The Truth- a pnp for the trolls

DeletedUser

no, personally i don't care if it's the original or not. he's just walking around strutting his stuff like he did all the work when he didn't

DeletedUser15976

Anyway NSPG&NSPGL went down from almost 500 mebers to only 150 in less than a month!I guess that says everything about them after all!
I do respect some of theit players but most of the ones that are still NSPG members are as bad as the ones they had in the academy as "trainees"!Inspite of all theyr attacks against our cities,so far they haven't been able to get a single city from us while they've lost almost 80(only to DCS;the ones they've lost to Sp are not included)!

Wow we had 500 members!!! I'm one of the the bad ones (noob) still in NSPG.I'm from O47(turtle),slowly moving to O57 to try and get into the action and hopefully with my help try to get one of your cities :D

DeletedUser

no, personally i don't care if it's the original or not. he's just walking around strutting his stuff like he did all the work when he didn't

Point 1. I don't care if it's the original or not.

Point 2. he's just walking around strutting his stuff like he did all the work when he didn't. If i am the original then i did all the work, you have yet again contradicted yourself:p

DeletedUser

wow and u think every1 cares about ur posts ? ? :D :D and don't worry iwko I never will be traumatized more than zordas is :) lok u r saying no1 cares about our post but every our posts has replies :) also yes I'm so easy zordas :) :) thanks for BP now I'm first in DBP

DeletedUser

Wow we had 500 members!!! I'm one of the the bad ones (noob) still in NSPG.I'm from O47(turtle),slowly moving to O57 to try and get into the action and hopefully with my help try to get one of your cities :D

Hahaha boss I hope you are laughing as much as I am laughing right now..:D

Dambo: You didn't look like you are self confident when you were asking questions about my supposed spies?:D Also I thought you left the game and now you are first in dbp?:p

DeletedUser

yes I'm first in DBP :D :D hehe nice to know how good spies have u got, if u have any :). he knows how to read forum ?as I see he doesn't knows anything about me :) or its u just saying something for us to start looking :D :) , but sorry other alliance already has spy in our alliance for to long and we r carefully what r we posting in our forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here he comes again talking about "spies" :D Where did you read that?Post where I say I have spies in LB?I don't remember where I said that cause I didn't...:p

So you are hurting yourself here Dambo..Your heart won't stand that amount of worries about being watched etc..You should chill for the sake of your health;)

DeletedUser

ah thanks for caring mate :D but sorry I don't need man to care about me :) also u said u like my posts ingame forum so how u see them without spy ? :D

DeletedUser

u like my posts ingame forum so how u see them without spy ? :D
any level of sarcasm or irony, no matter how slight. is too much ! :D .... bless *pats head*

Go find your spy dambo, dont expect any help. you didnt help anyone find you're spies did you?

somehow you seem sad and upset without your usual hehe's :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its funny that the kid who posted this topic attributes the spam replies somehow to himself. when really his topic is being hijacked because no one cares about him... lol.
like anyone has even mentioned the OP in the last 9 pages

DeletedUser

Hehe dambo I said ingame? :D No I don't think so...:p

But I will leave you in doubts..:) I have some urgent things to attend to..Like kicking some NSPG *** and maybe some LC along way...;)

DeletedUser

so which forum r u saying u said u like my posts but not this forum lol :D :D I don't think that u r in other forum where am I . also maybe u already dreaming about to see whats happening in ? ? :)

DeletedUser

Ohh Shades I'm so scared...I don't know what I'm going to do if you ever get into one of my oceans...I might delete my account out of fear...:D Still waiting for the moment for a first attack against any of my cities from NSPG members so I guess untill you get closer Shades I have nothing to fear from your side...:D

DeletedUser

Ohh Shades I'm so scared...I don't know what I'm going to do if you ever get into one of my oceans...I might delete my account out of fear...:D Still waiting for the moment for a first attack against any of my cities from NSPG members so I guess untill you get closer Shades I have nothing to fear from your side...:D

We are all waiting boss for NSPG to find their balls and attack..After all they wanted the war and they declared it..:p

Oh and dambo,I told you I don't have time to chat with you anymore..And resolve you the mystery.You are starting to be obsessed aren't you? :D