BA 'Zagreas' Surrenders

DeletedUser

Oh no, you don't like me. My life is now void of meaning.

I might deign to care if you started to make a lick of sense, but odds are it wouldn't make a difference either way. Cheers.

DeletedUser

Hey "vel",you are right in as much no-one should tell you
to shut up,very rude in my opinion,but , rise above it,
i`ve been repped by the mods for speaking my mind, they can
*iss my b*tt!, i would love to come in here more,not, the mods
are watching. I used to pay a lot of money in here,no more,why?
That`s paying their wages.
Regards,
kmjb.

I get paid? :eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you didn't know? Betsy, Eclipse, Ac04, they're all getting paid... Guess you weren't filled in :p Heck, even I get paid per post. They're cheating you out... kidding.

DeletedUser15946

Warlord speaked about my best friend around very rude, Very rude. I'm sure he never exchanged a word with him, but he felt appropriate to give him as bad example. Why? If you tell something bad about my friends you are my enemy. If this all would come from enemy alliance member, then OK, but who the hell are you? Nobody, so please, don't talk anymore. And sorry ladies and gents, and everybody who was upset by my words. :)

DeletedUser

Warlord speaked about my best friend around very rude, Very rude. I'm sure he never exchanged a word with him, but he felt appropriate to give him as bad example. Why? If you tell something bad about my friends you are my enemy. If this all would come from enemy alliance member, then OK, but who the hell are you? Nobody, so please, don't talk anymore. And sorry ladies and gents, and everybody who was upset by my words. :)

i am someone who likes to read the forums, and enemy,ally, or alliance member i dont care who or what u are to me it is still very rude to tell someone to shut up. now if he said something bad about ur friend i am sorry but there are more mature ways to deal with that matter. telling him to shut up and all that just puts u on his level and from my understanding u are a good player now be the bigger and better person. now can we all just get along atleast on the forums? geesh.

DeletedUser

"Get along" is probably a bit of a stretch. In life there will always be individuals with which one will never be able to get along with properly. "Be civil to one another"... well, that's going to be possible on a per-individual basis, but it's a more reasonable goal to strive for.

DeletedUser

Oh for the love of god, just put a sock in it will ya?
what part of PUBLIC FORUMS dont you get? and what are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees the irony in telling someone to "put a sock in it" and then preach about "public forums" in the following sentence.

DeletedUser

Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees the irony in telling someone to "put a sock in it" and then preach about "public forums" in the following sentence.

LMFAO, yeah that was att morning i was barly up then, anyway he should put a sock in "it" when he uses "it" to adress me, i hope it just made sence ;)

DeletedUser

off course not, your intelligence level will never allow you to. back to school, oh wait, i mean go to school ;)

DeletedUser15946

James, he seems to have something against teenagers... and yes, I don't have IQ of an ape, so I can't see point of what you are talking...

DeletedUser

i wouldnt worry about him sirgaz . hes all talk and when you say naughty things to him he gos and whines to the mods. oh whilst still posting rubbish like that himself on the forums. if he had a presence on Eta i could understand him talking here but since he ran away he should stick to his new worlds forums