BA 'Zagreas' Surrenders

DeletedUser

How do you expect us to beleive that you guys will be all
"Fung shwe"

Yet you take the players that were MOST involved in the war, and put them in an alliance and ask not to attack them.
Would People stop attacking Lord Brylle, when he changed alliances??
What you are asking is absurd and unjust.

Without Drama!!

YOu created this whole chaotic mess, by even posting on the forums about your new alliance, and accusing others of being traitors, and not traitors.Don't talk to me about atrocities in war; all this war has been is an atrocity.

~Imperialjaeger

Exactly what we, the harassed, have felt for many months now.

DeletedUser10295

All of those are good points. We have had some players pop into vacation mode recently, I won't lie. But, one thing is wrong however, we aren't scared of BA's remains. If anything it'd be to our advantage to attack BA. We'd be on TE's good side which is appearantly breaking down BA, but we choose to stick by our old friends, despite thier fall.

In that particualr instance I was only refering to Aefkt at the begginning of this war milady-that his choice was made out of fear, not KoDR in general or at present (good name btw). I personally like and respect many of your members and have got on well with them in the past. Good luck to you guys.

@ Abaddon your in no position talk about people entering VM when you told most of your former alliance to go in "tactical vacation mode". I didn't join BA because I was afraid to fight, I joined because there is members in TE I can't stand at all :D.

Yes the infamous "Tactical Vacation Mode" (it was actually called Strategic Vacation Mode) lol. A few key points to consider...
1. We were doomed anyway and we knew it. 3 of the top 5 alliance piling on, all at once- hundreds of incoming attacks per day, betrayed by 2 of your closest allies, CS everywhere. Everything was FUBAR

Ok we got it, It was time for TBLA to die...

2.So the goal became make it a phyrric victory, to choose our alliances death to make it as disadvantageous to our foes as possible--That logic seemed to turn out ok. Without TBLA for target practice what would B.A. and DFE do then? Well we got the answer: In those days while we were in sTvM the war moved on, DFE and TE began to fight each other, and B.A. began to fight one another. No TBLA to feast upon meant= no cities, no plunder, no CP for 4 weeks. The rest is history.

I recognize that TBLA was the first alliance flushed down the memory hole in ETA WW3. And that is ok we werent great fighters and I wasnt that great of a leader... but when DFE and BA wind up getting flushed down the memory hole just a few weeks later. It makes StVm, in retrospect, look a whole lot better.

We all mock each other when we go into VM, but all be honest here--Its a tactic that when used well can deny your enemy important conquests and frustrates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey abaddon how are u doing? i will admit i have used that tactic before and it was on u to be exact and it worked quite well for me as u can see i am still here. u have my respect both as an opponent and an ally. i hope to see u around much more.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
so true...

well anyways AOF and TE agree to a ceasefire at least for a little eta need a break from all this war :p

We did not agree to a ceasefire. We spoke to Armada of Fate about having a possible ceasefire but we did not put in place. TE held an alliance wide vote, most were in favor for continuing war with them, so here we are :)

DeletedUser

@ Abaddon whoever told you i choose BA out of fear is wrong. Joining TE was not a option for me at all because as I said before there is members there that I can't stand at all(these members are ex DFE members). DFE was falling apart due to there being to many people in what was our northern oceans that were afraid to fight TE so me and others discussed our options and it was either join BA or form our own alliance. We decided to go with joining BA and have since moved to KoDR.

DeletedUser10295

hey abaddon how are u doing? i will admit i have used that tactic before and it was on u to be exact and it worked quite well for me as u can see i am still here. u have my respect both as an opponent and an ally. i hope to see u around much more.
Mutual respect is a beautiful thing. As is tenacity. You survived and now prosper with a nice alliance forming.

Im quite well and you?

Pm in game, its time for some joint ops in our sector.(SW)

DeletedUser

For the person that de repped me leaving this message "you should join the somali pirates" perhaps you should join them. I ain't the one that needs there help attacking :D

DeletedUser10295

For the person that de repped me leaving this message "you should join the somali pirates" perhaps you should join them. I ain't the one that needs there help attacking :D

No

You're the one that needs help attacking from Black A.R.M.A.D.A.,Knights of Dark Renown,UOW and Black Neighbors 300.:p

And if you lose a city to them its going to be funny, by all means waste your time on them.

DeletedUser

sorry just read everything. im not much for forums and pretty much leave everything to in game. pm me abaddon we are willing to talk with u and who ever in TE

DeletedUser

this is sooo much fun!
popcorn anyone?

Okay, lefty was a self destructive person. he had the ego to the size of green land, and he was blinded by it, and we all know that a blinded driver will end up in the tree, and so will everyone else in his bus. BA hit the tree, question is who planted it there in the 1st place. it was a large web of small actions that packed together and formed this tree, called the Elite, starting by the war on the OOP which has yet to end, to all the drama JNC caused and now to this.

just my two cents, as someone already said, lefty destroyed BA a long, long time ago, its just coming to the light now...

DeletedUser15946

Shut up please, you suck as a player, and you like to talk... more than you can actually do. Have your damn popcorn, just shut up.

DeletedUser

u know u are very rude? this is a forums and everyone should be able to give their suggestions and opinions freely. now i have nothing against u except the fact that u are very rude and no one should be told to shut up esp in a place where they should be able to express their opinions.

DeletedUser

Hey dudes,chill,i was one of" 2guns" so called generals,
i was booted for speaking my mind,the rest is history.
, live with it,at the end of the day,it`s a war/strategy game,
but i do agree,a lot of bitter pills left.

DeletedUser

i am chill i just wanted to let him know that it is very rude to tell someone to shut up thats all. like i said i have no problems with him or anyone. :)

DeletedUser

Hey "vel",you are right in as much no-one should tell you
to shut up,very rude in my opinion,but , rise above it,
i`ve been repped by the mods for speaking my mind, they can
*iss my b*tt!, i would love to come in here more,not, the mods
are watching. I used to pay a lot of money in here,no more,why?
That`s paying their wages.
Regards,
kmjb.