BA 'Zagreas' Surrenders

DeletedUser

BA was destroyed by our precious Ali :),not by me or any other BA members
The traitor of BA is now happy that the alliance is out of the game,well enjoy Ali,good job!!
And you can bet i'm not surrendering anything to anyone.Just thought that ,for awhile atleast,we could stop that war frenzy you and Steve brought in Eta,and stop fighting the 2/3 of the world for no reason
All the other alliances agreed except Elite,well ok,it is war again i guess.
Who is surrendering Ali?
I'm stil here with the same name in the same oceans with the same friends,fighting.Where are you hidding?With new name,new friends(to destroy when you get the chance),new oceans...

Way to blame someone else. Fact is most of BA surrendered. And FYI KDR are not the same as the other three. We are out doing our own thing, despite what the others are doing, we were first. So, unless UoW and Fate continue on, we're the only ones still even opposed to TE, thanks guys! :supermad:

DeletedUser

BA was destroyed by our precious Ali :),not by me or any other BA members
The traitor of BA is now happy that the alliance is out of the game,well enjoy Ali,good job!!
And you can bet i'm not surrendering anything to anyone.Just thought that ,for awhile atleast,we could stop that war frenzy you and Steve brought in Eta,and stop fighting the 2/3 of the world for no reason
All the other alliances agreed except Elite,well ok,it is war again i guess.
Who is surrendering Ali?
I'm stil here with the same name in the same oceans with the same friends,fighting.Where are you hidding?With new name,new friends(to destroy when you get the chance),new oceans...

Who is surrendering!! Erm, you are, by even approaching your sworn enemies begging for peace! lol. No other way to spin that one lol.

I did nothing wrong. I removed myself from the game AFTER being kicked, to try and save BA and not cause the split that would have followed if I had remained in Eta with many BA players pledging to come with me to a new alliance. At that point there was no reason for BA not to survive under lefty as he saw fit to make it that way. I was not the only founder and leader kicked by Lefty on that day and following days, and after removing the people best placed to lead he left the game in the hands of yourself, someone clearly not up to the job or honourable. Very sad for BA.

And I am in no way hiding, or should be. I have been completely open and honest regarding my new account and can hold my head high in the knowledge that at least I still have my dignity, as does Brlinho who is remaining true and fighting rather than running scared.

DeletedUser

Way to blame someone else. Fact is most of BA surrendered. And FYI KDR are not the same as the other three. We are out doing our own thing, despite what the others are doing, we were first. So, unless UoW and Fate continue on, we're the only ones still even opposed to TE, thanks guys! :supermad:

Yup agreed!

Even with Ali gone, BA still had strong players including Steve and Asil who were there as leaders after Ali left but we all know the drama unraveled the deception and lies that permeated through BA and THIS was what led to its collapse. No one was willing to own up to the truth and move on from it. Instead you guys want to be bitter and focus on Ali and make her the scapegoat of other people's epic failures and flaws in leading BA.

Ali was the best thing that happened to BA and actually was the one who helped zagreas on trying to become a squad lead (Am I wrong on this? I don't think so.) and this is how you pay your respect to someone who has been there for all of BA and poured her heart out for its members? What a bleeding shame. But anyways, I am not here to keep hammering about the past but just had to say something about this entire Ali thing as being the reason BA has fallen. Don't be pointing fingers just to cover other people's shortcomings as leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am putting all my money(which is not much,but all of my money)that other worlds didnt have a 10 percent of turning things around like in Eta,I actually tried 2 other worlds and it was so boring there,nothing like in ETA were we had BA which was the best and Alison and Steve two of the best ever,we have lord Brylee who is unstoppable and I am sure he has been in every ocean that exist in Eta(if not it is matter of days when he will be even there),we had people who were so bonded I thought that will never break and it breaks,we have J.N.C.leading the elite wisely and leading them to the top in every way,we had Steve who for me was the best fighter and the best leader(or the worse for some) and his remarkable stats,now there are new alliances and new drama on sight,then UoW with TK and his acts,now many of the people that were together are on the opposite sides attacking each other,then those guys warriors of ares who are refusing to go down,...dont mind anyone for saying this but this is like - real life,you never know what will happen tomorrow,but you certainly know something bad will happen for sure.I am so glad I wasn't part of some alliance which had only fight and fight with no drama,I wouldn't even know what I am missing.
my respect goes to all of you.good game everyone.

DeletedUser

Really, there's about 1,000 reasons you can say BA has surrendered. From Fate's loss of leadership, to the DFE/TE merge, to the form of CR. Some could even blame it on BA's allies not moving fast enough for BA members to lose interest. Either way you look at it, BA, originally the worlds best power has fallen, despite the facts that they housed the majority of the best players to ever come through Eta. All-in-all it's a tale about how corruption and a greed for power can overcome even the best of the best.

Just the writer in me :) Anyways, I'm impressed with two things:
1. TE was able to break down the best group of attackers in Eta. As much as I hate to congradulate my enemies, I will give you respect.
2. That this lust for power and destruction has also come over UoW with the TK story, and yet they were able to bounce back and be as good as always. I'll miss my alliance. Why was BA not able to come back from the same thing?

I also have questions for Fate and UoW. Will you two keep on the fights? What are your takes on the BA split? And lastly, will you two remain allied?

Also a few for UF. If you burn through Fate then you come to a hard desicion. Will you rather attack TE, or CR? What's your take on BA's slpit aswell?

DeletedUser

I am putting all my money(which is not much,but all of my money)that other worlds didnt have a 10 percent of turning things around like in Eta,I actually tried 2 other worlds and it was so boring there,nothing like in ETA were we had BA which was the best and Alison and Steve two of the best ever,we have lord Brylee who is unstoppable and I am sure he has been in every ocean that exist in Eta(if not it is matter of days when he will be even there),we had people who were so bonded I thought that will never break and it breaks,we have J.N.C.leading the elite wisely and leading them to the top in every way,we had Steve who for me was the best fighter and the best leader(or the worse for some) and his remarkable stats,now there are new alliances and new drama on sight,then UoW with TK and his acts,now many of the people that were together are on the opposite sides attacking each other,then those guys warriors of ares who are refusing to go down,...dont mind anyone for saying this but this is like - real life,you never know what will happen tomorrow,but you certainly know something bad will happen for sure.I am so glad I wasn't part of some alliance which had only fight and fight with no drama,I wouldn't even know what I am missing.
my respect goes to all of you.good game everyone.

Exactly why i referred to Eta as a soap opera :D

DeletedUser

why don't you just blame it all on me? Oh yeah that's right, because I can talk for myself now and not be used as a scapegoat when i cannot defend my side! DOH!

and for the record, lefty "destroyed" BA a long time ago, it's only now the effects of his actions are coming to light..

DeletedUser

TK destroyed BA! With his MIND! :eek:

You're a real class-act, Zag. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, you know.

DeletedUser

BA did have a chance to regroup.

It wasn't ali' or CR or any of that that hurt BA the most.

BA was destroying themselves from within .... few people doing all the admin work when the top management left .... who was there to run things, no one .

BA was like a large cooperation with many large divisions. It wasn't going to be run by someone that's only exp. running an alliance is 1 month. Nor, by a council member/squad leader that can only play a few hours at a time.

BA made a lot of enemies but, it was also untrusting of even its own generals Those with the most talent where not always encouraged to lead. Those with the most time where not taught to fight.

In the end it was the fun factor that hurt BA the most. CR left because it wasn't fun any more. We didn't get to pick who we worked with. We felt used and ignored and at times straight out insulted.

Ali' left because she was kicked. Imagine a founder kicking out anther active founder. ...... I'm sorry, any founder kicking anther founder better be right or, they are the true traitor.

Definition of TRAITOR
1) one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty

Rumors are lefty chased other talented members from the game. That decided not only to quit but never to return.

I'm not placing all the blame on lefty. The followers where just to happy to follow. Never did they dare to stand up to lefty when they should have. Even to point that they still ignore the fact that MoppyO was kicked from BA alliance for doing her job. She is still being called a traitor from people she helped. This is the mindset that is destroying BA. This simple minded attitude good vs. evil ... black vs white ... us vs them ........ this is a game. Your enemies are like you ..... most are as friendly as your own alliance members so get over yourselves.

DeletedUser

my 2 ceants.

1st CR left for there own reasons not cos of this lefy/ali issue.
2nd, i lefty BA cos lefty took my rights and said i was TK after i had proven other wise and did/said some very nuaghty things, TK is aussie and im kiwi very different.
3rd BA fell apart cos lefty didnt have the guts to come back and make things right. his last orders where "keep fighting TE'. well why dont you fight alongside them?
4th Zerages as soon as lefty said he was leaving you came onto this forum and bagged ali and james. now you ask james to take it easy on you. stand up and face what you have brought to yourself. ali gave her all for BA and steve booted her and stripped all those who had the samllest chance to hold BA together of any chance to.

DeletedUser

Ok i'll try to set things straight as much as possible.
Fisrt about Ali.
I was pretty shocked when i found out that she left us for a minor conflict with Steve in the middle of a war with an excellent and strong enemy,as TE.
My team in o54 had taken over 60 cities from them and lost up to 5.When she left us,in such a short nottice and after she post that here,the Elite swept out her cities,and Scorpion's, and all our efforts got waisted.I don't care what her problem with Steve was,if she loved the alliance and if she respected her teamates efforts she should have kept her cities until we could take them from the inside.In that way she betrayed BA over a personal matter.
I don't have sworn enemies Ali!This is a game,not rl!I don't hate TE or UF or whoever!Today we are at war,tomorrow we might be friends.You are attacking your friends in Fate,and your alliance is at war with BA!Your sworn brothers.How about that?
Steve betrayed his beloved BA as well.He got upsest with TK and throw everybody out.He was taking things very personal.
He was getting paranoid!And at the most critical point he left us too.
He betrayed BA as well.
This alliance was big but not coordinated.Very few people fight,even fewer supported others.No one knew what is going on to the next ocean,there were many small BA's inside the mothership,lol!
And the next logical thing to happen,is excactly what happened.
Many left to join other alliances,many left for good,many created new alliances,it was time for BA to leave the stage.
This is what we did.We took the best and most active players who wanted to start something new and healthy and formed the Armada of Fate.A band of friends who can work together and have fun without the drama.
I'm sorry about my first post ever here,i was very bitter about all that and i wrote things that were not polite.

DeletedUser10295

I'm talking about Abaddon & Weebumper getting outside help from other former BLA members that ain't allied to TE ;). I have my facts right you just don't seem to know everything that's going on with your new recruits, which is understandable, most only joined for some kind of protection :D

I never said they were recent recruits did I? I just said these girls in 74/84 I never specified when you recruited them :)

:eek:

riiiight

"join for protection" lol. And from our perspective you were too timid to rise up against BA, cause you shared islands with them, c'est vrai? Your Teammates up North have been entering into VM at a quickened pace just 1 ocean over to west. I trust its not a pattern.

Dont get all Lefty on the threads bro. That tone has sailed.

And some of the best players on our server are girls: aceofhearts95, moppyo, Pea Princess. Its not an insult to say we play like one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3569

How do you expect us to beleive that you guys will be all
"Fung shwe"
We took the best and most active players who wanted to start something new and healthy and formed the Armada of Fate.A band of friends who can work together and have fun without the drama.
Yet you take the players that were MOST involved in the war, and put them in an alliance and ask not to attack them.
Would People stop attacking Lord Brylle, when he changed alliances??
What you are asking is absurd and unjust.

Without Drama!!

YOu created this whole chaotic mess, by even posting on the forums about your new alliance, and accusing others of being traitors, and not traitors.Don't talk to me about atrocities in war; all this war has been is an atrocity.

~Imperialjaeger

DeletedUser

I was pretty shocked when i found out that she left us for a minor conflict with Steve in the middle of a war with an excellent and strong enemy,as TE.

Again you miss the point, MoppyO was kicked from the alliance she didn't leave. what don't you understand about that? When a founder kicks anther founder out of the alliance it is not a minor conflict. It is a major conflict.

BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. betrayed MoppyO, she was ready to quit the ETA world. She helped BA more then anyone I know and her reward was getting kicked. Yes, I like many others, wanted her to stay.

Your lucky it wasn't someone else getting kicked from BA. Must people in her situation would have sent attacks at BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. until there last city was taken.

your alliance is at war with BA!Your sworn brothers.
Who is BA they broken every deal I made with lefty when I formed CR alliance. They switch leadership so much it's not worth my time to talk to them. This again is your fault zagreas you never passed any information to the new leader shame on you

MoppyO has a new family. BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. disowned her and still to this day calls her a traitor.

@zagreas --- Any new wars or problems BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. creates since you joined Armada of Fate is their problem not yours. You can no longer talk for BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. your in Armada of Fate.

DeletedUser

@ Abaddon your in no position talk about people entering VM when you told most of your former alliance to go in "tactical vacation mode". I didn't join BA because I was afraid to fight, I joined because there is members in TE I can't stand at all :D.

DeletedUser

:eek:

riiiight

"join for protection" lol. And from our perspective you were too timid to rise up against BA, cause you shared islands with them, c'est vrai? Your Teammates up North have been entering into VM at a quickened pace just 1 ocean over to west. I trust its not a pattern.

Dont get all Lefty on the threads bro. That tone has sailed.

And some of the best players on our server are girls: aceofhearts95, moppyo, Pea Princess. Its not an insult to say we play like one.

All of those are good points. We have had some players pop into vacation mode recently, I won't lie. But, one thing is wrong however, we aren't scared of BA's remains. If anything it'd be to our advantage to attack BA. We'd be on TE's good side which is appearantly breaking down BA, but we choose to stick by our old friends, despite thier fall.

DeletedUser

hold on, I played with Ace for god-knows how long, and I only find out now he is a she? doesn't make a difference just come as a bit of a shock!

Lefty was constantly paranoid that I was still around, even got the the point where he made Luke (the actual Mistraven who was playing under a different name) do voice chat and on Skype, and apparently, made him do video chat because he thought I was with Luke telling him what to say!? If that is not paranoid i don't know what is.

I would have understood if he was handing over private RL info or something, but no, it was all over this obsessive online game. So, i thought I would have fun and tell lefty i was MoppyO, he then took her rights and kicked her, I then said "whoops you missed me, I'm actually Dajjan", so he kicked Dajjan.

and for the record, I did ask Ali's permission before telling lefty i was her, she wanted away from him anyway and was going to leave on her own accord.

DeletedUser

hold on, I played with Ace for god-knows how long, and I only find out now he is a she? doesn't make a difference just come as a bit of a shock!

Haha, I just let that out on the forums awhile back. I think that was the time you were being critized the most, it's okay, now you know though:)