Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Carpe Jugulum
A lot of friends here, and we share a lot of boarders in the north - looking stronger with the LoE merge.

Fusion
Growing pretty fast may soon take the number one spot if they carry on like this, RDLM will be sharing a boarder with them soon so might have to get some diplomacy going with them.

GrepoHugs
I still think they are fading... the name is back but is the drive/

Route de la mort
Better not comment on this one.

Praetorian Elite
Since my last top 12 I have lost ALL respect for these bunch of low lifes, in the next few weeks we will be publishing some PnPs and shed some light on to the "PE Style"

K.M.D
Still an MRA they need to find one area and work as a team more, if they do that they may go along way.

The Illuminati
Not had much to do with them due to location but we still want to be like you ;)

The Covenant
I have been saying for a while these guys are a Mini RDLM the more I see them the more I think that, the leader should drop me a message sometime.

League of Erinyes
The end is near... the merge is happening... not much more to be said.

THE MOTHER TUCKERS
I think one of their players may take the record for the most attacks in 24 hours very soon... they picked the wrong fight it would seem.

Killer Bunnies
Small and elite again but what will the future hold....

SWAT
A good bunch of leaders, and lots of rubbish players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly....can we at least wait till the so-called "merge" is over with?

I'm not saying it wont happen or cant happen but i AM saying that is HASNT happened.

DeletedUser

no offence ben for some one of you stance and position ,,,now your tactic for running to the rim and you being so far up the map from the battle confuses me as to you intrest cj wont let you get eny closer to the fun so ssssh

DeletedUser3613

Fusion
Growing pretty fast may soon take the number one spot if they carry on like this, RDLM will be sharing a boarder with them soon so might have to get some diplomacy going with them.

Always happy to chat to you ben :p

DeletedUser14887

I think they're League of Erinyes, sir. Loe and CJ are at war with GH so merge or don't merge aren't important with them. Perhaps everything became bad after they defeated DU and 420s merged into GH. LoE has been kicked out from Top 12 and guess Gamma will never have an alliance call LoE again.

DeletedUser

The League of Erinyes will never be forgotten. The aggressive, experienced and battle hardened members will be more dangerous than ever with the extra resources of CJ behind them.

For those crying about LoE running away/refugeeing - grow up.

DeletedUser

The League of Erinyes will never be forgotten. The aggressive, experienced and battle hardened members will be more dangerous than ever with the extra resources of CJ behind them.

For those crying about LoE running away/refugeeing - grow up.

I'm sure that they will put those extra resources to good use with festivals & plays :)

DeletedUser3613

1 Carpe Jugulum. Great to see Jay back :) are currently taking in LOE and we all know what they are capable of

2 Fusion 41071069. My brothers in arms. No comment

3 GrepoHugs. Will they ever die ??

4 Route de la mort. Gone from a hardcore group to a large alliance if anyone can make it work its ben and quay

5 Praetorian Elite. I know very little about them other than stats but any alliance that can hold their own against CJ has to have a few good heads

6 K.M.D . Noobs,Noobs, Noobs, i cant help but notice them shying away from all conflicts

7 The Illuminati. great guys that build big nukes :p

8 The Covenant. I think their existance is to do more with pacts than skills

9 Killer Bunnies. Respect ! solid group good to see Mr Singh back

10 THE MOTHER TUCKERS. Have made more enemys than friends in their recent comeback

11 SWAT. *blows rasberry*

12 PORT. Good group of guys but i know little/nothing about them

DeletedUser

Praetorian Elite
Since my last top 12 I have lost ALL respect for these bunch of low lifes, in the next few weeks we will be publishing some PnPs and shed some light on to the "PE Style"
LOL it must be very hard for you ben being at the top of the tree looking down on all us LOW LIFE ppl with all them birds flying about ,but mind your head ben a bluejay is a bird to,,,,and we all know what birds do on ppl's heads,:)))))

DeletedUser

Do you have any clue what your talking about or are you just trying to sound smart? :cool:

Daz fails at pretending to be smart :p;) He does have a tiny bit of a point tho but your just in a tough location with Port and the illu.

DeletedUser

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it is wrong. :D

Do you have any clue what your talking about or are you just trying to sound smart? :cool:

LOL
So Mr. Moody,

How does "untried" sound to you now?

You just started to come into contact with some of our membership that know how to play this game. I'll not go into the details. I'll just ask you, if after meeting those few real fighters and seeing how much effort it take to make a good player move, are you still of the mindset that you'll "walk right through us" like the Illu thought at one time?

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

10 THE MOTHER TUCKERS. Have made more enemys than friends in their recent comeback

I would like to ask how so? I can be a very reasonable man and very friendly. It just takes the other side to be reasonable and friendly to get the ball rolling: P.

Or

Maybe we like a challenge? *strokes beard in a thinking posture*

But seriously pop around for a talk anytime ;).

DeletedUser14690

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it is wrong. :D

LOL
So Mr. Moody,

How does "untried" sound to you now?

You just started to come into contact with some of our membership that know how to play this game. I'll not go into the details. I'll just ask you, if after meeting those few real fighters and seeing how much effort it take to make a good player move, are you still of the mindset that you'll "walk right through us" like the Illu thought at one time?

SmartCat.jpg

well "untried" means we had to surive the attacks from PORT AND the Illum. And then since yall dont know how to attack yall never "tried" us..:rolleyes:

and then we came in contact with a player of yours who had support,not a fighter a Fighter is some who fights back ivory :p

so that and we did walk right through yall in ocean 67 and now we just use yall as farms and dont worry were coming to to an ocean near you! ;)

DeletedUser14887

1 Carpe Jugulum. Great to see Jay back :) are currently taking in LOE and we all know what they are capable of

2 Fusion 41071069. My brothers in arms. No comment

3 GrepoHugs. Will they ever die ??

4 Route de la mort. Gone from a hardcore group to a large alliance if anyone can make it work its ben and quay

5 Praetorian Elite. I know very little about them other than stats but any alliance that can hold their own against CJ has to have a few good heads

6 K.M.D . Noobs,Noobs, Noobs, i cant help but notice them shying away from all conflicts

7 The Illuminati. great guys that build big nukes :p

9 Killer Bunnies. Respect ! solid group good to see Mr Singh back

11 SWAT. *blows rasberry*

12 PORT. Good group of guys but i know little/nothing about them

Totally agree with you, daz :). You must have good diplomacy instead of skills to exist in PORT/TI/TBS oceans. I've known that The Covenant live in ocean 48 with TBS, 57/58 with TI and PORT so if they have bad diplomacy, they'll be defeated easily although they have some good guys. Never mind SWAT will be back into top 12, i like Semper-Fi than SWAT or Mother Tucker :p

Last edited by a moderator: