The Traitor

DeletedUser6156

Nothing wrong with Phenomenon, at least as far as I can see,

DeletedUser345

Skully here are some more quotes about the 'worst alliance ever' including some noticible names.

1. Best Alliance. Phenomen

Phenomen - good fighters, earned the ranking

Best alliance ingame
1) Phenomen - 120 members 15k average, 18million pts and 1st in beta

Most likely to succeed in Beta (is this players or alliances i'll say both)
1) Phenomen, mango97 (i'm not leaving)

Best alliance ingame
1) Phenomen - Strong players, well organised.

Most likely to succeed in Beta
1) Phenomen - As long as no one gets to big for their boots or they get hit with the number 1 ranking curse

Best alliance ingame
1) Phenomen
3) Molon Labe
2) Phoenix of Carthage

Its Pheno's world and the rest of us are just paying rent.

1 Phenomen 9/10 always high on conquests, no1 and deserve it.

1 Phenomen 10/10 prefect alliance

Phenomen 10/10-Great alliance who have shown they are very strong oppenents I mean there is a reason along with others UAE is no longer an alliance on beta

1 Phenomen: Great core and leader ship 9.5/10

1 Phenomen - 9/10 Strong alliance currently dominating Beta. Very shrewd and intelligent leader. Plans for world domination, well they are currently doing that already. Rumours of secret hand shakes, back handed deals. I am sure with their leadership they will not bite off more than they can chew, although over confidence could cause a downfall.

DeletedUser

These were all before we actually fought them and realised they just have pretty stats. If you were to get me, and all of those you listed, to re-evaluate Phenomen today the results would be far worse.

DeletedUser345

These were all before we actually fought them and realised they just have pretty stats. If you were to get me, and all of those you listed, to re-evaluate Phenomen today the results would be far worse.

Well it proves my point that Pheno aren't 'the worst alliance ever' and that we were once the very best by a mile were not really the same alliance now but it would be foolish to write us of since now we have lost a front and will be facing the dragon heads much more.

DeletedUser

Well it proves my point that Pheno aren't 'the worst alliance ever' and that we were once the very best by a mile were not really the same alliance now but it would be foolish to write us of since now we have lost a front and will be facing the dragon heads much more.

You've lost a front?

DeletedUser

As eGod said, those are all old quotes from before my time, and i said one of the worst alliances.
From what i've seen from them they are noobs, have some good players who try to keep their reputation up on this forum. Too bad those players are in Pheno's core and out of range of most DH players.
I have yet to see a counter attack on us. A pheno player tried to conquer me and His attack sucked so bad that i could defend against the CS with 3 LS. And won. 3 defending LS is nothing, yet enough for a pheno player...

So yes I consider pheno one of the worst alliances I've ever seen. And ofcourse I'm not taking all the 3 member 500 point alliances in account..

DeletedUser

As eGod said, those are all old quotes from before my time, and i said one of the worst alliances.
From what i've seen from them they are noobs, have some good players who try to keep their reputation up on this forum. Too bad those players are in Pheno's core and out of range of most DH players.
I have yet to see a counter attack on us. A pheno player tried to conquer me and His attack sucked so bad that i could defend against the CS with 3 LS. And won. 3 defending LS is nothing, yet enough for a pheno player...

So yes I consider pheno one of the worst alliances I've ever seen. And ofcourse I'm not taking all the 3 member 500 point alliances in account..

Let me just make a comment...

Although I've quit playing Beta, I know that Phenomen was one of the best alliances I've everseen and probably ever will see on Grepolis. I don't care what results the war has shown, Phenomen was an amazing alliance.

And remember, it took most of the top 12 to take it down.

Skully, you are not a real player of Beta and you never will be...

DeletedUser345

It is not down yet i think you only need to look at the player rankins to see Pheno players are moving up... 3 ML players have been overtaken by a Pheno player recently in the top 10.

DeletedUser

lol, I have to agree with you there Achilles. Phenomen is still far from being taken down, they may be losing some cities on their borders but the core is still very strong and if teh Dragons Head alliances want to 'take down' phenomen completely then they better be ready for a harder fight then they are already getting if they want to conquer the core :p

(I am a neutral observer BTW so I have not been bribed/ biased)

DeletedUser

Let me just make a comment...

Although I've quit playing Beta, I know that Phenomen was one of the best alliances I've everseen and probably ever will see on Grepolis. I don't care what results the war has shown, Phenomen was an amazing alliance.

Skully, you are not a real player of Beta and you never will be...

Could very well be, and i don't say i am real player of beta. I'll never know about the past. Like I said, idk about the past. I'm rating them for their recent actions. They obviously have done something right before as they are #1 with a big gap between #1 and #2.
Perhaps Pheno was a godly amazing epic alliance before, but they lost their glory now. And If they keep playing like they do know I'll stick to my opinion.

DeletedUser13405

Agree in all respects. Pheno was the Top Alliance in Beta (emphasis on the capital letters...the title is fictional). Now they are just the top alliance in Beta as far as points. Why...they lost too many truly great players...kad, bowzer's absence and SN are just a few. I'm quite certain there are many more.

And I think this war is far from over. A retrenched and dug in Pheno that becomes leaner and meaner would still have 20 mil+ points and could do some real damage. The question is whether Pheno has the leadership to pull that off.

DeletedUser

Pheno, in their core may be the best alliance. I'm not too positive since I have not faced them there. They had some of the better players ever seen in their alliance. They've also lost them. Their leadership is lacking in their presence/duties.

By far as of right now, they are a decent alliance. No longer one of the best. Kad took it one step further, and he made his alliance worse for it. If Pheno, cut back the fat. They may re-earn their respect. But as of right now what DH is seeing, and so is the other alliances is that Pheno is full of BS for the most part. They still have a few solid players. But they are no longer supporting their rim players (on their borders) to my knowledge. Their trying to build up the core because they believe the war will be coming to them soon.

From what I've observed, I don't think all alliances will be going to them for the war. They were hoping the war would be better on Pheno's borders which they were not. So their jumping ship from the war to worry about other alliances in their oceans that they need to concentrate on.

But the war with Pheno is going be a long trench war unless Pheno finally decides to fold.

DeletedUser

Could very well be, and i don't say i am real player of beta. I'll never know about the past. Like I said, idk about the past. I'm rating them for their recent actions. They obviously have done something right before as they are #1 with a big gap between #1 and #2.
Perhaps Pheno was a godly amazing epic alliance before, but they lost their glory now. And If they keep playing like they do know I'll stick to my opinion.

Your claim that the Pheno is "the worst alliance that you've ever seen" was completely unreasonable. You should do your research before making a claim like that when you've only been playing Beta for a month or so... (I honestly don't know how long you've been playing as I haven't kept updated with the Pheno war)