Rate the Alliances

DeletedUser

You're right about that, though it does not make DJ a 2 man alliance.
Oh, and I'm surprised you called out PoC on their spelling, and not DJ :p

Here's my thoughts:

Phenomen: Ex-good alliance, currently being taken apart in the current world war, though I hear they are starting to pick up - 7/10

Pheonix of Carthage: To be honest, I'm not sure what's going on in them, though I do know they are a good alliance - 8/10

Xmortis: Still the largest member-wise in the top 12, still the most likely to drop at any time. - 4/10

Molon Labe: Strong alliance, smallest in the top 12. Inactivity has the best chance of killing these guys, though I don't see it happening - 9/10

Phalanx: Several respectful players, but far too many members - 7/10

StoneCutters: Decent alliance in terms of strength - 8/10

The Virtus Phoenix: Good alliance, though I don't know a whole lot - 8/10

Wake of the Kraken: Only time I heard of them, they were associated with Pheno.

Dark Judgement: Not talking ;)

Oceanus: Break off of Xmortis, haven't seen any spectacular achievements yet - 6/10

SouthEastSyndicate: Still one of the more respected alliances of Beta despite their size - 8/10

The Forgotten Legion: I know next to nothing about them.

DeletedUser14909

2) Pheonix of Carthage - 1/10 If you can'ts spell your name right then you don't deserve above a one i'm not sure why it changed when Tyrion left but seriously... apart from that look like a very good alliance and i think if the Dragon Heads win the war they will become number 1.

We were screwed over when we changed our name for April Fools day and someone created an alliance with the correct spelling before we went to change it back. The same happened to VP.

DeletedUser345

We were screwed over when we changed our name for April Fools day and someone created an alliance with the correct spelling before we went to change it back. The same happened to VP.

I realised;

NivMizzet13 on 4/18/11 at 1:45 AM
lol about the name, we know that, but we changed it to something funny for april fools, but someone took our correct spelling while we did that:p

DeletedUser

Ill be the next one then :p

1. Phenomen- 8/10- good alliance, elite and strong. Not sure how much longer they will last as 2 of their good players have either gone inactive or left
2. Phoenix of Carthage- 6/10 seem to have alliances with many of the top alliances, not seen them around much but their reputation is good
3. Xmortis- 5/10 some good elite players but I think they are still too much of an MRA to be a great alliance
4. Molon Labe- 10/10 excellent alliance, many amazing players (top 10) can see them being one of the best alliances easily
5. Phalanx- 4/10 Good alliance (my old one) many active players but also too many inactives to pose a major threat to the top group, if it comes to a war with a decent alliance I can imagine they come off worse
6. Stone Cutters- 7/10- from what I have heard a good alliance, lost a great player to pheno, not sure how that will hit them.
7. The Virtus Pheonix- 8/10 good alliance, strong players and eager to win, not sure what will happen later though
8. Wake of the Kraken- 8/10 received all the former Aetolian League players all very good, small concentrated area, see what happens when they branch out
9. Oceanus- 7/10- cant rank these well as I have not heard a great deal on them, some good strong players though, one to watch out for
10. Dark Judgement- 8/10 number 1 player in Beta is cranking up their points, many other good players, would love to see them in action ;)
11. South East Syndicate- 10/10- my personal favorite alliance, strong and here to stay, dont mess with them ;P
12. The Forgotten Legion- 5/10- not sure how they will last

If you were talking about Kelkenn sure he is big, but was not a team player.

DeletedUser

phenomen: i hate them but they are a great alliance i have to admit it, they`re the best in every alliance ranking, so 9/10 great job guys.
phoenix of carthage: they are a good alliance but they are far from phenomen points, so 5/10.
xmortis:nooby alliance, the noobs all show up like it`s a big acheivement to be in a top alliance but most of em are noobs, so 4/10.
molon labe: great alliance and they are the leading alliance in the war between phenomen and dragon head so 10/10. great job!!
those are the only alliances i like the most as in they are the best so only them are being shown in this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, PoC gets 5/10 for being less than Phen in points. By that logic everyone smaller than PoC would get <5/10...love the logic:p. And ML leading the war against Phen? Definitely one of the leaders, but not alone up there in the race:).

DeletedUser

lol
i agree nizmizzet
does sc get 2/10 then because we are smaller than PoC

DeletedUser

mind you poc met with less resistance though:) so ml is doing well!

DeletedUser8362

mind you we are cracking down on the last few actives in the north... Ive already started working in the mid O44 region - lots of action here :D

DeletedUser

Use this thread for discussing alliances, we don't need a "Top 12" thread.

DeletedUser13405

Maybe its because I only started in October, but I am having a blast. My alliance, Controlled Burn, is very active and social.

DeletedUser12662

There are only three reasons to do anything. It's intrinsically rewarding (you enjoy it), extrinsically rewarding (you're paid), or you're obligated to perform an action against your own self-interests.

I'm indebted to none, and cannot be forced to play grepolis against my will. I'm certainly not being paid to pay. Logically we can conclude I must be enjoying myself.

DeletedUser

Well i thought a might...

7) The Virtus Phoenix - 6/10 The worst of our enemies don't give them much respect don't know their leaders but they look average and below intresting to note otis isn't losted on the profile? Have you stepped down from leadership? My advice for you is to stop wrighting the long essays on the forum and get back ingae and play below 200k points pfff.

Good Day,
~Achilles

Achilles / Chimosan

FYI VP does not care about rank. You say that we do not deserve respect and yet we are Pheno's worst enemy. Funny, last time I checked we pretty much cleared all Pheno from three oceans and caused a few pretty decent amount of your players to leave your unorganized alliance. That my friend sounds pretty respectable to me.

Lastly, you concern for our leader Otis. Don't worry about him he is doing fine. Note: VP never had dozens of players abandon our alliance, nor the desire for whatever reason to do so. I would use the transitive property and deduce that Otis is doing something right. Maybe you should mail him. he can teach Pheno leadership?

And I wont rate alliances. It is truly a waste of time. Of the top ten, 7 are only really active enough so why bother.

DeletedUser345

Achilles / Chimosan

FYI VP does not care about rank. You say that we do not deserve respect and yet we are Pheno's worst enemy. Funny, last time I checked we pretty much cleared all Pheno from three oceans and caused a few pretty decent amount of your players to leave your unorganized alliance. That my friend sounds pretty respectable to me.

You cleared us from three oceans? Thats bull as we only share one with you...

DeletedUser

ya Achilles , they created virtual murder in grepolis in the major 3rd degree :D