PnP: LB+LC = garg?

DeletedUser

LOL you guys know knowing of this. Theres more to this then the eyes can see.

only time will tell :)

DeletedUser17045

Good old, Zeta.

I remember this world on an account long ago.

When DAFT ruled the world. ;)

DeletedUser

Good old, Zeta.

I remember this world on an account long ago.

When DAFT ruled the world. ;)

Sadly now DCS rule the World and have manipulated the server well. They now have two puppies, Semper and Spartiates that will do their bidding at will. A few of us have tried to make the server more fun by standing up to them. Saldy most have ran in fear, just look at DCS defensive BP, no-one dares fight them, so they make their own rules. It is a dark day for Zeta.

DeletedUser

but maybe it is gonna change soon ? ? :D :D why r u insulting puppies ?? ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sadly now DCS rule the World and have manipulated the server well. They now have two puppies, Semper and Spartiates that will do their bidding at will. A few of us have tried to make the server more fun by standing up to them. Saldy most have ran in fear, just look at DCS defensive BP, no-one dares fight them, so they make their own rules. It is a dark day for Zeta.

Lol OA!Is this all you can do?!?!Sorry mate it's not our fault that you guys don't know how to fight even after an year since Zeta has started!So far you've been fighting a lot better than LC has but still your best is nt enough not even to take a city from inspite of the hundreds of attacks that you've launched against that city...

DeletedUser

flogging a dead horse there OA. As much as you seem to want to brainwash zeta into thinking DCS are running other alliances, it simply isnt true.
I should know right? ... nobody is pulling my strings mate. SP has been here a year too with same leaders (few newer) and we have always been in charge of our alliance ourselves thanks.
Ask your new LC members if Spartiates ever broke LC pact ? EVEN WHEN DCS were at war with them, we held pact and DCS respected our position, they never once pressured us or pulled our strings like a puppet. So sorry but you are just spouting lies there, maybe to try to salvage some of your reputation? or to try to blind people to the facts.

you have multiple alliances against you because they are each tired of how you have conducted NSPG affairs. NOT because they are following DCS like "sheep" as you keep telling people in messages.

NSPG are at war with DCS & SP & SF because of you OA. you.

The difference between us and you is we include our members opinions in our policies and dont use propaganda & lies on our own people to enable a war only a few want.
If alliances have fallen in line with DCS diplomacy against you its because of you, and you alone.

you broke too many pacts (even your most loyal ones) and now you plant spies to cheat to get an advantage like Dambo before you.
Its a persons own actions and words that earn respect for them in others, but in your case its disrespect you are earning.

DeletedUser

can I ask which loyal pacts NSPG broke ? ? and as I remember u had only nap right ?

DeletedUser

Lol OA!Is this all you can do?!?!Sorry mate it's not our fault that you guys don't know how to fight even after an year since Zeta has started!So far you've been fighting a lot better than LC has but still your best is nt enough not even to take a city from inspite of the hundreds of attacks that you've launched against that city...

LC was not really fighting were they, infact it was the whole of DCS against 2 players....so if that's what you call a fight then so be it!!!

I await the response from the NooB Puppet who has been here a year but has only amassed 300k

DeletedUser

flogging a dead horse there OA. As much as you seem to want to brainwash zeta into thinking DCS are running other alliances, it simply isnt true.
I should know right? ... nobody is pulling my strings mate. SP has been here a year too with same leaders (few newer) and we have always been in charge of our alliance ourselves thanks.
Ask your new LC members if Spartiates ever broke LC pact ? EVEN WHEN DCS were at war with them, we held pact and DCS respected our position, they never once pressured us or pulled our strings like a puppet. So sorry but you are just spouting lies there, maybe to try to salvage some of your reputation? or to try to blind people to the facts.

you have multiple alliances against you because they are each tired of how you have conducted NSPG affairs. NOT because they are following DCS like "sheep" as you keep telling people in messages.

NSPG are at war with DCS & SP & SF because of you OA. you.

The difference between us and you is we include our members opinions in our policies and dont use propaganda & lies on our own people to enable a war only a few want.
If alliances have fallen in line with DCS diplomacy against you its because of you, and you alone.

you broke too many pacts (even your most loyal ones) and now you plant spies to cheat to get an advantage like Dambo before you.
Its a persons own actions and words that earn respect for them in others, but in your case its disrespect you are earning.

In all fairness, pretty much an entire ocean in each direction separated Spartiates from LC, so there was no real point in even reacting to this war between DCS and LC on your behalf.

And no, DCS and Sparts are not at war with NSPG because of OA, we are at war with you guys because this server needs some freckn' excitement instead of a some super-alliance running things.

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly, this "super alliance" used to be uNmEek, NmE, LC... what happened to that? I guess you can't be objective when you fight on the same side now can you? DCS have rightfully taken the #1 spot. They showed that true leadership prevails.

I think what makes alliances in this game is leadership and not "one-liners" and propaganda in the public forums. Players respect and look for an alliance with a strong and CARING leadership. DCS has provided for that and I hear no complaints from their members.

Spartiates has never gone against its values to please anyone and we do not take orders from anyone either. We have a very strong relationship with DCS of mutual respect and friendship. How many times do we have to say this? To be honest it better suits us for you to think we are puppets... you must know by now what underestimating an enemy can lead to no?

Ignore the spike at the end of each alliance...

NSPG:
graph

Spartiates:
graph

DeletedUser

You must love beating dead horse. anyone with half a pea for a mind can see u are not fighting LC.

u are fighting at most 5 player really 3 of them sac fennix and ashley. YES, u have got a handful of cities but beside fenix who went to vmode for the birth of hes kids. the cities taken from them have been replaced by more cities. So they are not even hurting beside lower on troop counts from the avg of 100+ attacks on them daily.

So in all honestly i will give credit for the leadership of DCS to keep that number on someone but u are not wining a war when ur only fighting 3 players. Look at the map and all off DCS and the tiny amount of the LB players u are fighting. FLAME if u want u have no clue what is going on LOL

ur rank is BULL beside ur attack and defense but still padded from the amiunt of players u have in a alliance DCS is taking in more and more players then ur normal crew would allow and u say in active but where are they? So to counter that others are forming to beat that as right now u have the fright factor on ur side and people would rather join then fight, ATLEAST LC would take players out or hurt them bad enough they would have to gain cities back to do anything.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ur doing is making them stronger with the DBP ur giving them. then when are true lines hit lol that will be the day DCS will learn what other true power alliances are. til then its like bragging that u won a special Olympic race

i know u will say something to try to counter the facts but their for u to see. they are not getting that much support from everyone else for a reason. why do u think ur getting a hand ful of the cities :eek:

DeletedUser

Again Potter I have to ask you to check the Grepostats and see exactly how many cities we took from you!Those cities didn't come from these 5 players that you are talking about!Those cities,at least most of them came from players that we rimmed or made them quit!So if now you have only 5 players fighting us as you say(even if I can name at least twice as many that we are attacking) it's only because we pushed you back!And the fact that we've turned these "5" players into turtles is another achievement for us!That actually means less attacks on our cities and more ABPs for us(because we are gaining a lot of ABPs as well and your guys are not the only ones getting stronger as you say);another achievemnt is the fact that our targets are actually conquering cities away from our attacks which actually seems like a retreat!So Potter please stop reffering to the "5 players"that are actually more since we are fighting all over o55 and if you check O55's top you will see that you actually have quite a few players in there...

Oh and something else"thank you guy for giving me quite a few BPs with attacks from 60 hours away!I kind of enjoyed them!If he wants to lose some troops again tell him that I'm always available and I can always use the BPs!;)

DeletedUser

What are u trying to say?

who did u take out or made quit the game. You are a joke. Look at the players of LC before the DAFT merger. i remeber this list u showed once and all names on there was from them not true LC memebers. yes they were under the banner but was figure to leave with the rest as they never did anything but post once in the forums saying they wouldnt attack u guys. ALSO go through u grepo stats and look at the cities in 55. it will prove itself to u. for simple terms.

theres no retreat going on.

getting bp is getting bp. They all know how to attack reason why they were big players before u started attacking them. Retreating would be giving u the cities and colonizing closer to us 40 hours away. they are taking cities feeling in the gaps to be closer as it bys time for them.

explain that as sac took more cities next to DCS instead of deeper into LB waters now?

ur facts are best at half. i cant say the rest :)

ur guys are sad to be thinking ur winning a war

i can throw the same into this as the LC and LB war u guys try to throw stats up on.

whenthere last 10 cities came from jared. who was banned for getting hes gf to play and didnt set up a shared connetion. so was banned for 5 days. banned lifted and everything now is a shared connection.

but back to the point. u look at o36 was controlled by LB and PC. PC being a alley to both was setting there watching. LC took over 36 by force and excaution as a team. with there hive island right there on the border in 35 and one in 36. so there was players there who support but with planning and excaution it was taken over.

We were not fighting some off know ocean with a select few of LB in it. much like DCS is doing to the 5 or i should say 3.

the map explains it all. small front 3 players vs DCS.

DCS avg attack on the screen when they sign on in the morning never below 68. 100+ by noon. these are all killed next same thing. then support gets low they revolt one or 2. then cs get killed or maybe they sneak one in. AVG DBP for a player taking more smart cities to fight 20-100k DBP per day. So u have nothing to say to me. u guys cant fighting unless things are in ur number and it will be proved in time. but the fall back of this game is bp and travel time for cs. if not i would have a;ready been there to show u how to attack and a TRUE OP done by ur finest LB

no disrespect to my brothers in LB just proving a point that DCS can fight 3-5 players and send 100's of attack to maybe get one or two. Where LC could fight a front where we were out number by 100 cities then the borders being cover with a 500+ ocean of LB and still take cities and set up to do more. then rather just give u guys bp and take one or two and brag about.

DeletedUser

Potter you are so full of...yourself that you can't even read the stats!When this war started(because it started when in O55 the rulers were The Secret) we had less than 50 cities in 55...Then The Secret merged with NmE and formed uNmEek...when they've started to lose the war you spli in 3 different alliances and we 've kept pounding on the new NmE...when they lost they merged with Shogun and we kept pounding them until they fled to LC...Now when you were losing as the stats are showing(because I don't care what you were saying about your own members,after all as you said they had the LC banner on and as I know a player having the banner of an alliance is part of that alliance and not another one) you decided to merge with your enemies from LB...Maybe this way you will learn some coordination and maybe this way we will see some attacks from you but I honestly doubt it because you will keep saying that you don't have to many players fighting us(by the way the exact number of players that you have in 55 is 14 and most of them are big players)...and the fact that before you merged with LB Gargarenthis asked us to stop the war and resume our pact offering to betray your allies from NSPG is just showing how scared you are...You keep bragging about how good you are without putting any facts behind your words;you hide yourself in a safe ocean far away from us and from there you try to denigrate us,and by the way: regarding jared,a player that is banned cannot be attacked so sorry mate but the cities were taken through fight...If you are so good as you say and not just a big fat baloon full of s@&* then maybe you will move in O55 and fight us!But of course you will never do that because if you would then everybody will see how "good" you actually are!So until I see a few of your cities in 55,close to us I would kindly ask to keep your useless opinions for yourself!The stats are saying everything: from less than 50 cities in 55 we are now ruling that ocean with 629 cities while LC and LB combined now have only 313 cities...Sorry mate but this looks to me like a defeat no matter what you are saying!

As for Garg's reply all I can say is: Crawl back into your hole and see who you stab in the back next!From your message I've seen how much you respect your allies and even your members since you were willing to sacrifice one of your members just to please us!Sorry brother but we will NEVER sacrifice one of our members no matter who will be asking!We protect eachother and we act like one!That's the way we did it since a year ago when I've started this alliance and this is the way that we will go down as well!I would rather go down fighting than betraying my DCS friends!Let's see what you have to say now:

gargarenthis today at 8:14 AM
Look i have been away due to work, i came back to a whole crock of e within my alliance, my diplomat whom i still believe to be Delta Mu attacked you without reason and now all this...

I would sooner put our pact back in place and take out our old enemy NSPG along with you guys rather than fight you...we as a whole are not in those oceans that you are attacking, we have a handful of players the rest are in the core Ocean 45 46 47 36 and 37 oceans...who are cleaning out Lost Boy

NSPG wish us to PACT with Lost Boys and Fight Spartiates i wont do that they have done nothing to me....i will in turn give you OMG for food

DeletedUser10984

Sradhoo, you brag as if you defeated the great alliance that uNmEek became immediately after the merge. Truth be told half of O55 had retired before the war had even begun. It was started to prevent the rest from retiring. This has worked for the most part. If you were actually fighting the monster that uNmEek had become directly after the merge I have no doubt that you would be fighting us in O75 not O55.

All that aside DCS has done well and have gained their position of power with well coordinated alliance fighting.

DeletedUser

All that aside DCS has done well and have gained their position of power with well coordinated alliance fighting.

True, no-one doubts that, people just don't want some super alliance running things and got sick of it, so now we have a war trying to fix it and turn Zeta exciting once again.

DeletedUser

Potter you are so full of...yourself that you can't even read the stats!When this war started(because it started when in O55 the rulers were The Secret) we had less than 50 cities in 55...Then The Secret merged with NmE and formed uNmEek...when they've started to lose the war you spli in 3 different alliances and we 've kept pounding on the new NmE...when they lost they merged with Shogun and we kept pounding them until they fled to LC...Now when you were losing as the stats are showing(because I don't care what you were saying about your own members,after all as you said they had the LC banner on and as I know a player having the banner of an alliance is part of that alliance and not another one) you decided to merge with your enemies from LB...Maybe this way you will learn some coordination and maybe this way we will see some attacks from you but I honestly doubt it because you will keep saying that you don't have to many players fighting us(by the way the exact number of players that you have in 55 is 14 and most of them are big players)...and the fact that before you merged with LB Gargarenthis asked us to stop the war and resume our pact offering to betray your allies from NSPG is just showing how scared you are...You keep bragging about how good you are without putting any facts behind your words;you hide yourself in a safe ocean far away from us and from there you try to denigrate us,and by the way: regarding jared,a player that is banned cannot be attacked so sorry mate but the cities were taken through fight...If you are so good as you say and not just a big fat baloon full of s@&* then maybe you will move in O55 and fight us!But of course you will never do that because if you would then everybody will see how "good" you actually are!So until I see a few of your cities in 55,close to us I would kindly ask to keep your useless opinions for yourself!The stats are saying everything: from less than 50 cities in 55 we are now ruling that ocean with 629 cities while LC and LB combined now have only 313 cities...Sorry mate but this looks to me like a defeat no matter what you are saying!

As for Garg's reply all I can say is: Crawl back into your hole and see who you stab in the back next!From your message I've seen how much you respect your allies and even your members since you were willing to sacrifice one of your members just to please us!Sorry brother but we will NEVER sacrifice one of our members no matter who will be asking!We protect eachother and we act like one!That's the way we did it since a year ago when I've started this alliance and this is the way that we will go down as well!I would rather go down fighting than betraying my DCS friends!Let's see what you have to say now:

How blind are u to the common rules of this game?

as for the jared thing FIRST OFFENSE 5 day ban where your open for attacks and can be conquered as trip wire were sent in after we came to know and some were late. so they got a alot of hes cities.

so once again THE BIG BAD DCS knows all again when they only see what they want to see. uNmEek was hit with players quitting in that ocean as SAC just told u. so once again u got a ton of easy cities then with the help of LC splitting the support of shogun u got a ton of cities from SHOGUN and with the 14 memebers in one ocean many being bigger players as u have said. you have taken cities from 3 players that are still playing and active. where there cities block u from the rest. and it is sad how long it take you to break through them.

you guys are a good alliance but bragging about beating up LC or now know as LB. you have a full front and it takes u this long to get in. PLEASE come on. we all the attacks and fightis with NmE then Shogun i would hope u would take over 55.

as LC did not fight in 55 against shogun to hard because many of them were uNmEek or NmE players. so u got to gain. This is another fact

As for me moving to u guys. yeah let me start jumping cities then get there and have no fighting force for months as i trade cities and gain a foot hold.

How about u guys man up and make it to me. Sometime before i have kids and they have kid and i become a grandpa. i can say the same thing. i will move there if i want or pic a different location to be ready when u guy get to a new front but at the rate of this. its not even worth it. a stalemate will happen again as it always does and u will think u won something big as u couldnt get through 3 players.

^ that is also a fact:pro:

DeletedUser

whats all this super alliance stuff?
I think it is the latest propaganda stick to hit DCS with. thats what I think.
ooh... look at the "super alliance". they are gonna ruin zeta. pfft please people, drop the amateur dramatics already?!

DCS are big, and have grown without press-ganging (as UM did I KNOW THIS) and as LB(east- dunno about west) have done in the past
press-gang for those that dont know the term, in the context of grep means bully or attack to force a player to join you.

UM was a "super alliance" ruining the server too if you want to look at alliances like this. NSPG (229 members + feeder players at its peak) was a super alliance too?... the new LB can be called a super alliance too now? ruining the server also?
you big smelly ruin-ers ... lol

dont be so silly guys.

DeletedUser

DCS are big, and have grown without press-ganging

That sentence made my day... I'm suprised they haven't made entire alliances join them this way already.

2 "super alliances" is fine, 3 is fine, but one is not fine... having a power in the world that no single alliance can take on makes others feel threatened. This is why the war broke out, we didn't want one huge alliance running things (including their minions, DCS owned pretty much half the world). Something had to be done and now there is a war. Period.

DeletedUser

"super alliance" is a new and childish term applied to an alliance to try to make them seem bad.
NSPG was a super alliance, they were ruining the server,
Unmeek was a super alliance and was ruining the server,
Lost Boys now that it has expanded is a super alliance and is gonna also ruin the server.
dont these comment seem stupid and childish to others?!
they do to me.

Who are these "minions" you refer to chopper? ... if you are trying to imply that SF (not defending their position) and SP are somehow manipulated or led by proxy by DCS then Im happy to dispel that rumour you and others are propagating.
as many times as you wanna post it. its codswallop
I can only speak for SP, but we run ourselves. and have from day 1 till now. we are no-ones minion.