The Truth- a pnp for the trolls

DeletedUser

you are evading the burden of proof......
im avoiding the proof? ... well that is rich.
pot kettle black?
you guys are the ones allergic to grepstats and cant reply to anything we say about kicking the snot out of you're stats.

I went random cause I truly am bored with this pointless discussion

oh and tweedle dum-bo forgot his hehe? .... whats the matter bro ? not laughing ? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

dude....

i clearly told you what point was.....
you acted like NSPGL was just any random alliance,
but it was actually the same alliance as NSPG....
so pacted with NSPG is pacted with NSPGL....
thats just how academies are normally treated....
so following that logic, combined with your logic,
if was refugee before it went to a pacted alliance,
then from that pacted alliance, to another pacted alliance.....
meaning nothing changed......

and i checked grepostats about that 30 cities in 24 hours :p
and i saw you were telling rubbish :)

DeletedUser

you think you're tough because you can take what the original garg had, and use it? you didn't even do anything to get those cities

So what you are trying to say here is that the original Garg was like a God and that i am an imposter yes?

DeletedUser

but it was actually the same alliance as NSPG....
if that was an actual fact they would have had to stop mass recruiting at 250 players. server limit.
so pacted with NSPG is pacted with NSPGL....
thats just how academies are normally treated....
says who? you? ... you writing unofficial game rules now are you?
there is no such thing as a training/feeder/academy alliance in this game until players invented them
so following that logic, combined with your logic,
if was refugee before it went to a pacted alliance,
then from that pacted alliance, to another pacted alliance.....
meaning nothing changed......

and i checked grepostats about that 30 cities in 24 hours :p
and i saw you were telling rubbish :)
yes follow the logic thats great. it will lead you to an actual conclusion.

"then from that pacted alliance, to another pacted alliance....."
AS moved from a pacted alliance into a non-pacted alliance. nothing complicated about it at all.

DeletedUser5757

as said......
following that logic,
because its the same with wings......
they are one......
and normally if you are pacted with one, you are also pacted with the other.......

im saying normally, im not saying its a rule :)
just saying that from NSPGL's point of view, this would have been logic :)

DeletedUser

So what you are trying to say here is that the original Garg was like a God and that i am an imposter yes?

what i'm saying is you act so tough like you accomplished something. you haven't done a thing and walk around like you have

DeletedUser

what i'm saying is you act so tough like you accomplished something. you haven't done a thing and walk around like you have

I am number 1 on Zeta Bubby that's gotta be some achievement, all my own work!!!!

DeletedUser

LOL garg is one of the few bigger players who have done it all on hes own and still around

again LB players as a whole do not know anything

DeletedUser

this topic is boring now.......

im bored .......
SO, I think ill go and overrule a council vote and plunge my alliance into a war with three top 10 alliances?
yeah .... that will make awesome and popular right ?

Im not gonna ask anyone what they think ... im just gonna do it... because I can. thats cool right ?

you ready iwko ? prepare for a war based on boredom!!!! mwahahaha

oh while im at it im gonna install ip altering software and get accounts into LB and NSPG... that would make me a god amongst men !

lol ... can you imagine?

I am ready and waiting :p Hehe

But beware I have eyes everywhere..:D I will send you your words from your forum...:D Like it really wins a battle...:p

Wow if I knew you would be soo paranoid dambo about me looking at your posts I wouldn't mention anything...:eek:

DeletedUser

lol r u sure I'm paranoid about it I never post anything important in forum :D :D :D hehe even in council . maybe u think something important in that what I post , but
The other thing are dambo and his spies :D That doesn't deserve respect but it is normal for this game :D
after u say this about me and my spies I wanted to ask u deserve respect with ur spies ? ? I deserve enough respect in my friends and in few enemies and also I don't ask them to respect me who don't deserve respect from me :) . also I don't think that u get anything from my forum u only have what I post in shared page :).

DeletedUser

hehe defensive on this subject aren't you?

hehe and thinking all are as low as you ... even when we have a player trick you into thinking someone has a spy in LB (for our amusement) you buy it hook line and sinker.:D

hehe you are almost desperate for someone else .... anyone else other than you to be caught out spying... just so you can feel more normal ?

hehe

DeletedUser

I really can't imagine standing in front of you when you are saying this..I would roll over on the floor laughing..:D

I really didn't understand all you have said but for those part I have:

I never said I am reading anything important...Maybe I am but I never said it so that means you are paranoid now about what you post on forums..You are going back trough you memory to check if you said anything that is important and should be kept for internals...:p

I also never said nor confirmed that I have spies in your alliance..I don't like spies as I said..:cool:

DeletedUser

I also never said nor confirmed that I have spies in your alliance..I don't like spies as I said..:cool:

hehe ... yeah, you never know... I might also be lying about not having spies close to you dambo? ... you never know right?
if it pickles your brain then think on.... better go prune your forum to be safe eh?
that will amuse me.

hehe

DeletedUser

Leave poor dambo alone zordas :p Don't be a bad boy...He is already traumatized more then enough...:D

DeletedUser

I am number 1 on Zeta Bubby that's gotta be some achievement, all my own work!!!!

because you inherited the work. glad to know you can take the original one's work as your credit

LOL garg is one of the few bigger players who have done it all on hes own and still around

again LB players as a whole do not know anything

too bad it's not the original. i'm not naive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i speak the truth. it's not an opinion. it's a fact
well you certainly seem pretty sure yourself there bubby?
but not sure why the rest of us zetians should be so convinced?.....
so, why should we believe you? .. or are you just wanting to show gg you know this alleged fact?
now that you have voiced your opinion already there is little more you can achieve by repeating it or insisting its the truth ect.
It would take a bit more to plant this "fact" into the minds of all others?
also, alot would not care anyway even if they saw proof or something? would they?