunch over this then you fail to see the epic humor in an entire alliance going fishing/to the beach/hair done/chores actually accomplished. If you really can't live without us for a moment...no amount of witty forum banter can save you and I suggest you start calling yourselves the Coalition of the Crazy stalker psycho ex-boyfriend types. Seek help.

Call it what you want to call it, you're not invincible and the fact that the entire alliance went on vacation at the same time is a joke. We will all play the game according to our liking, so I won't flame about how stupid it is... there are other targets aside from you all. Just make sure that everyone you have within a 48 hour CS distance from us keeps their guard up. We look forward to your return...:pro:

DeletedUser

Why?

LMFAO. That statement right there shows A. what a cop out you are and B. Were doing major damage and winning. For You all to go into Sudden "Vacation Mode" at the same time, well, jokes on you when you post comments like that in the forums. ::Snickers::

Again, Were winning, And your Morale is down. thats the whole point of a war game. And your ridiculously losing "Face" both in game and in the forums.

LMFAO! Are you really that Blonde? You guys going into Vacation mode at the same time completely shows Just how scared you really are. (And truly Shows how Our Coaltion "Bad Company" is extremely effective at taking down the Supposed #1 Alliance) ::Smirks::

/Rant Off

Why do you like picking on Jen and Lozza so much? Is psychological warfare all you have? Are you really that sad?

You know... We all just laugh at you, you make such a fool of yourself it is incomprehensible.

/Truth off. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is psychological warfare all you have? Are you really that sad?

Yes, someday, Syliss hopes to have the skills and courage to actually attack Evolution rather than talking about it. In fact, he told me it would be neat to form an alliance and then a pact of alliance bent on the destruction of Evolution. He told me he'd like to break the will of every large Evolution player in the area like Merc and ultimately decimate EvoDot3 so badly and so fast that Evolution disbanded its third leg. He then told me he'd like to push Evo back in every ocean where we are connected and place dozens of EvoDot1 and Dot2 members into vacation mode.

Unfortunately, Syliss is all talk and NONE of those things could ever happen. Nope, poor deluded Syliss is left to hit the forums hoping to recover what little dignity he has left after having his dreams come crashing down when faced with the awesome might of Evolution.

Oh wait. My bad. I was thinking of Basilisk. Looks like Syliss has actually done a pretty good job delivering the goods and not just psychological warfare and the mental masturbation of trash talking....

DeletedUser

Why do you like picking on Jen and Lozza so much? Is psychological warfare all you have? Are you really that sad?

You know... We all just laugh at you, you make such a fool of yourself it is incomprehensible.

/Truth off. :cool:

Silba, your so cute. Glad you like Ubuntu as your "Operating System" Much better than "Lets hit Vacation mode together and pretend to be "EPIC". Its Epic alright. EPIC FAIL.

P.s. My relations with half of your Alliance is actually quite on good terms. Its obvious my "Psychological Warfare" is having an effect. (Your response is a perfect example) Have you ever thought about the fact That I purposely Do what I do? No, never crossed your mind? (Freudian 101 Psych class) Figures...

P.p.s. Lozza and I have quite a good "Reputuar" behind closed Pm's despite being Mortal enemies. Assuming things is another obvious fault of yours. And the other person you mentioned quite frankly I've barely ever heard of. Hopefully you all actually come out of vacation mode soon for your sake. If not, it would just show beyond a reasonable doubt Just how being "#1" on the score boards means absolutely nothing when in reality its just a Facade...

"/Truth Off, For Realz."

DeletedUser

Silba, your so cute. Glad you like Ubuntu as your "Operating System" Much better than "Lets hit Vacation mode together and pretend to be "EPIC". Its Epic alright. EPIC FAIL.

P.s. My relations with half of your Alliance is actually quite on good terms. Its obvious my "Psychological Warfare" is having an effect. (Your response is a perfect example) Have you ever thought about the fact That I purposely Do what I do? No, never crossed your mind? (Freudian 101 Psych class) Figures...

P.p.s. Lozza and I have quite a good "Reputuar" behind closed Pm's despite being Mortal enemies. Assuming things is another obvious fault of yours. And the other person you mentioned quite frankly I've barely ever heard of. Hopefully you all actually come out of vacation mode soon for your sake. If not, it would just show beyond a reasonable doubt Just how being "#1" on the score boards means absolutely nothing when in reality its just a Facade...

"/Truth Off, For Realz."

Why do you even bother talking? and im pretty sure anyone with half a brain could figure out your posts werent an accident... But to broadcast that you did it on purpose... are you trying to show signs of intelligence?

and btw it is "you're" not "your". alot of your posts dont make sense becuase of your bad grammar. Oh what? :O did i just bring grammar into this:heh:

And yes, Ubuntu is great. I don't see why you felt the need to even mention it... Quit trying to show signs of intelligence? Please, for me and all of evo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do you even bother talking? and im pretty sure anyone with half a brain could figure out your posts werent an accident... But to broadcast that you did it on purpose... are you trying to show signs of intelligence?

and btw it is "you're" not "your". alot of your posts dont make sense becuase of your bad grammar. Oh what? :O did i just bring grammar into this:heh:

And yes, Ubuntu is great. I don't see why you felt the need to even mention it... Quit trying to show signs of intelligence? Please, for me and all of evo.

Sweetie, Its called "Slang". Proper English is Sooo "Yesterday". I like to emphasize with slang. Its more "Real world" And as for you having to pick out that I mis typed a word, OOooooh Watch out. You got me! I dont need to show intelligence. My actions as Egami mentioned above speak for itself. No amount of "Trashtalking" YOU could even attempt would change that. Wow, Im starting to dislike you almost as much as CJbinks. (Almost.) Enjoy your vacations... ::Laughs uncontrollably::

DeletedUser

Sweetie, Its called "Slang". Proper English is Sooo "Yesterday". I like to emphasize with slang. Its more "Real world" And as for you having to pick out that I mis typed a word, OOooooh Watch out. You got me! I dont need to show intelligence. My actions as Egami mentioned above speak for itself. No amount of Trashtalking "YOU" could even attempt would change that. Wow, Im starting to dislike you almost as much as CJbinks. (Almost.) Enjoy your vacations... ::Laughs uncontrollably::

So... It's "Slang" ?

Slang was meant for the real world not Forums. You cant have "Slang" with written text, only spelling mistakes.

Oh sorry so now its a "i mis typed a word" kinda thing? make your mind up please:heh:

And ofcourse! you dont need to show intelligence. Well i find it hard to show something you dont have anyway but thats just me.

DeletedUser

Sounds like Evos opponents need to get busy colonizing. Get to build free cities from the ground up on Evo islands.

I dont think ive ever heard of an alliance vacation before lol.

DeletedUser

So... It's "Slang" ?

Slang was meant for the real world not Forums. You cant have "Slang" with written text, only spelling mistakes.

So then based on your supposed "Logic", the way humans txt msg with shortening of words and "expressive Talk" That you obviously dont understand
is
A. MUST Be "In-Efficient"
&
B. "Definitely" wouldnt come across much better for emotional communication. :: Dripping with Sarcasm::
Well, Look who's disillusioned now. ::Snickers::

And ofcourse! you dont need to show intelligence. Well i find it hard to show something you dont have anyway but thats just me.

You forgot to hit the space button... Yea, Please keep typing and showing us your true intelligence. ::Maniacal Laugh::

DeletedUser

So then based on your supposed "Logic", the way humans txt msg with shortening of words and "expressive Talk" That you obviously dont understand
is
A. MUST Be "In-Efficient"
&
B. "Definitely" wouldnt come across much better for emotional communication. ::Dripping with Sarcasm::
Well, Look who's disillusioned now. ::Snickers::

You forgot to hit the space button... Yea, Please keep typing and showing us your true intelligence. ::Maniacal Laugh::

A. I didnt imply any logic.
B. I didnt mention TXT or Efficiency.
C. Is the third letter of the alphabet.
D. Replacing the letter "R" in "Rick" is you.
E. Elephant.
F. Fail.
G. Gigantic.
Etc. Etc.

I'm not trying to be intelligent btw so you have nothing on me :)

Oh i like your edit :) Makes you look a tad less... Special.

DeletedUser

LMAO... Your silly. I think I'll attack you now. Ooooh wait, Your on VACATION.