Rate the Alliances

DeletedUser

Phenomen were/are in o62/o63/o64/o52 with VP. There are now hardly any Phenomen cities in all of these oceans though rewind a few months back and there were a decent handful in these areas. VP (with ML help in o52/63) did wipe Phenomen out from these oceans.

DeletedUser

Phenomen were/are in o62/o63/o64/o52 with VP. There are now hardly any Phenomen cities in all of these oceans though rewind a few months back and there were a decent handful in these areas. VP (with ML help in o52/63) did wipe Phenomen out from these oceans.

eGOD has spoken:p

I felt the same too!

Lugosi

Strategos
1 Phenomen - Leadership isn't too great atm, 50/50 future atm
2 Phoenix of Carthage - Doing swell but have the same setup as Pheno last time I was told
3 Xmortis - well they're there
4 Phalanx - mixed views; a few good players but mainly below average
5 Dark Judgement - sound and safe for the moment
6 Molon Labe - Good; could do better against Pheno
7 Virtus Phoenix - Nothing Speicial
8 South East Syndicate - lol wut?:p
9 Wake of the Kraken - Could strive for more
10 The Forgotten Legion - Interesting and advanced as cardboard should step up their game.
11 StoneCutters - well I guess there forum is some sort of constant pub brawl so I hear from various sources
12 The Ionian Revolt - Seem to be refining but again should step up in their position.

DeletedUser

1 Phenomen - Once great alliance. Seems to be crumbling, then set back up. The future here is untold but I expect them to collapse from war.
2 Phoenix of Carthage - These guys surprised me at the start of the war. Doing good so far.
3 Xmortis - Ive had a few chats with Q and even though X is still massive their doin just fine internally.
4 Phalanx - Haven't done much. Future untold.
5 Dark Judgement - Personally, (no offense intended) I think redneck woman needs to get these guys some action! They hardly attack anyone these days :/
6 Molon Labe - ML, do I need to say anything else?
7 Virtus Phoenix - Proving themselves pretty good so far
8 South East Syndicate - If anyone deserves #1 its these guys. Kicking some (insert preferred word) and taking cities.
9 Wake of the Kraken - Huh?
10 The Forgotten Legion - Ummmmm....
11 StoneCutters - I dont agree with these guys. I dont agree with their leadership. I dont agree with their members and I dont like them. Overall though without my bias they are doing OK for now.
12 The Ionian Revolt - Needs to kick the bottom feeders and ramp up. Enough said.

DeletedUser345

8 South East Syndicate - If anyone deserves #1 its these guys. Kicking some (insert preferred word) and taking cities.

Really they've lost their shape since the 10th May we've taken 14 cities off them and they have only been able to respond by taking 7 back there too small and have lost it...

DeletedUser

1 Phenomen - Once great alliance. Seems to be crumbling, then set back up. The future here is untold but I expect them to collapse from war.
2 Phoenix of Carthage - These guys surprised me at the start of the war. Doing good so far.
3 Xmortis - Ive had a few chats with Q and even though X is still massive their doin just fine internally.
4 Phalanx - Haven't done much. Future untold.
5 Dark Judgement - Personally, (no offense intended) I think redneck woman needs to get these guys some action! They hardly attack anyone these days :/
6 Molon Labe - ML, do I need to say anything else?
7 Virtus Phoenix - Proving themselves pretty good so far
9 Wake of the Kraken - Huh?
10 The Forgotten Legion - Ummmmm....
11 StoneCutters - I dont agree with these guys. I dont agree with their leadership. I dont agree with their members and I dont like them. Overall though without my bias they are doing OK for now.
12 The Ionian Revolt - Needs to kick the bottom feeders and ramp up. Enough said.

Hey
prabha that's not nice
you should like us
we are nice people

DeletedUser

Really they've lost their shape since the 10th May we've taken 14 cities off them and they have only been able to respond by taking 7 back there too small and have lost it...
Still a great alliance. You have to admit it.
Hey
prabha that's not nice
you should like us
we are nice people

Haha want me to bring on some messages from HavocsChaos? Plus I said you were a good alliance overall so isn't that good enough? :p

DeletedUser

Still a great alliance. You have to admit it.

Haha want me to bring on some messages from HavocsChaos? Plus I said you were a good alliance overall so isn't that good enough? :p

actually yes lol
i would like to see them if you could
or mail them to me in game
also i guess it is lol

DeletedUser

Pheno: If they weren't so dang huge I'd say they're dead meat. Either way, they're probably dead meat, but still.

PoC: Good alliance, doing well in the Pheno war.

Xmortis: No offense, but still here?

Phalanx: Couple of good players and a decent leader, but too much dead weight, speaking from a professional perspective. Unprofessionally, the dead weight are probably friends and spam the forums, which is good-ish.

DJ: When'd we get to #5? :heh:

ML: Still the most elite alliance, in terms of avg points and member count, most likely thing to kill these guys would be inactivity.

VP: Good alliance, doing well in Pheno war, may be looking for other targets.

SES: 2nd most elite alliance, in terms of avg points and member count. Strong alliance, though if achilles is right (what's the bet Pheno took a few inactive cities?) they may be faltering a bit.

Hope you enjoyed my 10 minutes worth of work. *tips hat*

DeletedUser345

SES: 2nd most elite alliance, in terms of avg points and member count. Strong alliance, though if achilles is right (what's the bet Pheno took a few inactive cities?) they may be faltering a bit.

Most were off ThaUnit who was active at the time as we messaged each other over the broken ceasefire with SES...