Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser14887

balagrepolis may I advise you to look a little deeper in to stats than just making off the hat remarks.

The BP stats are historical so you should be aware to compare an alliance that is "new" vs one of the "original" ones from when the world started isn't a fair comparison to the current state of play.

Second you should also be aware that member count and city count has alot to do with the BP you bring in.

Also being the "best" attacking doesn't mean having the most ABP... as I remind Quay alot taking a city with losing the least units possible is the best way that is a skill, where as anyone can just send nuke after nuke after nuke at stacked city to up the ABP, the best attacker in my point of view is someone that can take take the biggest prize with little loss.

It's thought of everyone. You have your opinion, i have my opinion, everyone has their opinion. Anyway, totally agree with you, ben.
@MrShroud: I don't know what you thought about the most elite alliance, but i think the most elite alliance was only found by loyalty members, it wasn't found by traitors and who is scared the war with bigger alliance. Ask Fusion and Rdlm that are they scared war with GH, ask GH that are they scared war with CJ, ask PE are they scared war with Rdlm&CJ and ask bunnies are they scared war with Fusion? When you asked them, you'll know how elite (not the most elite) alliances were. 1 alliance which only likes fighting with smaller alliance and scared bigger alliance isn't the most elite.
slayermartock said:
I noticed you left the bunnies,I think you would be happy with us. We don't get attacked by fusion and we do what we want. The game is fun again. If your not sure you can ask flcoblades. Do you remember the bunnies stacking him? I sent you an invite. I look foward to seeing you joining us.
A team who left us because they didn't want to stack and fight with bigger alliance can be called the most elite alliance. So The Mother Tuckers are the best player in MrShroud's opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's thought of everyone. You have your opinion, i have my opinion, everyone has their opinion. Anyway, totally agree with you, ben.
@MrShroud: I don't know what you thought about the most elite alliance, but i think the most elite alliance was only found by loyalty members, it wasn't found by traitors and who is scared the war with bigger alliance. Ask Fusion and Rdlm that are they scared war with GH, ask GH that are they scared war with CJ, ask PE are they scared war with Rdlm&CJ and ask bunnies are they scared war with Fusion? When you asked them, you'll know how elite (not the most elite) alliances were. 1 alliance which only likes fighting with smaller alliance and scared bigger alliance isn't the most elite.

A team who left us because they didn't want to stack and fight with bigger alliance can be called the most elite alliance. So The Mother Tuckers are the best player in MrShroud's opinion.

Wow; That's one misconstrued statement and argument. Martok's statement reference's condescending commands to direct action. Those who followed us were well aware of our contributions, that's why counter arguments and personal attacks didn't hold. People tend to notice when you drop 1000 biremes in their harbour. Martok has crazy amounts of Battle Points, he is one of the most hard core players I've ever had the privilege of working with. Obviously a fair amount of people were supported by us and instantly realized the slanderous statements in retort to legitimate debate we're baseless and arrogant.

Regarding frivolous use of the word treason. We never betrayed KB. We've offered to help and that offer was flat rejected. Our problem was what was illustrated clearly in the mass mail that you opened and read.

We have never attacked or aided an attack against KB. Regardless of the cold shoulder given and slander coming from within KB, we have stayed true to our promise of merely going a different direction. We left for two reasons.

1)Pacts with unworthy MRA's and cut off claims=micro management.
2)TrollKing's condescending remarks and personal attacks in response to legitimate concerns and dialogue phrased respectfully. I was far from the only one who took offense or had difficult exchanges with him.

Brute force only takes you so far in this game. We've done nothing sans electing to go another direction after being shut out in the decision making process and insulted. We were not on the front and outside CS range and just because we don't spam the forums singing our own praises, insults should not fly in response to dialogue.

Now to make this relevant to the thread:

This my separated brother, is why KB stands on the precipice of irrelevance. This is what causes fractures: Failing to remember that alliances are a collection of individuals who warrant respect. Good leaders build consensus and mutually align goals. Good leaders are inclusive, allowing their members to take ownership in the franchise. Strong alliances marry personal goals with the objectives of the team. Lazy leaders use arguments of force, which only carry the team so far. So you can slander us all you like, but unless leadership stops blaming us and takes a look at their own practices that contributed to the split, if they fail to adapt and continue in an old paradigm, no improvement will ever be made within the home we once knew.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14690

Can we get back on the topic of the Top 12 and not this back and forth stuff please do it in PM and not in the PF's thanks! :p

DeletedUser

mr shroud - I respect you - But I think dirty washing should remain private.

Now Yogesh is back - maybe you can mail him and open dialogue with him privately.

Killer bunnies are still elite! :pro:

DeletedUser

I miss the good review, how people dig in each of the top 12 alliance and to a general info about the alliances.

DeletedUser

mr shroud - I respect you - But I think dirty washing should remain private.

Now Yogesh is back - maybe you can mail him and open dialogue with him privately.

Killer bunnies are still elite! :pro:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Think what you meant to say was :

Killer bunnies could be elite if I werent part of it :p

Again...you can +rep me now ggc1

:pro:

DeletedUser14887

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Think what you meant to say was :

Killer bunnies could be elite if I werent part of it :p

Again...you can +rep me now ggc1

I don't think that you could say like this. I think we respect fusion so you need to respect us. Think what you meant to say was :

Fusion could be elite if I werent part of it :p

DeletedUser

Bala we have no problem respecting KB but we all love to rise ggc1 a little bit just for laughs :D We can do it to you if you want? :p;)

DeletedUser14887

Bala we have no problem respecting KB but we all love to rise ggc1 a little bit just for laughs :D We can do it to you if you want? :p;)
:eek:
Let's back to the top 12 alliance topic. I think we need to make share forum KB with Fusion:D

DeletedUser

bala - you cant reason with some folks!

they are just jealous of my good looks and charisma!:supermad:

DeletedUser14887

bala - you cant reason with some folks!

they are just jealous of my good looks and charisma!:supermad:

Haha, ggc :cool:
Seems like you're very kind because you're making Victor become one of the best defenders in this world :D. I'm proud of you :D

DeletedUser

1. CJ - Very good alliance, Haven't heard anything about them in awhile tho.
2. Fusion - Biased no comment
3. Grepohugs - Good to see the old name back but will the former strength come back? probably not.
4. RDLM - At least they got their name back + picked up some insurrection members,Very good alliance overall
5. PE - Doing good last time I heard
6. LOE - Haven't heard much about their wars lately
7. KMD - MRA what more to say??
8. The illuminati - Gone very quiet
9. The Covenant - Don't know them
10. KB - Could be on the rebound, next few weeks will be interesting :)
11. Mother Tuckers - Another old MRA been in existence from the dawn of time :D
12. Port - Being let down by some of Tang's and Froggy's posts maybe new forum representatives are in order?

DeletedUser

11. Mother Tuckers - Another old MRA been in existence from the dawn of time :D

Well we were around for a while in our first founding before reaching number 12 in the ranking...Then the regretable merge...And we have got our way back up here, as to MRA? our recruiting is finite and our alliance population cap is being lowered successively over time. currently on 75 but due to go down.
but on the whole, thankyou for the acknowledgement that we have been wandering around this world for a while now. ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like they just picked a fight with my team :) [Watch this Space], wise idea?

YOU started a fight over TWO cities ;), these two cities were Insurrection cities we have been fighting and and colony ships were inbound, during the time our colony ships were en-route the member in question switched to your flag.
Now, you claim that your alliance does no believe in the traditional refugee status? well that just is not common courtesy :p, I can be very reasonable and may well have given you back the two cities if you had been reasonable.

But to request for a further two unconcerned citues...that just isn't playing ball :cool:.

soo, of course I must respectfully decline to acquiesce your request :D.

DeletedUser

wulfrik either you take from a RDLM or you don't, none of this refugee rubbish... you made my stats red... not a nice thing to do!

Aww, shame. Red is not the nicest of colours I personally agree with you there my freind :p.

DeletedUser14887

7. KMD - MRA what more to say??

Best MRA in this world, they're still expanding. A question arises as when will they finish? The Pantheon->Deja Vu and now they're K.M.D. Guess they'll merge with Titans and become K.M.D.T :D.

DeletedUser

Best MRA in this world, they're still expanding. A question arises as when will they finish? The Pantheon->Deja Vu and now they're K.M.D. Guess they'll merge with Titans and become K.M.D.T :D.

Hopefuly that will be really fun

DeletedUser

Guess they'll merge with Titans and become K.M.D.T

Now I remember an alliance that used to be like that in the beginning of this world I think it was Royal tiger they had over 600 members at one time.