The Truth- a pnp for the trolls

DeletedUser

its funny that the kid who posted this topic attributes the spam replies somehow to himself. when really his topic is being hijacked because no one cares about him... lol.
like anyone has even mentioned the OP in the last 9 pages

1st, im not a kid. and its faze, not face.
and i made a pnp for the trolls.
so with all the trolls spamming, the thread became a success.

DeletedUser

ok face.
whatever you say... 4 clicks to quit remember. dont be lazy ;)
and you are a kid to me kiddo.
you made this topic to ***** and you know it. no-one cares enough about your topic to even mention it ... they've made this thread into a chat room for anything other than your chosen subject.

DeletedUser

If anything, the nature of this chat room shows the complete and utter lack of respect anyone has for face boy. Let's continue to chat and ignore this sore loser :)

DeletedUser

hehe it doesn't means that if u don't respect some1 no1 is respect him ;) .maybe more respect him than u ;)

DeletedUser

the young prince of arrogance here gets the respect he deserves (none).... a fellow cheat such as you is free to big him up on the forum. makes you feel better that someone else got caught cheating and spying right?
sure it does ... sure it does. nobody likes to feel like the only one.

the world was starting to feel sad and gloomy without your hehe

DeletedUser

Point 1. I don't care if it's the original or not.

Point 2. he's just walking around strutting his stuff like he did all the work when he didn't. If i am the original then i did all the work, you have yet again contradicted yourself:p

but you aren't the original. so i have not contradicted myself. case closed

DeletedUser

ok face.
whatever you say... 4 clicks to quit remember. dont be lazy ;)
and you are a kid to me kiddo.
you made this topic to ***** and you know it. no-one cares enough about your topic to even mention it ... they've made this thread into a chat room for anything other than your chosen subject.

I have refrained from personal attacks against you. even though half the server refers to you as 'zorDOUCHE' i try to have a little more tact than that.
i have made it clear that im entertaining myself defending attacks. if you want me gone, conquer the cities. simple as that. i keep getting offers to stay and join other alliances, i might take one of them up. ill have enough cp for several cities if i ever use up all my bp. but if i were serious about staying in zeta, i would have activated vm a long time ago. i spend the majority of my time on pi, just checking in on zeta occasionally.

and i find it funny that the majority of players who read the pnp enjoyed it. every thread here gets turned into a lb vs. sp and lc vs. dcs/ doesnt bother me, i enjoy reading all the spam.

DeletedUser

wow all of a sudden you found restraint? humbling isn't it when you are on the verge of being wiped off the server for your mistakes. Joining an alliance won't save you now, whoever it is. Unless it's DCS, which I find funny.

As far as respect goes, I earn mine in-game and not on the public forum. I could care less what you think of me. There are few enemies that have fought respectably (no trash talking, well written messages, etc).

Some people need to think twice before they post here and make themselves look stupid. There is always the "edit" option. You should make more use of it.

DeletedUser

Hahaha he is being invited either by NSPG and we saw how they fight and defend or other 10-members alliances that have the same amount of point as he all together...:p Cause LC is to serious to invite him due to his location and his abilities..And that leaves no strong alliances that would like to see faze the fearless in their home...:D

Yeah we are spamming your thread you are a star! people clap here please! :D

DeletedUser

actually ive had 2 invites from top 12 alliances, not including nspg.
as far as ladocan core, you can ask fenix. i had an invite but declined it.

208iic8.jpg

DeletedUser

Hahaha he is being invited either by NSPG and we saw how they fight and defend or other 10-members alliances that have the same amount of point as he all together...:p Cause LC is to serious to invite him due to his location and his abilities..And that leaves no strong alliances that would like to see faze the fearless in their home...:D

Yeah we are spamming your thread you are a star! people clap here please! :D

He has no invite from NSPG

DeletedUser

Fazedoc:Hahah well you forget that in the top 12 there are some alliances that if you look objectively don't deserve to be there..Like the last few..They need to work a lot more before they are considered good and strong...

DeletedUser

just for old times sakes:

Important:Don't worry we are pompous 1 2 ...4
SGT Slaughter Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 9:26 PM
We try to workout all of our differences democratically, but that option will not work with dictatorship. We realize the control is out of the hands of NSPG's members.

This is a MM I just sent to our members. If any name has been wrongly added please bring it to our attention.

NSPG has a rogue element trying to war with the spartiates. Here's the list of offenders. Players on the list are fair game.

Hostile NSPGs:
The Original Architect
..Baron..
Vadkov
Brestt
zach007
thompsett
jorda4ca
Lauraj23
Kozmodog
david1811
XFalconX
bigbeniscool
the g man
tripleplay

Do not stray from the list as we are trying to salvage our relationship NSPG. We value the past loyalty of many players there.

(Last edited by The G Man on Apr 2, 2011 10:45 PM)quote
OmniSekx Apr 2, 2011 9:30 PM
You forgot to put my name on there. I stand with my founder.

SGT Slaughter Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 9:33 PM
Will do, thanks.

The Original Architect Apr 2, 2011 9:46 PM
LOL, offenders? Seriously, you guys are so far up your own behinds. Who are you to make us offenders by whose rules. A real joke.

Shades1503 Apr 2, 2011 9:46 PM
I also stand with OA,I'm a bit far but you can also add me to that list.

OmniSekx Apr 2, 2011 9:51 PM
How can a Founder be a rogue element? What's in the water up that way? ROFL

OmniSekx Apr 2, 2011 9:54 PM
I daresay, chaps. I believe someone is cross with us.

sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 9:56 PM
Yes OA!OFFENDERS!You broke a pact that you've agreed with not even a week back...You lied to everybody saying that you were looking for peace while you were actually looking for war!YOU OA are just a coward!Nothing more!If this was your real intention from the beginning then you should of said so!Even when we've attacked the Academy we didn't broke our pact with you and actually gave you the one week notice that you've agreed with my team mates when you set up the pact with us...And I think all the alliances on this server canattest about our honor...You are now acting like the old uNmEek so you will probably share their fate as well...How long did the new NmE lasted?A month?How long do you think that a handfull of players will last?After all as I understood the majority in your alliance wants to fight LC not us so...yes you are just some "rogue elements" in NSPG even if you are the founder!A founder with honor!I hope you guys are ready because we are!

fazedoc Apr 2, 2011 9:59 PM
the sparts are arrogant asses....
i assume i will be rogue as well

quoteeditdelete
The Original Architect Apr 2, 2011 10:00 PM
LOL, mate it's a long walk to our core. Yes we did have a week with you, but note, we have not declared war on you? So you should honour the week?

I am not a coward, equally I am not a puppet of your alliance, I do not know who died and made you guys the rulers of Zeta. It is beyond me, page long emails, classing people as offenders? It's a game.

I have never heard such arrogance. Telling people to kick player and disband training alliances, you really need to get a grip; you are just another team. A good one I'll grant you but just another team your rules are not the rules of the server.

And remember, you attack us within seven days, you actually break the terms of the pact not us? How do you like them apples?

(Last edited by The Original Architect on Apr 2, 2011 10:00 PM)quote
sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 10:01 PM
Lol OA!That's all you can do?Delete the other threads in this forum?What?Are you afraid that your members won't follow your lead?As Baron said: I think you should be scared!Let's see where will you be OA in a few weeks(if you're still around)...:D:D Most of your alliance's members are great guys but you...I have nothing else to say...See you on the battlefield!:D:D:D

And by the way OA: the new pact terms were clearly stating that BOTH pacts would be restored or otherwise they will be nule...So our attacks against you and your followers are not actually breaking any pact since we only have a NAP with you and a MAP with Spartiates...

@Fazedoc: I hope you are ready to lose the rest of your cities as well...It was nice to have you in Dacia a while back but unfortunaelly now you are on the wrong side and this time begging won't save you again!Bye bye...:D:D

(Last edited by sradhoo on Apr 2, 2011 10:05 PM)quote
The Original Architect Apr 2, 2011 10:03 PM
Agreed, mate the other threads were only claims???? This is the only contentious thread and I left it?

Remember one week / your terms (somewhere in the page) not ours.

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:03 PM
dudes if you can do things which you want to do then we have the "freedom" to do as we wish i know the pact dissolve was a bit drastic but at the end of the day we're back as 1.

so whats up with this offenders list?

if OA stands on that list then you can put me on there aswell as every other NSPG member.

you have no right to do this and if this disgraces our name then forget about this "relationship" you guys call it.

and this is out of the question but may i know what position are you in to question our leader?

if you can answer this then you have all the right to make this so called "list" to resolve yours and our "relationship".

..Baron.. Apr 2, 2011 10:07 PM
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . are we going to play the game or juST TALK again .bla bla bla bla bla ))))

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:10 PM
agreed now to move on :p well said baron

sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 10:10 PM
Tripleplay I do't think that you have the right to speak for all your alliance's members so please stop putting words in their mouths...After all I'm already receving mails from your team mates asking if they can join us...:D:D:D Out of respect of these guys we won't attack any other NSPG member that doesn't attack us or our allies...

As for who am I well that's easy: I'm the original founder of one of the oldest alliances in Zeta,the alliance with the highest ABP,currently placed second in overall BPs and second in the Top 12 alliance page...

SGT Slaughter Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 10:14 PM
From my understanding your counsel voted against your wishes. You in turn were going to splinter from NSPG and attack. Im assuming you decided to strip the counsel of power and try to take down everyone with you.

We have too much respect for many of your players to attack them by association, so we elected to strike only your rogue element. Im not sure why you insist on disrespect. We have this same issue last week and we resolved it. AO, you knew how we would react and proceeded without consent from your followers. You stated your grievance when you complied, so this is exactly what you wanted. No need for insults or changing the title of the thread. Let's handle this like a war situation and not a soapbox of propaganda and disrespect.

The Original Architect Apr 2, 2011 10:14 PM
My hero...... golf clap. You should have toned down the arrogance of your players.

Tripleplay can speak for the team, he is a member of the council and a friend.

(Last edited by The Original Architect on Apr 2, 2011 10:14 PM)quote
sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 10:18 PM
Good for him OA!He is one of the 11 that voted as you did?:D:DSorry but I know that minority follows the majority and not the other way around!:)) Apparently you know something else but I guess time will tell...:D:D:D

The Original Architect Apr 2, 2011 10:20 PM
Again, who are you to hear our grievances? LOL, do you not get it, the server is tiring of your arrogance this is not DCS's server.

(Last edited by The Original Architect on Apr 2, 2011 10:22 PM)quot

DeletedUser

The G Man Apr 2, 2011 10:20 PM
can some one put m eon the list as well one more thing
DCS get a life
OA rules

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:20 PM
we all have our say i this ally whether it's "against" you or if it's "for" we don't critice our players for not aggreeing on what 1 player has to say or whether someone with higher status is outvoted by another player.

infact we know our positions as the council and we are told that we all have equal say whether thats to dissolve pacts or allow pacts etc.

the point is we know where we belong but you may need a reminder

sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 10:23 PM
Whatever guys!See you in your cities!:D Good luck and let's have some fun!:D:D

The Original Architect Apr 2, 2011 10:24 PM
Agreed, that is what we wanted. I still respect DCS's history and team. But my God, the diplomacy is like the UN. Good look, remember however, we have not declared war on you and no-one has the authority to attack you. It is for you to break the pact, and it is for you to break your own rules if you choose.

(Last edited by The Original Architect on Apr 2, 2011 10:26 PM)quote
tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:25 PM
now thats what i'm talking about a man talk :p

nice to see you speak for your self :p

keep it up and we might meet up 1 day :)

..Baron.. Apr 2, 2011 10:25 PM
thats what im talking about LETS HAVE SOME FUN it is well bouring around this area ..YAAAHHHOOOOOOOO

AchileusBane Apr 2, 2011 10:27 PM
Go on and Add my name to that list! This is a game of war, so LET'S GO!

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:28 PM
a bit of humour we also have that :p

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaa

i don't have aclue what that means i just saw it on an advert

muncha Apr 2, 2011 10:33 PM
lol so funny

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:35 PM
so are these guys gonna say anything else or are we gonna have to talk for them :p

mmmmmmmmooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg OOOONNNN......

whats for desert :p

Bucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 10:36 PM
sounds like NSPG is sick of being third, If DCS is arrogant at least its because we earned it and not because we invited half the server to our alliance(ya I went there)

OmniSekx Apr 2, 2011 10:36 PM
They seem to have made a dignified exit, which is apparently beyond our roguish capabilities... :)

Scottydawop Apr 2, 2011 10:37 PM
I stand with OA and everyone else. You might as well erase your dumb list because the majority of our guys feel the same.

muncha Apr 2, 2011 10:38 PM
we dont care about what rank its been bored is the problem we need a enermy so 1 was chosen

AchileusBane Apr 2, 2011 10:38 PM
lol true enough

SGT Slaughter Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 10:39 PM
Keep in mind OA, we have a MAP with Spartiates. If we don't attack, we break a pact. We had a good thing going in the West. Its really deflating to see it all lost over an obsession to wipe the Spartiates off the map.

You guys declared on LC recently and we gave LC a 24 hr notice of war. We have looked out for you in the past as well. To see all the childish posts makes me wonder why?

OmniSekx Apr 2, 2011 10:40 PM
You're welcome to our frightened sissies, but you may have to change their nappies.

Scottydawop Apr 2, 2011 10:41 PM
You have looked out for by telling us what to do?

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:41 PM
half the server?

did you say half the server?

lol you own half the server, so what are we left with?

yeh i said it

ain't saying nothing now are ya?

muncha Apr 2, 2011 10:43 PM
relax all stop all the bitching lets see how big the list can go

Important:Don't worry we are pompous 1 2 3 4
The G Man Apr 2, 2011 10:44 PM
220 members so pretty big

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:49 PM
we know it's big thats cuz the trainers died, so this obviously means that now 3 alliances are now 1 so DUH?

anyways we have a reason and i don't think you got my message g man:

Tripleplay has written the following:

meaning they only target large players who are able to look after themselves without help needed and we have players who can look after themselves but need a little support to get there. so really? they own half the server.

get it?

never mind moving to to:

TEA TIME
The G Man Apr 2, 2011 10:51 PM
dude i got it

bigbeniscool Apr 2, 2011 10:53 PM
i have always been a fan of you DCS! haha thanks for finally noticeing me and putting me on your list!!!

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:58 PM
AAAAHHHHHHHH

i got that darn nice 1.

and we hear an:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.....

and we hear an:

AAAAAHHHHHHH...

lol then we hear, oh whats that? we hear nothing?

(Last edited by tripleplay on Apr 2, 2011 10:59 PM)quote
..Baron.. Apr 2, 2011 10:58 PM
OK why is only NSPG memebrs talking ??? )))) take it easy flooding is no good to anybody

tripleplay Apr 2, 2011 10:59 PM
dont you see?

we hear nothing

SGT Slaughter Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:00 PM
Im a Colts fan, I noticed you bigben ;)

bigbeniscool Apr 2, 2011 11:02 PM
haha thanks bud, i actually like the colts to. i think payton manning is the best qb in the league.

SGT Slaughter Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:04 PM
We need to consider taking BigBen off the list. His intelligence is mind blowing =)

Agrs Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:04 PM
..Baron.. has written the following:
OK why is only NSPG memebrs talking ??? )))) take it easy flooding is no good to anybody

I let my actions do the talking.
The G Man Apr 2, 2011 11:05 PM
dream on dude

bigbeniscool Apr 2, 2011 11:06 PM
thank you haah well i am bieng aggressive haha so i guess i have to stay. but there doesnt have to be a list at all. we arent at war with you guys. back to football: did you want the packers to win???

sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:07 PM
Well the *** whooping has began and I think that you can ask some of your team mates from the list what I mean...:D:D:D:D Or maybe they are now too busy to scramble support in their revolted cities...:D:D:D

badgerdeath Apr 2, 2011 11:18 PM
i am revolted that i am not on the list.I was one of the eleven! and your vulgar comments aren't very nice, i advice you to apologize.

Bucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:25 PM
tripleplay has written the following:
half the server?

did you say half the server?

yeh i said it

ain't saying nothing now are ya?
I hope you realize I literally cant respond in the middle of your post...hence me not responding in the middle of your post

You butthurt bro? herp da derp
bigbeniscool Apr 2, 2011 11:27 PM
except you just did by saying you wouldnt. hey anybody here do speech and debate???

mqz06 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:28 PM
i'm bord right now - and need battle points - any rouge NSPG near me??

Bucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:30 PM
bigbeniscool has written the following:
except you just did by saying you wouldnt. hey anybody here do speech and debate???

Is this directed at me? If so Im not really following your reasoning that by responding a while after he posted I am somehow posting in the middle of his comment?!? perhaps im misinterpreting you, I certainly hope so!
Aslauda Apr 2, 2011 11:36 PM
@SGT Slaughter what is your relationship with the spartiates. My apologises for not been up to speed. I've been out of action due to a real life situation.

Guys lets not get carried away after all we're still allies.

The G Man Apr 2, 2011 11:38 PM
well DCS run spartiates thats there relationship

B

DeletedUser

ucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:41 PM
well thats not at all true but its not to know just how warped you vision of reality has become. DCS is allied with spartiates we have each others backs.
Oh and by the way triple play should I assume that you dont have anything to say because you didnt respond in the middle of my post or immediately afterwards?... oh wait its almost like people have real lives and cant do that.

(Last edited by Bucephalus92 on Apr 2, 2011 11:42 PM)quote
Aslauda Apr 2, 2011 11:43 PM
And heres me thinking that we were allies, and we had each others backs.

sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:43 PM
@Aslauda: We've been allies and friends with Spartiates since the begining of their and our alliance and we've always helped eachother and we will continue to do so...

The G Man Apr 2, 2011 11:44 PM
realy dude the last time i checked Spartiates had there head up ur asses

(Last edited by The G Man on Apr 2, 2011 11:46 PM)quote
Aslauda Apr 2, 2011 11:45 PM
I'm not saying that you should but I don't think ye should dictate to our alliance and try to make us disband our training alliance.

Bucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:46 PM
well I can resolve this right now let me check(checks booty for spartiates), sorry Im not seeing any.
Hey triple play this is for you
http://img523.imageshack.us/i/1180453347173un4.jpg/sr=1

(Last edited by mqz06 on Apr 2, 2011 11:48 PM)quote
sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:47 PM
Until today OA had his head up our asses while Spartiates are actually real friends that play with honor and don't backstab their allies...Sorry guys but we didn't asked for this!YOU did the moment you've launched the first attacks on Spartiates!

The G Man Apr 2, 2011 11:47 PM
unlucky mate try again cuz that was not funny

The G Man Apr 2, 2011 11:50 PM
sradhoo has written the following:
Until today OA had his head up our asses while Spartiates are actually real friends that play with honor and don't backstab their allies...Sorry guys but we didn't asked for this!YOU did the moment you've launched the first attacks on Spartiates!

come again Spartiates having honor they have fighting 9members for abouth 2-3 mounths and they think they are fighting a war and when NSPG step in they come crying to u guys
and DCS having honor u r joking u guys agreed u wont get ur asses involved in the war
that one back fired didnt it?
(Last edited by The G Man on Apr 2, 2011 11:51 PM)quote
Aslauda Apr 2, 2011 11:50 PM
Well those days are long gone. No more will we bend to demands from our 'allies' (term used loosely)

Bucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:51 PM
so because we went to the defense of our allies we dont have honor...ok buddy.

The G Man Apr 2, 2011 11:52 PM
we can say the same we defended our allies LB who spartites are aparently at war with fighint 9members is not war
"buddy"

Brestt Apr 2, 2011 11:53 PM
Hey can you make my name Capitalized in the offenders list please cause im attacking everyone hahaha.

Bucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 2, 2011 11:56 PM
So when you help your ally lost boys its cause your a good ally but when we help our ally spartiates its because of some massive conspiracy where we actually run spartiates..oh and we have no honor because of this...alright pal
P.S. See what I did there ;)

The G Man Apr 3, 2011 12:00 AM
dude lets get things stright spartiates started the war by attacking our acdamy
we respected our pact with spartiates but they didnt defendign ur acdamy is honor
its not like u know wht honor is

sradhoo Dacian City-States Apr 3, 2011 12:02 AM
G man I think somebody's been lying to you: we've agreed not to get involved in the war as long as NSPG doesn't attack Spartiates!That was our condition for peace!So sorry mate but you don't know what you are talking about!And something else: I know that the majority of he leadership from NSPG voted against this war and OA still does what he wants...Well now you have what you wanted!So far we are attacking only the attackers because I know that most of NSPG members don't want this war...They are just afraid to speak up beacuse if they say something then they will be booted and probably rimmed!This is not the way to run an alliance!
And yes Spartiates have honor not like you guys!Spartiates have been fighting LB for a long time now and attacking the 9 players now it's only because they are the last remnants of LB in these parts...

And something else G man: Spartiates attacked only a player form your Academy because he was on their black list for a long time...The Academy riposted and NSPG declared a ceasefire with Spartiates while in the meanwhile you were voting for a war and OA was telling lies about peace...Spartiates respected the ceasefire even if Fazedoc was instigating the Academy to continue the attacks...We've tried to keep the peace and friendship between our alliances but when NSPG went against Spartiates we've warned OA that we will support them and to show that we mean bussiness we've gave him the one week notice before we ended our NAP and went for the Academy with wich we didn't have any kind of pact but we didn't attacked until then out of respect for NSPG...
And if you don't believe this story I can forward you the ingame messages that I had with Fazedoc who,when he realized what he's done,started to beg for mercy even if our attacks were just at the begining...

(Last edited by sradhoo on Apr 3, 2011 12:08 AM)quote
..Baron.. Apr 3, 2011 12:03 AM
Let me TELL you something .OK ...----------BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . .bla bla bla bla bla ))))

Thank you very much ...

Bucephalus92 Dacian City-States Apr 3, 2011 12:04 AM
The G Man has written the following:
its not like u know wht honor is

Oh ya I forgot that you obviously know enough about me to know what my thoughts on the concept of honor are...bro
(Last edited by Bucephalus92 on Apr 3, 2011 12:04 AM)quote
The G Man Apr 3, 2011 12:07 AM
sardhoo guy u allince said that u wont join in with the war but u did
one more thing OA knows whts best for the allince teh vote was only in the council so not the whole allince get ur facts stright
and LB have 52 members not 9

(Last edited by The G Man on Apr 3, 2011 12:08 AM)quote

DeletedUser

I read this ... then wondered what the hell for. pasting your own (ex) alliance forum up?... hows that proving anything other than showing up the lame NSPGs included in the conv?.
im not gonna quote to make my point. questionable attitudes to other players and this game itself come across in the worst replies here without me pointing them out.

nothing said in this NSPG forum exposure of yours, or the fact you post it, does ANYTHING to refute the facts that you suck as a leader, a player and as an alliance member.
You have also shown us how you and your close pals chat together like adolescent halfwits, and youve shown us you bully younger players too.

what more are you gonna show us to make you and NSPG look bad?
I cant wait.....

*gives faceboy more rope*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually ive had 2 invites from top 12 alliances, not including nspg.
as far as ladocan core, you can ask fenix. i had an invite but declined it.

208iic8.jpg

LC will recruit anyone with a pulse. They recruited a guy with 3611 pts...

DeletedUser

LC will recruit anyone with a pulse. They recruited a guy with 3611 pts...

true but the guy had 12 slots free so a good decision for the alliance.

Unlike DCS who attack people then send them invited begging for them to join.....Debura maybe?

DeletedUser

DCS does thing in there own way that puts them into the same class as puppet masters.

They say one thing do another and pretend they dont do it. its like being in 3rd grade again

im sorry teacher i did not push the kid,. then she turns her head and the kids punches again.

enjoy moving to me it will be a good year before i see u slaughter and i cant wait

DeletedUser

Sorry to dissapoint you Garg but we never begged anybody to join ud!You can check with whoever you want...Anyway your opinion regarding my alliance doesn't have any value to me or any of our members...As for you Potter all I can say is that we accept the title that you guys gave us(Puppet Masters) and don't worry we will move closer to you...:D Then you will have the fun that you are looking for(or maybe not;) ).