Dinner Date Scene

If you were to go on a special dinner date, what would the scene be like?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

If you were to go on a special dinner date, what would the scene be like?

DeletedUser909

12 year olds have no concept of "Romantic Dinner". They're only choosing McDonalds because of the play area.

DeletedUser

12 year olds have no concept of "Romantic Dinner". They're only choosing McDonalds because of the play area.

I will talk to the McDonalds people and give my date chicken nuggets in the form of hearts, chips in paper bags with a poem on them, :D

DeletedUser

How did you know? McDonalds is romantic, my mommy said so. :p

Edit: Wait, I'm going on a date? Wow... I'm so unprepared, I'll need to shower(OMG!) put on deoderant(WTH!) and a CLEAN pair of pants.

This is too stressful.

DeletedUser

OMG.... she's a mind reader :p Is it the 5 story play house with the swirly slide? Please say yes!

DeletedUser

McDonalds wins because the other three options that simply say "Restaurant" all force me to choose which restaurant; so i'd have to think about where i'm going in all those cases, which is hard for a twelve year old. Home option seems cliché.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i liekz teh slide

kekekekeke, i lyk de climb ting moar budd i get hurt 1 tym so i dunt do et enymoar.

lololol mcdonald hav 66.6% lulz! 666!

aw sum1 vote and it 60.0% not funny, 600...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey i always ride my girlfriends to mcdonalds on my tricycle so i think one of you should double date with me and my future gf :D

DeletedUser

Mcdonalds. If it were a movie, it would be timeless and all emotional.