Rate the Alliances

DeletedUser

No don't worry about Xmortis.

As long as you haven't spammed their forums and screwed up other conquests you will do fine ;)

DeletedUser8362

top 12 alliances

1. UAE - 5/10 were a strong alliance, but in the process of expanding picked up 2many inactives and was spred to thin, now unable to defend themselves well.

2. Phenomen - 8/10 a strong alliance, many actives and top 12 members. Seem to have good comunication and are war craved

3. Xmortis - 4/10 mass recruiting alliance, with some strong members keeping it alive, but they have a good reason for mass recruiting

4. DJ - 7/10 seem to be a good alliance, well organised and have many active members

5. Sot - 2/10 honestly i have never acually seen one in game around me, but looking at grepolis stats they are being demolished by many alliances

6. TeA - 6/10 another MRA, but they have been able to stay together alot longer than anyone expected

7. KoW - N/A - never had any contact with them

8. ML - 9/10 my alliance, i would classify them as one of the few truely elite alliances - 6 million pts with only 49 members, a strong alliance.

9. Coth - 7/10 seem to be a localised alliance, with actives

10. Poc - 7/10 similar to Coth

11. Sc - 4/10 how did they get into the top 12? anyway i think they are heading in the same direction as TeA

12. Ses - 7/10 similar to Coth and Poc

DeletedUser

LOL, peoples opinions on the StoneCutters is hilarious. Either they have no idea who they are or they think they will fail.

You obviously haven't been looking at their grepostats page very closely. Those guys are not about to fall apart. Only thing that might ruin them is the possibility of Homer showing up with a birthmark on his ***.

I was part of SC and i'm not about to spill secrets, but you guys are seriously comparing them to the wrong alliance. TeA? you mean the sim city recruit everyone alliance? They are nothing like TeA. Glancing at a alliances rank and assuming they will fall apart is not a very good way to base an opinion. They've got to 11th rank by fighting hard.

DeletedUser1405

You mean the same TeA that has been fighting alongside SC for the last month or so. Yes theyve got there by fighting hard but as you said please check Grepostats beofre posting rubbish like this.
Last time i looked we were Top 10 BPA and BPD and if that is sim city then god help the alliances below us as i dont think they would apreciate this statement.

DeletedUser8362

sorry i just checked grepolis stats. Wow stoneCutters really expanded recently. Did they do a few mergers? or is that all new conquests.

As of TeA, yeah they have fought alot etc. but looking at grepolis stats they really aren't expanding that much, seem to have been at 8 million for a longish time. But if i am correct TeA is downsizing? Mike and info on that so i am not spreading rumors :p

DeletedUser

LOL, peoples opinions on the StoneCutters is hilarious. Either they have no idea who they are or they think they will fail.

You obviously haven't been looking at their grepostats page very closely. Those guys are not about to fall apart. Only thing that might ruin them is the possibility of Homer showing up with a birthmark on his ***.

I was part of SC and i'm not about to spill secrets, but you guys are seriously comparing them to the wrong alliance. TeA? you mean the sim city recruit everyone alliance? They are nothing like TeA. Glancing at a alliances rank and assuming they will fall apart is not a very good way to base an opinion. They've got to 11th rank by fighting hard.

I saw the stats.

I said "meh."

DeletedUser1405

Mango the post wasnt aimed at you it was the post put on by our glorious friend Robert Praetor, he was shouting his mouth off with checking whats going on round him.

And Mango yes you are correct we are kicking members and working internally to keep our inactives inhouse.
Once finished we should be at a more managable size and still on roughly the same points.

DeletedUser8362

yeah but i didn't want to get caught in the middle of any sh*t if it got started again :p

DeletedUser1405

No problem bud, we should get this back on tack before we get told off.

DeletedUser

1 United Aegean Empire: 5/10 MRA

2 Phenomen: 9/10

3 Xmortis: 6/20 a few too many members

4 Dark Judgement: have not seen much of them at all

5 Saints of Tartarus: 6/10

6 Titanus et Ares: 7/10 people say its an MRA but its the best MRA i have seen that
stays together

7 Kingdom of Warriors: 6/10

8 Molon Labe: 8/10 did a lot of work to take down AoA

9 Children of the Hydra: don't see much of them

10 Phoenix of Carthage: don't see much of them

11 StoneCutters: people are saying that they will fail, i think they will do good,7/10

12 South East Syndicate: 9/10

DeletedUser5994

1 United Aegean Empire: 4/10 They were good at their peak, kind of went down hill after that.
2 Phenomen: 10/10 lol :p
3 Xmortis : 6/10 Good alliance with strong leadership. Needs to cut down on some inactives!!! -2 Points because of low point members. -1 point for half active members. -1 for average points.
4 Dark Judgement: ?/10 Not sure
5 Saints of Tartarus: ?/10 I have no idea. I was no where near them before.
6 Titanus et Ares ?/10 I also have no idea :S Mike62 is a great player though :)
7 Kingdom of Warriors: 6/10 Not the best alliance... Could use some work.
8 Molon Labe: 8/10 Pretty good I guess :p
9 Children of the Hydra: meh who are they?
10 Phoenix of Carthage: 7/10 Tyrion is in the alliance OMGOMGOMG!
11 StoneCutters: ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.
12 South East Syndicate: 8/10 Not sure exactly :S But they seem good.

+5 points cause im in Xmortis :p

DeletedUser

Updated Top 12

1 SYNERGY
2 Phenomen
3 Xmortis
4 Dark Judgement
5 Titanus et Ares
6 Molon Labe
7 United Aegean Empire
8 StoneCutters
9 Children of the Hydra
10 Phalanx
11 Phoenix of Carthage
12 South East Syndicate

DeletedUser

1 SYNERGY - 7/10, i see strong members in the alliance, but could fall as quickly as they rose
2 Phenomen - 9/10, i just like this alliance, seem to handle thier business
3 Xmortis - 8/10 amazing how long these guys have been around, well done guys
4 Dark Judgement - i cant really judge as i dont know much about them got the number 1 player in beta leading tho..
5 Titanus et Ares - same as above
6 Molon Labe - 9/10 they seem to be very aggresive even though the small member count, but its all about cities so..
7 United Aegean Empire - 5/10 amazing under yondo, now EPIC fails, still get a 5 for actually being in the top 12
8 StoneCutters - cant judge.
9 Children of the Hydra - same as above
10 Phalanx - 5.5/10, dont like them, thats my opinion :)
11 Phoenix of Carthage - 7/10 they seem kool
12 South East Syndicate - 9.5/10, yes folks my decision is a bit bias but i really see nothing wrong with this alliance, but i dont believe in a perfect world so thats my rating

DeletedUser

7 United Aegean Empire - 5/10 amazing under yondo, now EPIC fails, still get a 5 for actually being in the top 12
that may be something to do with all their top players being in perma vacation mode...

DeletedUser

Sorry but it's severely bias.
DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST, MY OPINION...and in the words of eGod..."deal with it!"

1 SYNERGY 6/10 Some good players but overshadowed by the less skilled members. (+bias since Ive been at war with them for a LONG time.)
2 Phenomen (my alliance cannot rate, 10/10)
3 Xmortis 7/10 Lasted a long time and has a few very skilled players, and alot of VERY funny ones. So far I see them as going to be around for awhile.
4 Dark Judgement 5/10 Huge dislike of their leader and of past actions.
5 Titanus et Ares 7/10 Still living on after the merge, in all honesty I thought they would have failed a long time ago....Also Krustard tainted thier rep with his private rants with Big John E.
6 Molon Labe 7/10 some very good players with history and a cool sounding name. Was a bit shaky after their disbandment so lightning can strike twice. Penalty for reform (though great comeback!)
7 United Aegean Empire -1/10 Huge HUGE fail.
8 StoneCutters No contact, but from memory of their war with Time Warp they have been around for while. (6/10?)
9 Children of the Hydra Our allies but sadly I know nothing of them besides their help in a few situations. 8/10
10 Phalanx Who?
11 Phoenix of Carthage 9/10 Spiritless was a great fella to deal with and did a GREAT job on SoT
12 South East Syndicate 9.2/10 A rim alliance that has made a good name for themselves and have always stepped up and never cowed in fear of larger/ older alliances.

DeletedUser1405

1 SYNERGY-- 5/10 Can't comment as only just formed, time will tell.
2 Phenomen -- 9/10 Well organised,well led, will last the course.
3 Xmortis-- 7/10 Have lasted due to decent leadership, wont stop.
4 Dark Judgement--3/10 Sorry, can't bring myself to get exited
5 Titanus et Ares--6/10 Could do better, my own alliance.
6 Molon Labe--7/10 Again, well led was sorry when they disbanded.
7 United Aegean Empire -- 4/10 Sorry seem to be failing big style.
8 StoneCutters --6/10 Despite my dislike for them still deserve there place.
9 Children of the Hydra-- 6/10 Have kept themselves away from trouble for now.
10 Phalanx -- 5/10 Dont know much about them, allied to Stonecutters
11 Phoenix of Carthage 7/10-- Well led and well organised not to be messed with
12 South East Syndicate 5/10-- Dont know much about them but seem to be decent.

DeletedUser

1 SYNERGY Depends how they take the first weeks
2 Phenomen No Comment
3 Xmortis No Comment
4 Dark Judgement Bad
5 Titanus et Ares Great MRA
6 Molon Labe Good
7 United Aegean Empire Good
8 StoneCutters Bad
9 Children of the Hydra Good
10 Phalanx Bad MRA
11 Phoenix of Carthage Great
12 South East Syndicate Great

DeletedUser

1 SYNERGY - Won't last long. Many failed alliances joining under one banner? Please has FAILURE written all over it.
2 Phenomen - Strong alliance, and very communitive
3 Xmortis - MRA, thought they would have failed months ago but they are still around. Still waiting to see if they drop numbers to respectable level.
4 Dark Judgement - New leadership from last group so I haven't formed an opinion yet.
5 Titanus et Ares Great - MRA, however I hear their inner communication is pretty good compared to other MRAs.
6 Molon Labe - Revived, can much else be said after their once leader kicked then rejoined the party again?
7 United Aegean Empire - Doing better now since their member count is respectable.
8 StoneCutters - Who?
9 Children of the Hydra - Who?
10 Phalanx - Who?
11 Phoenix of Carthage - Their alright to my knowledge. Respectable in leadership.
12 South East Syndicate - No comment.

DeletedUser

6 Molon Labe - Revived, can much else be said after their once leader kicked then rejoined the party again?
What? Do you even know what happened?

I quit, leaving a respected player in charge. I told him he could form a new government with the players who wanted to take part. If all else failed and people were happy, I told him to merge us into Phenomen. Well he decided to just merge us into Phenomen without any effort on the other front and even in the face of a massive outcry in our alliance.

He then disbanded our alliance. Some of our players followed him to Phenomen while a couple re-formed ML where many old ML members joined again. ML was lead by these people for a good few months until I came back and within a few days was put back up as leader. ML is now as strong as ever and back up to it's old activity levels.

Sorry to hijack thread but I couldn't let such a wrong statement to be posted without clearing the air.