The Traitor

DeletedUser

I'll rephrase it. Cos apperently you need to be very clear here :p

I find Phenomen an extremely weak and noobish alliance at the moment.

Lugosi

Strategos

thats even worse :rolleyes: If we were all noobs Pheno would be no longer as we'd of all jumped ship and joined Undying's mass recruitment attempts :p

DeletedUser345

I know your my friend but i want to give you a right pounding shame your so far away :(

DeletedUser

Show me otherwise! organise an op in Pheno, Take all my cities! Do something :p

DeletedUser

So proud shame you're getting rimmed :rolleyes:

Lol I wouldn't be getting rimmed if I wasn't such an idiot. I destroyed my ENTIRE army before I joined SES, because I thought I was just going to retire to O57. So when I join up with SES, Pheno hops on me and I have virtually no way to fight back.

DeletedUser345

Lol I wouldn't be getting rimmed if I wasn't such an idiot. I destroyed my ENTIRE army before I joined SES, because I thought I was just going to retire to O57. So when I join up with SES, Pheno hops on me and I have virtually no way to fight back.

The why did you join up with SES, why would they accept a coward running away from a fight? By the way i think you're pretty stupid for colonising on the island you did you should have done it on one with 7 slots,

DeletedUser

The why did you join up with SES, why would they accept a coward running away from a fight? By the way i think you're pretty stupid for colonising on the island you did you should have done it on one with 7 slots,

I officially surrendered myself to SES, that's why you saw them taking my cities. They were my gift to them. And I just decided to ask one day if I could have an invite, and I got one.

DeletedUser

So you basically bribed them with your cities in order to get an invite...

Pretty cowardly, as I seem to remember you as one of the biggest forum supporters of Pheno.

DeletedUser

Interesting
and yes at one point I did think Pheno was the best alliance at one point
I saw what they and to UAE and AoA
I think one of their biggest downfalls was the loss of Kad

DeletedUser

mm, now no one alliance can really claim to be outright the best

DeletedUser

So you basically bribed them with your cities in order to get an invite...

Pretty cowardly, as I seem to remember you as one of the biggest forum supporters of Pheno.

Not cowardly. I was giving my cities away anyway. I just messaged them and basically said, "Hey, you want these?"

I think one of their biggest downfalls was the loss of Kad

Agreed.

DeletedUser

Not cowardly. I was giving my cities away anyway. I just messaged them and basically said, "Hey, you want these?"

Leaving Pheno was cowardly...

You were one of the heaviest forum supporters of Pheno back before they started "losing" the war.

DeletedUser

I would rather that we focus on Milo joining the SES, not leaving Phenomen.

I think with Milo's help, big things can come from his move.

DeletedUser

Milonius why didnt you join Retirement Home or a neutral alliance?

you left Phenom to join the opposition... gave away your cities and killed your armies... makes no sense to me

DeletedUser13405

Which he might well do. I know SES is one of the top 3-4 alliances in Beta, but if I were them, Milo's act is so strange and cowardly (there is no better word for it), that I would be very leery of any possible espionage activity.

I can't say I've ever seen anything like that before.

DeletedUser

WOW!!!!! thats a lot of talk running about this thread...

TO CLEAR THINGS OUT

this is what actually happened:

1. some of us joined sigma and reformed the SES
2. i spotted milo on an island next to paras and posted it in our forums
3. somebody sent him an invite since we 'know' him (like we have invited other plays from beta)
4. he joined us in sigma -> 6th April 2011 - 15:07:19
5. since he was playing with us anyways somebody invited him in beta and he joined us here -> 12th April 2011 - 01:07:40

All this happened a good amount of time AFTER he had announced his retirement from beta.. his retirement thread stated us as one of the reasons and we simply invited him so he could keep playing without any hassles..

I think calling him a traitor is unfair.. None of us have asked him for any info on phenomen yet that i know of.. No attempt has been made to use him as a spy or anything either i hope.

Him losing cities was unfortunate.. He has cities deep in Pheno territory (since he was a pheno player) and most of them disappeared before we even had time to react..

If Milo is to be used as an example of the SES and our gameplay, then i invite everybody with doubts about the SES or our gameplay to try something funky again... it'll be fun :)

and to the idiot posting grepostats screenshots of sirogy's loss of cities - GIVE HIM A BREAK... HE JUST JOINED US... he has 2 cities in our territory.. and the rest in phen-ec land.. he'd be chuck norris if he didnt lose any cities...