PnP: LB+LC = garg?

DeletedUser

CM I think that when the war between our alliances started the total members of NSPG was around 500(counting the Academy as well since your leaders made it clear in previous threads that they considered the academy as part of NSPG),so according to you an alliance with almost 500 members was scared of an alliance with 115 at that time!This actually makes me even more proud of DCS since we've managed to scare an alliance 5 times bigger than ours at that time!
Isn't it a little bit hypocritical to say that DCS is a a super alliance when NSPG has now only a few members less than us and when LB is almost equal to us?Or maybe it's something else: maybe you realized that you have no chance to win this war that you've started and now you are trying to find more allies against us even if you are already allied with LB...This is actually funny to watch how the current numver two alliance and the old number two alliance are trying to discredit us on the public forums only because they can't win a war on the ground...Lol!Keep doing this and maybe you will win this argument but believe when I say that by that time it will be too late for your alliances...

DeletedUser

It's not about the amount of members in an alliance, how has that ever played a part in anything? The Children of Nexus have well over 200 members yet have twice less points than Collectors, an alliance of 19... It's about the total cummulative strenght of an alliance that matters.
You can unite every single nation in Africa and they would still stand absolutely zero chance against say Great Britain in a war.
And where the hell have I discredited you? Show me one single post where we have discredited you? (Talking about NSPG, not LB). I'm talking about you being too powerful and you take that as a discredit and associate it with us finding new reqruits agianst you, are you drunk or just stupid?

FYI - NSPG + our academy had a total of roughly 360 members combined, I guess you just like to invent random numbers to make any arguments at all..

DeletedUser

you just like to invent random numbers to make any arguments at all..
How is that any different to inventing random one liners like "super alliance" to make an argument.
the point made was that NSPG was also big enough (and LB is now) to be classed in your new invented "category"... throwing stones from the driveway of your glass house there chopper. maybe put that argument to bed now?
my comment (reply) is unchallenged so, Im glad the subject of SP being a minion of another alliance is put to rest then ... Ill let posters here get back to their pr campaign. but please leave SP out of it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Minions of DCS... Yeah, okay. Speaking for SF here.

Minions: "A follower or underling of a powerful person, esp. a servile or unimportant one" according to dictionary.com. Just wanted to clear that up for those that are using the word minion without, apparently, knowing what it means.

Did DCS tell SF to break pact with NSPG and declare war? No. We did so of our own free will. As I'm sure several NSPG members will remember, SF was at war with NSPG for awhile, then a "temporary NAP" was put in place. That soon turned into a pact.

If we are minions of DCS, why did they fight LC while we remained neutral? We've been allied to LC nearly since their creation.

Again, if we are minions to DCS, why did they fight NmE while we, again, remained neutral? Yes. We did break pact with them, after the whole Hads issue... as a lot of you will remember. We broke that pact of our own free will. Yes, we did attack Hads, but took a grand total of... 0 cities!

Yes, our actions are very 'minion like'... and not at all the workings of an alliance that can think for itself.

DeletedUser

Very cat like if you know I mean(starts with a P). What was your reasoning for jumping on board with the biggest alliance in Zeta? I sure you guys have some noble excuse but the truth is you don't want to be on the side that's perceived to be the underdog. I wonder who will be next if DCS and SP wipe us out? Could be you guys. The biggest difference between us and you is we're not afraid to fight against the #1 alliance and won't let them push us around. We knew what we were getting into when this started and we'll keep fighting until it's over.

DeletedUser

"super alliance" is a new and childish term applied to an alliance to try to make them seem bad.
NSPG was a super alliance, they were ruining the server,
Unmeek was a super alliance and was ruining the server,
Lost Boys now that it has expanded is a super alliance and is gonna also ruin the server.
dont these comment seem stupid and childish to others?!
they do to me.

Who are these "minions" you refer to chopper? ... if you are trying to imply that SF (not defending their position) and SP are somehow manipulated or led by proxy by DCS then Im happy to dispel that rumour you and others are propagating.
as many times as you wanna post it. its codswallop
I can only speak for SP, but we run ourselves. and have from day 1 till now. we are no-ones minion.

Did you check with DCS before you posted? Now, we don't want to make your boss mad now, do we?

DeletedUser

Did you check with DCS before you posted? Now, we don't want to make your boss mad now, do we?

LMAO thanks for showing up OA. And I was starting to feel as if my life didn't have a purpose without a smart remark from you! Go back to brainwashing your NSPG minions to doing your bidding. Hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Scotty,OA let me clear it once and for all for you guys: Spartiates and SF have been our allies for almost a year now and we've been working well together and respected eachother...We are trusting them and they trust us(this trust came over a long period of time in which we've worked together as I said) but each alliance is free to have it's own policy!Sometimes their policies are not the same as ours and sometimes they are!As you are all aware,while we were fighting LC Spartiates kept their neutrality since they had a pact with LC and we respected that;same goes for SF!It's their choice if they want to fight LC,NSPG or whatever other alliance!So yeah,NSPG has the so called courage to face us but I guess you are forgetting the fact that LC(now LB) is at war with us a s well!NSPG keeps complaining that we've ganged up on them(because they've attacked Spartiates hoping that we will keep our neutrality in that war since they had a NAP with us) so I'm really sorry to disspoint the NSPG members but when this war started NSPG had an academy as well and the total members count was a lot bigger than DCS and Spartiates combined at that time!Now you are down to 100 members and you keep losing members everyday...I guess OA didn't have the support of his alliance as he said when he decided to start the war with Spartiates and DCS!We've almost cleared the eastern oceans of NSPG presence and I must say without much of a fight...I guess this is the reason for which you keep crying on the forums about how we push you around...:D Sorry guys!You've asked for this and now you pay the price!

I'll make you a eace offer now if you want: Eliminate OA(conquer him) and this war will be forgotten!If not then we will work our way towards him and he will be conquered anyway but until we get to him there won't be much of NSPG left since most of the remaining members are standing between us and him...Good luck guys and girls!See you on the battlefield!Honestly I'm sick and tired of repeating myself over and over again so if you keep crying on the forums then it's your problem...I'm not going to bother to answer again to this thread!The actual war is ingame not here!Here I have nothing to gain while in game there are plenty of cities waiting for my CSs!See you in your cities!

DeletedUser

Zordas - I believe I explained my "newly invented term" so that even a 5-year-old could understand it, how is it possible that you are still clueless about it? And I see no point in replying to some arguments after a while when there is nothing new to be said from either side.

Sradhoo - If you still don't understand it, then we are happy about this war, we are not complaining or crying, please do make that clear for yourself before any further posts. "Losing players every day"? 3 people left a week ago, the previous person who left before that was more than 2 weeks ago... if you'd even take a little closer look at grepostats, you could easilly see that all those red dots are small inactive people who were kicked from the alliance, I can even post screenshots if you are not convinced by grepostats. So please stop throwing that argument around.
As for OA, we have nothing against our "tyrant dictator", he is awesome and has run this alliance very well for over a year and we have no plans what-so-ever of getting rid of him - the people are happy. Also, we have no intentions of ending this war any time soon, so again your strange offers of peace are pointless.

DeletedUser

I won't even bother to reply to all those trolls here from NSPG and LC.I think there is no need to waste time on you.I didn't even bother to read all this.We are no 1 alliance.If you think we are puppet master and Zeta is in dark ages then come and set it free from us.Bring the light back! :p

I will just say this.Both Sp and SF have pacts with LC and if we were truly using them as minions they would break those pacts long time ago..:p

Edit:Thanks to those 2 trolls from NSPG and LC (or maybe one the same) that insulted me and down-repped me.They should signed their names next to their "nice" comments...Or they are too chickens to do that? :D

DeletedUser

Hi...........

Hi, my name's DCS, and I've called my two puppies Semper and Spart, what do you think?

ff0ef8.jpg

DeletedUser

Zordas - I believe I explained my "newly invented term" so that even a 5-year-old could understand it, how is it possible that you are still clueless about it? And I see no point in replying to some arguments after a while when there is nothing new to be said from either side. .
Oh I understood it just fine matey, I just think you and its inventor (yeah, not you) are a pair of prize winning muppets for coming up with it and trying to use it to slander your enemy.

Hi, my name's DCS, and I've called my two puppies Semper and Spart, what do you think?
That should say "Hi I'm OA, and I have nothing left to say about the terrible job Ive done as a leader of my NS and later the alliance I was helped by SP to create, NSPG. So ill just post a pic and make a weak joke here":rolleyes:
Do the "PG" half of your group even know how much you burned and betrayed their old (once great) alliance? (just another of OA's many pact breaks)
still growing mushrooms....

DeletedUser

hehe its nice , but NSPG is better in ranks than Sp :D :D so u r worse than him ;) +rep OA :D hehe its good that his most loyal and known council members r from PG as u see , and as I saw from ur msg's to alexcar :D :D :D

DeletedUser5757

no offence zordas, but it was not a weak joke :p
you might not agree, but it was funny XD

and please say others are talking trash about you and DCS....
or stop denying you are doing that......

because both sides are.......
and both have their good and bad points......
but really.... stop glorifying yourself in your mind and thinking your enemies down......
really.....

you are just fooling yourself

DeletedUser

no offence zordas, but it was not a weak joke :p
you might not agree, but it was funny XD

and please say others are talking trash about you and DCS....
or stop denying you are doing that......

because both sides are.......
and both have their good and bad points......
but really.... stop glorifying yourself in your mind and thinking your enemies down......
really.....

you are just fooling yourself

Mate, he always does it, so serious. How many pictures of me as a dictator have I seen? Despite them starting this? Then Semper breaking our pact without no reason what-so-ever? At least we had a reason that we have presented here. Semper did if for spite, they hadn't warred for as long as I can remember and as soon as DCS joined in Semper thought, finally an easy battle we might be able to win.

Either way Zordas, you continually try to do me down, most disappointing.

DeletedUser

Either way Zordas, you continually try to do me down, most disappointing.
keep spreading your propaganda that SP is a minion, keep posting pictures to make fun of us, keep cheating and getting NSPG accounts banned (sharing passwords) and keep spying like a cheat in our forum ...... and I shall keep doing you down.

DeletedUser

any of NSPG account is banned ? ? ? as I know only 1 of DCS players account is banned

DeletedUser

keep spreading your propaganda that SP is a minion, keep posting pictures to make fun of us, keep cheating and getting NSPG accounts banned (sharing passwords) and keep spying like a cheat in our forum ...... and I shall keep doing you down.
Epic hypocaracy, just epic.
Do I sense a little LC awakening in you Zordas, someone needs to fill their shoes as the accusator now that they are gone?
You are just amazing.. looking forward to any further posts from you to amuse me.
And if a "super alliance" is something invented to slander enemies then I'm the god damn pope. The only possible thing you can say is that this is an excuse for starting a war, like the killing of Archduke Ferdinand before WWI, that's all. Any other arguments you make about it just make you look like a fool.

DeletedUser

Actually NSPG began the war but not as the European theatre, as Imperial Japan. From the pact break sneak attack all the way down to the fake diplomacy and talks of peace (nspgl) untill attack. days of fake messages actually. You know I wont quote on PF. im not Fazedoc.
hehe and I wont make more than a reference to cheating on PF either dambo, sorry. I know you lap up the gossip :). tickets and the support system is the place for reporting or "accusing" from your perspective any actual cheating.

what are you doing on the forum? Im turning supports around for you lot, dont get lazy on us? Defender of the day for us but only one ? (=
even LBE have given us 2 defenders of the day in an OP. *tips hat*