Dinner Date Scene

If you were to go on a special dinner date, what would the scene be like?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

went for the 1st one, was gonna do the 2nd but i'm almost as scared of mariachi bands as i am of clowns (yes, ron mc d included) :S

DeletedUser

Me and my friends are going swimming today, and most are just doing it for the mcdonalds.

DeletedUser

12 year olds have no concept of "Romantic Dinner". They're only choosing McDonalds because of the play area.

Im around 12 and i would take romantic dinner before mcdonalds anyday

SIKE

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I suppose whether or not I went to mcdonald's would be heavily dependent on what the current set of toys in the happy meal were. If it was something awesome then I would totally go there

DeletedUser

Home. If you're a good cook, it saves money and is much more impressive.

DeletedUser

Home definitely. I've seen some of the restaurant's kitchens around my area.
:eek:

DeletedUser

I picked the first one because I hate the sun and its the only one that specifies that its night.

DeletedUser

You need a none of the above option.

My favorite dinner dates involved secluded bon fires in the woods or a pig roast followed by time at the shooting range or playing tactical paint ball.

I guess I will always be a tomboy that wears nail polish.

DeletedUser

Restaurant, table for two by the window, a fresh elegance in the room and romance brewing in the air

Complemented by some smooth Barry White in the background, some slowdancing on the small, secluded dancefloor between courses... and perhaps more :D

DeletedUser16691

definitely McDonald's, got to get the date over and done with as quickly as possible so i can get home to play more grepolis.

PS, i'm probably only going out with her cause she's a grep freak too, in which case she understands entirely!

DeletedUser340

Home:

A nice movie, snuggle on the sofa, a nice bit to eat afterwards (before the food) :D

Just sounds better than flipping a huge wad of cash on a restaurant what sells stuff I don't even care to eat. Plus I prefer to not be infront of a crowd, then I can at-least relax and not be watched -.-

DeletedUser

I WOULD TRADE IN THE WORLD TO GO ON A DATE TO MACDONALDS plus I likez teh slide

btw It's cheap and I'm cheap = Perfect Match, not so perfect date

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

Well I picked the outside at night one because, you might not believe this for a Grepo-Freak, but I LOVE being outside, I've been on the computer a LOT recently because I am down with mononucleosis but I'm still playing basketball, man-hunt, and soccer every chance I get. Also, can I have a nice fire-pit and some marshmallows? Plus my summer camp's speciality....

SPAMGHETTI!!!!!